1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resolved 600 hours in under 2 weeks? If this was true both my accounts would be perm'd by now!

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by rehab, Aug 1, 2017.

1. rehab

On July 20th runemate displayed the error message that i have reached my 300 hours and must upgrade my account. At this time i thought it was unlikely but not impossible that i used the 300 hours i was allowed. I accepted chances are i used them and instead of trying to make sure the error was correct i proceeded to pay $3.00 for 300 more hours. July 24th Runemate gave me another error message stating I have used my 300 hours, once again i thought this must be impossible, but maybe it was negative from before or something along those lines, i proceeded to pay $3.00 more. Now today i have the message once more that i have used my 300 hours..

Now there is absolutely no possible way between July 20th and August 1st, 11 days in total, that i have used 600 hours of botting. For one I DO NOT SUICIDE BOT, I run 2 different accounts with breaks and they are completely off for at least 6-8 hours everyday where neither 1 is botting. From July 20th to August 1st there is less than 300 hours of time in existence itself; including August 1st as the 12th day that would be 288 hours(12 days x 24 hours = 288 hours) so if i had both of my accounts running 24/7 since July 20th that would be a total of 576 hours.

The first couple weeks i used runemate there was several times i had 3 accounts running so its reasonable that i sucked up the first 300 hours pretty rapidly, but I can not see the 2nd set of 300 hours i purchased being used in full between July 24th through today. Since I haven't personally kept track I will proceed to pay another $3.00 but, if possible can someone review my account and verify my usage is correct? I referenced to the chart that is provided and i could not make much sense of it. Also, I understand it may be possible I have used all of my available hours, this time I am going to check every log after each session and personally record the number of hours I use to ensure accuracy. :)

P.S. With that being said, if I truly am using 300 hours in a weeks time without suicide botting accounts, than chances are I will move else where in search of a 1 time payment service. I would gladly make a 1 time payment of $15.00-25.00 to purchase a script bot, perhaps more, as well as a set monthly fee for unlimited use of the client. Having to pay an hourly fee for each individual script bot while also paying for a limited number of total hours with the client itself seems like a bit much, especially for someone like me who is planning to be a long-term user of the service. Just my thoughts.. Thanks for taking the time to read this and I appreciate the service! xD

2. Best Answer:
    Post #2 by American Express, Aug 2, 2017
  3. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

If your first $3.00 / 300 hour subscription expired, then it would show you as hitting a limit as your hours would be in the negative. Paying another $3.00 would have increased your limit again.

Hours used on day 1 are given back on day 31.

At the end of the day, you have to consider the amount of time RuneMate is giving you back. Even if you're young and earning $7.50 an hour, one hour of work earns you more than you running RuneMate for 600 hours a month.

I know I'd certainly prefer to pay $6.00 for 600 hours, than waste 600 hours of my own time playing RuneScape ;)

Premium bots are charged per hour, and this is additional to your supporter allowance. This is because premium bot authors deserve to be paid for their hard work developing top notch bots. By having an ongoing income in the form of bots charging hourly, they are more motivated to quickly fix issues and make sure their bot works long term.

If you paid once? Nothing is stopping them from abandoning the bot a day after you buy it, and you're out a lot more money.

4. dogetrix

I'm pretty sure 3 payments from 1 week ago aren't going to roll off

5. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Recent payments no, but when the first payment was made is unknown.

@rehab, please reply with the dates and $ value of your recent payments. (Last 45 days)