1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by SlashnHax, Jun 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. restoner1991

how i make the bot eats?

2. Jhinn

The radius is the area for the Npc's, not the distance to the bank. So if you want your bot to fight in one specific area, you use the Areas tab.

3. DyTheSashimi

said by slashnHax ''Chances are it couldn't find a good path back to the area you defined for the monster you were fighting. For it to know where to walk back, you need to set an area in the Npcs tab.''

thats what he said .

i asked how do i make the bot go back to fight ghoul after the bot go to the bank at canifis to withdraw monkfish. every single time the bot will stuck at : withdrawing 25 Monkfish.... then i have to walk back to the monster myself else the bot will withdraw 25 monkfish forever .. if the bot can't go back to the NPC itself just say . i checked from page 1 to 60 , there are players having the same problem as me , the creator of the bot always ignore that question or give anyhow give an answer that doesn't solve the issue. this bot just have to manually walk back after the bot withdraw foods for you . thats all.

#1183 DyTheSashimi, Nov 16, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2016
  4. SlashnHax

That's for the Npcs. That sets the Npc area, so it knows where to walk back to when it's finished banking. So setting the radius to 10 at the ghouls should work fine, and it did work fine when I was training there on a pure not long ago

5. DyTheSashimi

as u know , ghoul to canifis bank is so near . just have to walk there right ? i set 10 . i start my bot at the ghoul . when im out of food. the bot will proecced to bank and withdraw the food . then after withdrawing the require amount , the bot stops there do nothing . then i check on runemate . it says currently withdrawing 25 Monkfish until i HAVE to manually walk back to the ghoul myself else it will never make it back to the ghoul.

i did what u said . NPCS>AREA>RADIUS. i TRIED from 10 to 1000000 . same after withdrawing the food . continue sit there do nothing till i maunally walk back to the ghoul myself .

i did followed what u said .
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 16, 2016, Original Post Date: Nov 16, 2016 ---
    it is not working , i tried , it just sits there after withdrawing 25 Monkfish. NPCS>AREA>RADIUS>10 . i started the bot at the Ghoul area.

6. SlashnHax

I assume you pressed the Add button and an Area came up in the list?

7. DyTheSashimi

YES , i press add button. did i do wrong pressing the add button ?
    tell me what to do at the i will follow ur instructions.
    put a picture of screenshot or something that u said it works for you at the ghoul . i will follow every single step.

hi are u fixing alpha fighter now ?

#1187 DyTheSashimi, Nov 16, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2016
  8. Mikropizza

The bot suddenly doesnt eat food for me even though it did the last time i used it

9. spvrrow

The bot stops every ~30 min for no particular reason. Can somebody explain me why this is happening?

10. feelingdandy

I am also getting this same problem.

11. dmacphail

Set the radius to something smaller, I use 5-12 as my radius. 100,000 is way too many and would basically make the bot think you're in the combat area while sitting at the bank.

For ghouls go to roughly the middle, put 7 for the radius and click Set.

I've done probably 100h of ghouls, the only issue is setting up banking the first time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. DyTheSashimi

ok i will try

13. Mmaaikel

Hi Slash!

Great bot! Using it for a few days now and works great. I only have one feature request:
    It would be great if it was possible to set a safe spot (maybe area) where the account walks to when it is fighting a monster. Currently I am working on a pure and it uses some food when it runs away from the spot which is not very handy ;)

Thanks again!

14. dmacphail

To follow up with this, could you add a check in the chat for "You do not have the slayer level to attack this monster." And then have the character relocate 15-20 tiles.

This would be incredibly useful for GWD only because of the interfacing and a bit of client lag (maybe on my end as well) causing miss-clicks when attacking Aviancies.

If not no big deal I'm not opposed to babysitting for the few hours I'm there a day.

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

EDIT: Now working since Cloud updated Runemate.

