1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Request add scheduler

Discussion in 'Client & Site Suggestions' started by aokchris592, Apr 13, 2019.

Tags:
?

Do you want this

1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    88.9%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Maybe

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  1. aokchris592

Add a scheduler to it.
    the scheduler could allow the bot to turn on and off the scripts bots.

for instance:
    if you set a 16 hour schedule

the bot wil run the script bot that you select for 16 hours

also have another suggestion but scheduler needs input first

Swatarinaess likes this.
  2. Swatarinaess

Swatarinaess Bot Consultant

A scheduler would be cool, but even cooler would be a bot management dashboard that has that feature; allowing for remotely monitoring of bots, starting/stopping bots, and as you wanted, scheduling times to run bots.

Edit:

The only issue I would see is trying to structure it in a way that it would work with bots that already have some sort of break-handling feature.

3. nathantkd

Yeah it would be cool, perhaps integrating a global breaking feature so that bots which already have a break handler can use the global feature. In turn, it would make it easier to organise the scheduler if it was considered.

Perhaps a muling feature with it too down the line which essentially at a certain time logs into x location and all accounts logged in meet the script bot and trade (you must select the items & gold from the bank yourself which you trade over but the bot would then work its way through each account to the mule then log out/world hop accordingly).

Maybe in the future for runemate something similar will exist. After all, the interface and scripting method is already ahead of the game,features like this would only enhance the already great reputation that RM has. I look forward to see if it could progress in this way.

4. Gengsta

Gengsta Community Manager

Client side muling will probably never exist, the break handler has been discussed before but never implemented.

nathantkd likes this.
  5. nathantkd

I can understand why the muling perhaps will never exist. I'm guessing the prospect of someone producing a muling script bot that can be used on RM wouldn't be viable either?

The breakhandler is definitely interesting, and the scheduler could definitely be a good progression of it. I really wish personally that I had more time to learn how to develop scripts bots myself. Ive basic knowledge in web design & coding using java but I guess there is a lot more indepth knowledge required to make efficient scripts bots. So I will always be stuck paying someone to make my script bot ideas become a reality lol

6. Gengsta

Gengsta Community Manager

gMasterFarmer is the only bot with a muling system implemented currently, would be a waste of client dev time as it's not really something many bots would benefit from(?)

Swatarinaess likes this.