1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advertising...

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by O.G Botter, Jul 2, 2021.

1. O.G Botter

O.G Botter Runemate Credits Guru

Hey you beautiful lot!

Just noticed the forums are a little slow going here and just wondering what efforts are being made to get Runemate back out there! - As I personally think, so far it's the best bot I've had the privilege to use.. Just would be nice to see a little more life around the forums.. As they too could serve a great purpose.

Anyways, just interested that's all, no biggy... Also just wanted to let y'all know I will be doing my bit to help get Runemate back out there and will advertise when and where I can :)

God Bless
    O.G

CuppaJava likes this.
  2. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

Forums in general these days are lesser used except by people having issues with things, unfortunately. Discord is a more active, but only slightly. I also hope/wish the admins would market Runemate a bit more to revitalize the community in some way, though I honestly don't have a lot of specific ideas. I suppose Runescape botting communities in general are kind of on the decline.

Runemate as a platform still works really well, despite the relatively quiet community, so at least there's still that.

O.G Botter likes this.
  3. O.G Botter

O.G Botter Runemate Credits Guru

I agree, i've noticed the decline in use of forums but it would be nice if as you say..
    ^ That would be awesome to see and soo much nostalgia alone from these forums let alone they still have great uses! We can only hope something happens and they start springing back to life again! Would be a sad day to see them totally fade. :(

#3 O.G Botter, Jul 5, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2021