1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question a few questions

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by mallard22, Oct 19, 2020.

1. mallard22

Hey guys,
    So I havent botted in maybe 10 years now and I'm looking to get back into it. Not a lot mind you, but enough to where I'm looking to invest into premium bots. I've ran several of the lite and free versions and there were a few that I liked, but, the ones I'm really wanting to use seem to be having issues. I'm wondering if this is because of anti bot algorithms on runescapes' part or are they just bad bots? I don't really want to put money into a bot that wont work properly. For example on an al kharid fighter one, once you run out of food, the character never banks. It just stands there in one spot for hours at a time until you stop it. On a Pest Control bot, the character just runs to the corner of the map, and constantly clicks out in the ocean. Many other free versions of premium bots ive tried has about the same thing. no banking, logging out when food is gone(even if the option not to is ticked) and sometimes even never starting at all. just standing there. If it is just the bots does anyone have recommendations for good fighting and/or PC bots worth the money?

2. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

This type of question gets asked pretty often, so I'm gonna copy paste my response from another thread.

Many broken bots?