1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AIO Item Combiner

Discussion in 'Bot Requests' started by ciresiuol, Feb 6, 2015.

1. ciresiuol

I think it'd be nice to have an AIO item combiner...

Just have us enter names/ids into the GUI of 2 items, and the amount to withdraw of each, then use one item on the other... This would be great for many things, such as fletching, herblore, some cooking (I'm thinking about Anchovy Pizzas), and I'm sure there would be many other possibilities... I know it shouldn't be too hard to write, as I have written one before for RuneDev back in the day and I'm not a very good programmer (can't figure out how to use a lot of methods in this API)...

I'm figuring this is all the information you'll need to write it...lol... Just needs to bank and withdraw the amount specified of the items specified, then use them on each other and repeat...

2. ciresiuol

Just thought about it... I t would be nice to be able to withdraw just one item and set your own action, too... So it could be set to withdraw 28 chocolate bars and then instead of selecting the "Use" action, we could set it up for the "Powder" action... There'd be other uses for this, as well... Like drinking jugs of wine or eating pies...