1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion Account exchange for developers

Discussion in 'Client & Site Suggestions' started by Exia, Jun 1, 2017.

1. Exia

It would be cool if there was a way for developers to use a test account without actually having to take control of the account.

Ideally, what would happen is an author would put out a bounty for an account (Must be bot author rank to put out a bounty) with the requested skills/quests and the amount of time needed. Then a user, in exchange for free hours on the script bot that the author has put the bounty on would submit their account info to Runemate. Then the author would see that their bounty has been fulfilled.

When they load up in sdk mode, the account would be available in their accounts list and they can select it. The cool thing is that they never get the password of the account since the client types it.

Now, I'm pretty sure you guys will never implement this because of security risks and dealing with the hassle, but I think it a cool idea and I thought I would share.

Zyzz, sickness0666, A Savage and 2 others like this.
  2. Zyzz

That's a really clever idea.

3. Party

Party Client Developer

The idea has been floated before but I can't see it every becoming a reality.

sickness0666 and Exia like this.
  4. Aria

That's probably way too much work to implement. It's also not like bot authors who are doing something complicated enough to require borrowing an account would run off with the account/items.