1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS A bank organiser?

Discussion in 'Bot Requests' started by Forgotten Botter, Dec 25, 2017.

?

Do you want this bot?

1. Yes, I want my bank to look fucking neat

92.6%
  2. No, it's not really worth spending time on.

7.4%
  1. Forgotten Botter

This would be really awesome to have, its a pain to look at our banks being so messy and would be great to have a bot do it for us lazy fucks :D

Sh4dows, Jux7apose and Haris01211 like this.
  2. Haris01211

3. Jux7apose

As much as I want a bank organzing bot, I mean lets be real, organizing your bank is a pain, imagine coding it :\

I could see a high demand for the bot, and honestly, I wouldn't mind paying upwards of $5 to have it organized. Hell, maybe even $10-$15 if I was desperate

other than that, i'm better off spending that 10/15 on a bot that'd make me money to pay someone to do it :p maybe cheaper :)

4. Forgotten Botter

Its not hard for us to do, we're just too lazy :L

5. Fumos

Fumos Social Engineer| C# | Java | MySQL | HTML |

That should be a lot of code if you want it in tabs. I can make someting like that but rs has over 10 000 items wich should be recognized within the code. Wich means a lot of if & else code. Any bot authors done this before?

6. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

The actual bot itself wouldn't be too difficult. It's the data collection that draws myself (and I'm sure others) away from such a project.

Edit:
    If someone wants to sit down and do a solid database for me, I'd be more than happy to make this a bot.

You do the work, I'll do the logic. You'd have to supply a large list of names/keywords and separate them out by tabs. So if there were a tab for all things herblore, the keyword "potion" would cover all potions, etc.

#6 proxi, Dec 27, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2017
    delta likes this.
  7. Forgotten Botter

Awesome, ill be glad to help with anything you need just tell me what to do :) , ik its a rlly unique bot and runemate would be the first one to have it on its name :D
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 27, 2017, Original Post Date: Dec 27, 2017 ---
    I was thinking about something like this, the bot lets you select a preset like "PK" and when u use the preset it organises the bank which is convinent to use for a pker, like all the gears in a tab and potions and foods in a tab etc.

Fumos likes this.
  8. Calle

Hey, what happened to this project?

9. Jux7apose

I don't think he meant he started it

10. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

re-read what he said

11. Gallus

Start an account organized and you wouldn't need this xD no bot author is going to write this haha.

12. Lyqbot

Digging up old threads: I love my bank organized and it always is.
    First of all; it's also a matter of taste. A lot of items fit in several categories and one player would put an item in one category, another player in the other. Do you like your bank visually appealing? Or do you want it to be practical? Which then depends on what skills you do most.
    I'd like to do it by hand :) for some OSRS gold, but I doubt you would really want me to do it.

13. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

I'd gladly do it if you paid me for it. Add my discord

14. Lyqbot

Did I get you wrong or did you get me wrong? I meant that I would organize banks for people in exchange for gp, if they really wanted me to. Mine is already looking clean ;)