1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Action Bar -

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by Johnjohnson123, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Johnjohnson123

Unable to use any bot that needs the action bar. Please help resolve. Super annoying! Was able to use everything previously. Very recently this became a problem.

2. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

Please describe your issue better. Hints: What happens (if anything) when the bot tries to use the action bar? Assuming it's RS3, what is your screen layout and options (screenshots help)?

Bug report writing guidelines

3. Johnjohnson123

RS3. High Alch in particular. It tried once then failed on a previous attempt. Will try loading logs here in a sec. Just says High Alching (MaxiAlch), Waiting for User Imput (gMagic) - Even though Current choice is selected and High Alch is chosen. Alch! was pressed numerous times. Also, Dodge RS3 Alchemy. The bot just clicks equip and does not alch
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 8, 2019, Original Post Date: Sep 8, 2019 ---
    Here's a few possibly useful logs
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 8, 2019 ---
    *hits blunt*

Attached Files:

4. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

5. Cloud

Cloud Engineer

Based on your logs and the in game testing I did to verify, it has nothing to do with the actionbar. Instead those bots are trying and failing to open the magic book. I'm currently trying to verify if I can reproduce that issue or not, however providing some information about your screen setup and where your magic tab was at may be helpful to it.

6. Johnjohnson123

Tried full manual and revolution.. Switched to Legacy combat (without action bar) and it works. Now that the bot is functional, I'm not as stressed... Layout is legacy or whatever

7. Cloud

Cloud Engineer

I'm happy for you but I hope you'll continue to provide information to us if requested regarding the issue so that others who don't know tha it's still functioning on legacy mode can avoid encountering the issue all together by having it work successfully on modern revolution++ and other more common setups :)

8. Johnjohnson123

I just have legacy interface selected. Revolution. Not sure what else would be helpful. The bots were all working perfectly and then one day they just decided to stop. Let me know what else helps.