1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS3 Alch Bot with 200m Magic XP

Discussion in 'RS3' started by Feelzer, Jul 30, 2017.

1. Feelzer

So I've been tracking a few accounts that I assume are alching bots. One of them finally hit 200m magic and I check a few others once a week to see if they get banned. So far none have been banned or if they were, it was temp and they're back at it.

I don't know for sure that they're alching, but if you go to w2 or w3, it's full of people alching, many of which I assume are bots since they hide under big stacks of people at the GE. Using XP tracking sites, these accounts get 1.5m+ magic xp a day and they have no other stats trained besides maybe 45 hp and 20 defence. Since they're not getting HP xp it's safe to assume they're not doing combat and I don't know what else they coild be botting.

One bot seems to alch 12 hours a day (I see it in w2 alching) every other day while the rest of them would get at least 1.5m magic xp/day so at the max of 78k xp per hour (1200 alchs), they would be botting at least 20 hours a day. Some days they seem to get even more.

I decided to make an alch bot and I suicided it and got banned at 96 magic. I did 1-55 at chickens and then alched non stop just to see how far I could get. I actually did less alchs than required for 96 magic because I've been using the sand from this sand event for magic bxp. It was a 48 hour ban and they said the next will be permanent. I was using Quality Alcher btw. I'm gonna try and alch 4-5 hours a day until 99 and then stop and make a new account. If it gets banned before 99 it's whatever.

What sucks is that although this account had no other stats trained, it is almost a 10 year old account that I made myself a decade ago, so it's not like it was a new account.

I just find it kind of crazy that one of these alch bots made it to 200m magic xp and the others are all well over 100m XP and they even have weird bot names, yet I got banned before 99. Maybe they're doing 12-16 hours a day instead of suiciding. And maybe suicide botting is what did it for me.

Anyways just thought it was cool that an alch bot made it to 200m magic. I won't post the name since it could even be someone here :p but I can PM it for proof if anyone cares

2. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

These bots are buying rune 2hs from the GE and aching them for like 9k profit ea

If quality alcher had mico breaks I'm sure the bans would be even less

3. Feelzer

Yea I was only making about 700k gp an hour but it's effortless. And when I start the next account I'll probably do like 10-12 hours a day with breaks in between and see how far I get.

4. Boot

Besr way to train magic to alch level?? I don't imagine an alcher being that difficult.

5. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

Trolls in burthrope

6. puppygirl

puppygirl uwu :3

lvl it to 10, then teleport your way up to 55 if you have $. if you're broke then combat is the way to go.

7. Duces

whats best to alch now days?

8. staffix

staffix Superior All Knowing Person!