I'm sure you're already aware of it, however posting detailed information anyway :)

@SlashnHax - working fine yesterday, however since the recent Runemate 2.4.2 update, I now receive the following error on launch:

OSRS
    Goblins @ Stronghold of Security

Code (Text):
    2. Saved bot_profile_Oldschool: [{"item_looter":{"price_trigger":-1,"names":[],"actions":[],"reachable":true,"areas":[],"stacks":0,"combat_looting":false},"bank_handler":{"items":[],"enabled":false,"bank_when_full":false},"npcs":{"names":["^Goblin$:2"],"actions":["^Attack$"],"reachable":true,"areas":[],"levels":[],"single_target":true},"health_handler":{"eat_min":29.945054945054945,"eat_avg":48.84615384615385,"eat_max":70,"teletab":false,"stop_when_low":true}}]
    3. Loaded bot_profile_Oldschool: [{"item_looter":{"price_trigger":-1,"names":[],"actions":[],"reachable":true,"areas":[],"stacks":0,"combat_looting":false},"bank_handler":{"items":[],"enabled":false,"bank_when_full":false},"npcs":{"names":["^Goblin$:2"],"actions":["^Attack$"],"reachable":true,"areas":[],"levels":[],"single_target":true},"health_handler":{"eat_min":29.945054945054945,"eat_avg":48.84615384615385,"eat_max":70,"teletab":false,"stop_when_low":true}}]
    4. 00:00:00 - [STATUS] Starting Alpha Fighter
    5. 2 catalog=2 current=0 next=42 archive=255
    6. java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException
    7.     at java.nio.Buffer.checkBounds(Buffer.java:567)
    8.     at java.nio.HeapByteBuffer.put(HeapByteBuffer.java:187)
    9.     at nul.IIIIiIiIIIii.else(mza:74)
    10.     at nul.IIIIiIiIIIii.else(mza:172)
    11.     at nul.iiIIIIiiIiii.else(iab:79)
    12.     at nul.IIIIiIiIIIii.else(mza:16340)
    13.     at nul.IIIIiIiIIIii.else(mza:9645)
    14.     at nul.IiIIiIiIiIIi.else(ffb:221)
    15.     at nul.IIiIIIiIIiii.else(xza:152)
    16.     at nul.IIiIIIiIIiii.else(xza:92)
    17.     at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.entities.definitions.NpcDefinition.get(dxa:113)
    18.     at nul.iIIIIIiIIIII.getDefinition(pdb:149)
    19.     at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.NpcQueryBuilder.accepts(ocb:32)
    20.     at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.NpcQueryBuilder.accepts(ocb:111)
    21.     at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.QueryBuilder.results(sza:26)
    22.     at nul.IiIIiIiiIIiI.else(mdb:143)
    23.     at nul.iiIiiIiiIIII.validate(txa:214)
    24.     at bot.Bot$2.run(v:115)
    25.     at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(pcb:49)
    26.     at nul.IiIiiIiiIIii.run(lnb:26)
    27. Saved bot_profile_Oldschool: [{"item_looter":{"price_trigger":-1,"names":[],"actions":[],"reachable":true,"areas":[],"stacks":0,"combat_looting":false},"bank_handler":{"items":[],"enabled":false,"bank_when_full":false},"npcs":{"names":["^Goblin$:2"],"actions":["^Attack$"],"reachable":true,"areas":[],"levels":[],"single_target":true},"health_handler":{"eat_min":29.945054945054945,"eat_avg":48.84615384615385,"eat_max":70,"teletab":false,"stop_when_low":true}}]

#1195 American Express, Nov 25, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
  16. Driftson

Driftson Shooting up KFC's

IGNOREEEEEEEEEEEEE

17. Mmaaikel

[​IMG]
    Thanks you are great!

18. creativeself

Is there aggression potio support?

19. auxi

Not atm, to my knowledge. I think he said he wants to implement it in the upcoming rewrite.

creativeself likes this.
  20. rasan

Could someone possibly give me a hand with the banking system on alpha fighter please,
    Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.