1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS agility bot

Discussion in 'Bot Requests' started by mayko fonseca, Jul 8, 2021.

1. mayko fonseca

whats a legit good agility bot cause that free one stops after 20mins

2. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Sounds like you need to use a paid one then. Lite versions (free) often have a time limit so you can test it out before committing to using the paid version.

Agility has always been a high risk activity, paid or free, so bot it at your own risk.

3. mitch1

What causes agility to be high risk? Is it the camera movements or something in particular?
    Could do barb fishing but that's only 4k xp ph

4. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

The definitions of what exactly is and isn't high risk is kinda up for debate. There's just kind of a lot of superstition and anecdotal evidence in "banrates".

People theorize that rate of clicks, how repetitive a task is, amount of real players nearby, likelihood of being reported, likelihood of breaking, etc all contibute to potential risk. I've heard anecdotally that barb fishing is "risky" as well due to how repetitive and heavily botted it is. But it's really hard to say.

5. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

My experience in almost 15 years of botting RS is anything click intensive is more likely to result in a ban. The more clicks, the more a pattern can form, and the more clicks, the more likely something can break/fail (as you stated).

I know that's only anecdotal, but it's been quite accurate in my personal experience with bans on RS3 in the old days and OSRS more recently.

CuppaJava likes this.
  6. generalsensei

Got up to 70 agility before being hit with a two day temp and being rolled back to like level 68. Not bad considering I was level 1 before. To me personally thats an adequate trade because theres no way Im training agility legit and I was able to get my graceful.