1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by SlashnHax, Jun 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Party

Party Client Developer

lol

2. Lyrcon

XD!

3. DyTheSashimi

come on .. i know is funny . but i really dont know how to make it work man ... i try the other melee bot it has only 3 npc , dark wizard and guard and etc .. i wanna buy more hours but i dont know how to make it work on alpha fighter...
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 12, 2016, Original Post Date: Nov 12, 2016 ---
    does it have a video guide to how to use this bot or something ? is not moving ... i started the bot is not moving .

4. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Ok as much as i wanted to rant on you, this is hurting to watch.
    Start the bot in the area of fire giants. How do you think would the bot know where to find fire giants?

5. DyTheSashimi

ok, one more quick question, so i go to the area of fire giants . if im out of food ? will this bot go back to the bank and fetch more food and go back to fire giants ? or no ?
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 12, 2016, Original Post Date: Nov 12, 2016 ---
    can someone please teach me how to use the bank ? after opening the bank it doesn't withdraw my lobster out . it just stuck there and do nothing . then i manually withdraw all my lobster to full inventory , the bot start to throw all the lobster back to the bank. please teach me someone.

6. Party

Party Client Developer

Just have an explore through the settings, the likelihood is firegiants would be a no-no as the pathing is so weird.

7. DyTheSashimi

you mean i am botting i should go for lower level NPC ? that does not need to consume foods ? i just cant figure out how to use the bank feature . is not working for me ... is not withdrawing . just stuck there .

8. SlashnHax

Show me what your bank settings setup looks like

9. DyTheSashimi

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

i tried this . i start the bot
    general settings:
    checked enabled
    checked bank on full inventory ( even if i checked on unchecked this , it is still not taking food from my bank and stay there do nothing )
    bank location
    GRAND_EXCHANGE NORTH_EAST
    items:
    Name : lobster
    checked Regex Checked Critical
    required amount 28
    withdraw amount 28

start the bot ... it walk to the bank and open my bank with no issue at all . after that stucked there doing nothing . so what i did was withdraw 1 lobster , it empty my inventory , 2nd time i tried withdraw 28 lobster , empty my inventory again.

and also please guide me on what monster to use alpha fighter bot on , because i am really new to all this bot stuff. and there is no guide. i am combat 89
    attack 75
    strength 75
    defend 69

like party said earlier on , ''firegiants would be a no-no as the pathing is so weird.''
    i dont understand you brah. im really super new to all this . i don't know how it works . i went to search youtube or google for clue . no one is teaching me how to use the alpha fighter . is not that im lazy to explore through the settings. i got 0 knowledge on this . so please guide me along .

10. SlashnHax

Names are case sensitive, that may be why. When I asked for your bank settings were, I meant in the bot, not your runescape bank.

Jhinn likes this.
  11. DyTheSashimi

oh , but i already type out all my bank settings . and btw, can you please teach me how to use alpha fighter ?
    for your other 2 bot
    alpha agility and alpha divination i know how to use them .

alpha agility, what is the different if i check on uncheck the hover next obstacle ?

you mean for example if i were to change lobster to monk fish i might solve the issue ?
    what does the bot do after taking withdraw out all the food? will it head back to the training ground itself ? or will just end the bot there ?

12. Jhinn

Change 'lobster' to 'Lobster'

13. DyTheSashimi

Yes robin , thank you for your help . I will try that out later . But any guide you can share with me on alpha fighter please ?

14. Jhinn

What's there to explain? It's pretty straight forward.

Make a new profile, by clicking on 'new'. Your task list will now be looking like this:
    Gyazo - 23004a3263c685580cd5508025024a1b.png
    Go to names and fill in your monster:
    Gyazo - 63d015700755163bdd893223d36f0521.png
    Go to reachability and either check or uncheck depending on your fighting location.
    Then go to Loot, and put in the names or simply use the price trigger.

Just click on every tab and see what it does. It's not rocket science :)

15. DyTheSashimi

ok thank you very much.
    i just want to know,

ME :
    attack -75
    strength -75
    defend -69

what kind of NPC do u always go for training on your melee ? ( example 8 or 9 hours a day botting or even more.)
    Please give me some idea of where to train . because i am a fucking noobie in runescape in botting...

And how does the function work for banking ? onces im out off food , the bot will go to the selected bank and withdraw the foods and then go
    back to the training ground ? or it will just stop there after done withdrawing the foods? then i have to walk back to the training ground myself ?

basically, i just want to know what kind of monster i should go for, IF the bots doesn't refill my inventory with foods, i will be dead. (for example if i go melee training for fire giant.)

ONE QUICK QUESTION, for alpha agility, what is the different if i check on uncheck the box hover next obstacle ?

please help me answer my questions. i asked too many times with no respond on some of the question.
    T_T

16. Jhinn

I don't train melee, so I have no idea. Try the runescape wiki for answers.

The bot will bank, grab food and run back I believe.

Hover next obstacle will do exactly what it says. Hover the next obstacle.
    Let's say the first obstacle is a log, and the second a wall. Once it's walking over the log, it already hovers over the wall so it can click instantly.

17. DyTheSashimi

okay! thank you thank you very much my friend xD
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 13, 2016, Original Post Date: Nov 13, 2016 ---
    i tried it out already . after i ran out of food . the bot went to the bank withdraw Lobster YES. and after that stop there it just say withdrawing 25 Lobster. thats the end of the bot ???

18. IronWaffle

I was wondering about pathing. What is considered to be weird pathing? Like going down tunnels/dungeons? Or if there's a lot of interactions with items/walls/doors etc?
    Would pathing to things like Frost Dragons be possible? Or is that too much pathing? (Not even able to do frost dragons yet but this is just an example from my old days from runescape botting until I was banned)

Secondly, I noticed whenever I use Alpha Fighter (only this bot) when I run it, my mouse sometimes lags on the other things I do at my computer. (other screens/alt tabbed over etc.)

19. SlashnHax

Chances are it couldn't find a good path back to the area you defined for the monster you were fighting. For it to know where to walk back, you need to set an area in the Npcs tab.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 14, 2016 ---
    Frost dragons won't be possible until the obstacles are added to the default web.
    The mouse lag would be due to resource usage, something I'm focusing on reducing in my rewrite.

20. DyTheSashimi

i did what u said . under the NPCS TAB > Areas . am i right ? i don't know what is the radius from Ghoul to CANIFIS bank. so i tried to put the RADIUS from 10 to 100000 . to see which is the right RADIUS to let the bot itself walk back to the Ghoul after going to canifis bank and withdraw monkfish. from 10 to 100000 all are wrong . none of them leads the bot back to the ghoul . mind telling me what is the actual RADIUS back to the ghoul ?

Did u create a guide here teaching how to use your own bot bro ? if yes , please give me the link. i can't find any of the tutorial for this bot .. how do u even set the correct radius ????

this has no DOOR, no Tunnel no portal to go thru . i dont think is a weird path already . it should be ez for the bot to walk back to the ghoul .

#1180 DyTheSashimi, Nov 15, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.