1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alpha Abyss Camper [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Aria, Aug 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jst94

Works perfect!
    Even at hellhounds!

2. jackwilton

3. ZEUS54

4. fightmonsters2

My post wasn't approved for some reason, maybe because I put a gyazo link, but anyway I can't get the abilities to work for me, I have ability cooldown timers on, dno why :( On the runemate app it says "idle, no monsters found" or something like that. It detects the client for sure becasue when i got to low health it teled out, and also it uses quake sometimes, but can't get it to use the sgs special attack or hurricane. Thanks.

5. jackwilton

same i also get idle no mosters found

6. fightmonsters2

does it use abilities for you though? I feel like i messed something up on my end maybe

7. jackwilton

i use legacy mode

8. mattybrappa

It seems to be working alright, but doesn't cast my abilities as optimally as it could. I feel like having the crystal halberd would help a lot.

This bot would be amazing if it had a refresh/revision!
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 29, 2016, Original Post Date: Apr 29, 2016 ---
    Is this optimal? I'd feel like it'd be slower...

9. Kyler1994

Kyler1994 Why have abs when you can have kebabs?

Those having problems with abilities, use revolution? lol

10. fightmonsters2

yes revolution is okay exp but the abilities such as hurricane/quake/meteor strike increase it by a significant amount, they are threshold abilities and thus need to be manually activated. Also I was trying to use the SGS special attack to heal, which you can put on the ability bar

11. Kyler1994

Kyler1994 Why have abs when you can have kebabs?

they was activating for me lol

12. mattybrappa

problem is, revolution doesn't prioritize anything so sometimes you'll have a plethora of them standing there with nothing to cast but cleave at full energy.

13. Aria

I use the bot with guthans. Spectre is far too slow for full manual, so use Revolution and have your threshold abilities in front. Detecting the cooldowns and properly executing a skill is much slower with Spectre, there's nothing I can do about that at the moment.

14. mattybrappa

Thanks for the update, is this something we/you can report to the team @ runemate? To improve cooldown detection, fundamentally it's huge for more than just this script bot, pretty much all fighter scripts bots could use improved cooldown detection.

Also, side comment... Where do you save your reset/start position? I heard opposite sides of the room, also best spot to stand to aggro mobs?

Thanks!

15. Aria

This issue is already known. Just about everything with Spectre will be slower because of the way it works. They've optimized it a lot since release, but Spectre will always be slower than the old RuneMate client.

mattybrappa likes this.
  16. mattybrappa

I'm sure their must be other benefits, otherwise that's a huge flaw to Spectre... On that note, how much exp/hr are you generating still? I'm in full guthans, only getting about 200k/hr with crystal halberd. Maybe cause I'm low stats/ 75/75/75?. Is it necessary to get guthans? i find myself leaving every 20-30 mins.

17. Aria

I was getting about 400k exp/hr with full Guthans, 99 all melee stats.

18. mattybrappa

EDIT:

Dumb question before, obviously I needed the full set. Currently all stats are 75, I'm avging. about 250k. I imagine this will improve with my combat stats. On the other hand, I feel like a more efficient combat rotation and speed by Spectre would dramatically improve results, also considering the fact that in that case, you wouldn't have to wear guthans for life-steal, and could do halberd for increased range.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 1, 2016, Original Post Date: Apr 30, 2016 ---
    Hey Aria,

So I've done quite a bit of testing on the area, with different clients and scripts bots. I even posted a support discussion, SlashnHax questioned whether it may have been your actual script bot that isn't responding fast enough to the ability cool downs and not necessarily Spectre, then again I don't really know. He said he'll look in to it by incorporating ability usage in his bots. Either way, hopefully there's a solution soon...

Yous is the only bot that has a spot reset for the aggro meters, and actually consumes all the pots I put in inventory.

Thanks.

19. Aria

Post-Spectre ability usage is noticeably slower than pre-Spectre (although I didn't time that) and I'm using about the same code as I did pre-Spectre, so the client is definitely the issue. This is the quote my statements are derived from. You're simply going to have to deal with every bot being slightly slower with Spectre.

mattybrappa likes this.
  20. vincent ren

wait this supports hellhounds?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.