1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by SlashnHax, Jun 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cheeznuts

Could use some help on how the eating works. I have all 3 sliders set to almost 0, but it's still eating at full or near full hp. I've tried all different kinds of combinations setting it really high, low, and everywhere in between and can't seem to figure it out

#1141 cheeznuts, Oct 26, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2016
  2. feelingdandy

What is your level? Stupid question, but did you try the default first? I had no issues with this part, but I'm 90ish constitution and use rocktails and have good defense. I use minimum of 20%, average of 40%, and maximum of 75%.

Also, saradomin brews I'm unsure of about working correctly, although I'm guessing this isn't your issue.

Thank you :) That template is the official template for the site, so it's by no means my design. Still, it does look good, doesn't it?

I FOUND A FIX FOR THE BREAK HANDLER: You can remove listings from teh break handler without it activating the auto generation of a new list. This allows you to bump back the run time of the bot.

Please keep in mind that this means sidestepping the useful anti ban of the occasionally random but automatic break.

#1142 feelingdandy, Oct 27, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2016
  3. Alen

Alen ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

A nice feature to add would be auto pickup loot from rare drop table. Atm you have to add them manually each new profile you make. A tick box within the "Loot" section of the GUI would enable/disable this feature.

Idk if its hard to add or not, but would be cool if it had that option.

4. cabinetcat

banking wont work for me, the bot just freezes
    *edit: it was only for banking in lumbridge

#1144 cabinetcat, Oct 30, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2016
  5. Jesse

@SlashnHax any way to speed this up? only getting 300 troll kills an hour

6. archnemesis

hi,

I have been having some trouble with the looting on your bot.

1.) is the 'stacks' option under the looting tab for stackable items?

2.) if I select that, will it pick up all stackable items, or only stackable items over my 'price trigger

3.) can the bot tell the volume in a stack? For example, if my price trigger is 1000, will it pick up a stack of 10 nature runes?
    or will it not pick them up as it sees nature rune and values it at under 1k?

4.) How do I make it drink pots?

It seems that the price trigger isn't working, because if an item drops over the price trigger and I have not manually entered it into the loot tab, it doesn't pick the item up.

Otherwise, nice bot. I am having another slight issue whereby the bot will click to attack a monster that has literally just been killed. doesn't happen all of the time, but when it happens 4 times in a row, it could look suspicious.

Thanks

7. SlashnHax

1. The 'stacks' option is indeed for stackable items.
    2. All of the options are used together, for example, it will only pick up an item if it matches all of the settings.
    3. The price trigger sees the item as the stack, and multiplies the price by the quantity to determine it's price.
    4. It should automatically drink potions.

8. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

The not clicking an NPC if it's dying is pretty damn hard to code, because you would have to get the death animation for all possible NPC's and add them to some sort of blacklist.

I don't have answers to the rest of our questions, but I tought I'd let you know why the last issue is very hard to fix.

[EDIT] Slashmeng answered the rest of the questions before I could finish my reply.

9. archnemesis

Thanks for the replies guys. It seems then that the looting is temperamental; it doesn't pick up items over the trigger price unless they have manually been added to the loot list. Also, it doesn't seem to be drinking ranging potions, but I will rerun the script bot just to be doubly sure.

regarding the clicking on the dying monster, couldn't you make it attack a monster 'x' squares away from the one you last attacked, or simply have a small delay to allow for the death animations? I am no expert on this though and am sure you guy have thought about these options long ago.

10. SlashnHax

That's because the loot list works alongside with the trigger price, so it will only loot items that are worth more than the trigger and are also in the list.

11. archnemesis

Ok, well that clears that up then. If you could add the rare drop table loot automatically it would be amazing, would save us having to input it into every single new monster profile.

Thanks

12. Phukit

Hi

I know you guys just talked about the looting, but I'm having a hard time getting it to loot, particular (Bones).

Settings:

Price Trigger (Empty)
    Names (Bones)
    Combat looting (Unchecked)
    Reach-ability (Checked)
    Stacks (Either)
    Areas (Empty)

Am I doing something wrong because it pop's up the menu to loot but it doesn't loot the bones. It just hovers.

13. auxi

I had better success with combat looting checked, try that!

Phukit likes this.
  14. Phukit

Dang it worked, it took a few tries, it kept clicking take bones over and over again but i got them thanks

15. archnemesis

yeah, I only just realised that if you click stack (yes) it ONLY picks up stacked items.

Are you guys having issues with the bot using pots?
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 5, 2016, Original Post Date: Nov 4, 2016 ---
    I just lost all of my presets bar one that I made right before they disappeared. Are presets stored locally or server side?

Also, any reason why this is no longer a 'supporter' script bot?

Thanks
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 6, 2016 ---
    I am also now finding, since yesterday, this bot is no longer looting for me. Any suggestions @SlashnHax

16. CheddarChiz

If you just want to stop the break handling, there is a drop-down option for disabled over there. I think most of us wants it to go to breaks and re-login after the break time. As of right now, once the bot triggers the break handler, it will log out the account and immediately log back in, and so on and so on. It's kind of worrying that this could be easily spotted as a bot activity.

17. SlashnHax

That's interesting, the bot's meant to disable the login handler and also delay for the break, does this happen on a single game mode or both OSRS and RS3?

18. CheddarChiz

I only play on RS3. I don't know about OSRS.

19. Connorjuice

This also happens with AlphaAgility on rs3 :)

20. DyTheSashimi

how do u make this thing even work ? i put name of the NPC fire giant and added it . i stare at my screen for like 5 mins .. my char is still at varrock west bank with the handsome banker . do u have any video for alpha fighter ??? how do u even make it work ? please help . lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.