1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by SlashnHax, Jun 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. POPO

Need an update in Falvador bot try to enter the bank troth wall and stops doing anything

2. Shaharyar

Does this bot support magic notepaper?

3. MichaelK

I'm having trouble with looting. I put in all the names of the items I want to loot, but it doesn't loot them.

4. Cosmical

Any idea how to bank properly?What do I need to input to make it properly working?I've been farming grapes from these varrock guard but I can't seem to get the banking system to work,it did go to the banker near the grand exchange and bank the grapes but then it's stuck
    It said that there no item to withdraw...

Dremtec likes this.
  5. chris121

it keeps crashing.

i clicked submit report

6. tdotsfinest12

Bot keeps crashing around 20 minute mark !

7. Dremtec

How do you get the bot to withdraw food from the bank and return to area properly?

8. SlyKid

Bot keeps crashing. Anyone else having this problem?

9. MtDarkness

Edit: Learned that this script bot is not being actively worked on but planed on being rewritten in the future.

Slash, I volunteered to help make a guide for this, that offer still stands. I would love to be involved in helping people use the updated version of this when you get ready to get this thing rolling once more.

#1389 MtDarkness, Jun 17, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
  10. danielspeiss

bot is not eating any food in inventory, or picking up loot.

11. MtDarkness

About one or 2 pages back, Slash said this isn't actively being updated. I recommend qverkk's fighter (QVE AIO Fighter) as I had great success with that today. It supports magic notepaper and looting and everything.

danielspeiss likes this.
  12. danielspeiss

13. restinpeacemoka

amazing bot, big love <3. but can you fix eating sometimes at full hp and near full hp and, i have heal option on min 30, avg 35, max 40. im 75hp. and yea it does it sometimes, i switch them around all the time too, but nothing u can do to stop, he always eats at full hp and near full hp time to time. 2nd thing i was to adress, is the right click attack, its pretty bad, it missclicks almost every time, but yea otherwise bot is perfect and does the job perfectly, it have gained like 4m xp on 2 accs, ty dude

14. Jdoe1250

There is a problem when choosing targets in single combat areas with aggressive monsters. If you're already being attacked, the bot will try to attack a monster that isn't attacking you resulting in the constant "you are already fighting something else" message. I have auto-retaliate turned on :)

15. Xpomodz

How do i make it so it picks up a minimum amount of arrows?

16. Mr.skin

anyone having problems with hill giants? can't seem to make the bot work in their cave near the G.E

17. Slumdog

The Bot runs AMAZING. I ran it for 9 Hours No problem if I ran it with no loot on. BUT the only problem I had was at Lumby Chickens, the bot will attack them with no problem but when I start adding loot to it, it will stop attacking them. and another thing when tick the bury bones option it will only do a bone out of the whole invi. (27 Bone) and it wont bury them all at once. unless I remove the bones and feather from the loot option then it will bury all the bones and it will go back to attack the chickens. But the bot works amazing good job

18. cheeznuts

Idk if you've set it to loot while in combat, but it helps a lot unless you're trying to loot your ranged (disposables or w/e idk) items.. at least for me and what I use it for anyway

19. xinzoe

Any way to set this bot to pick up stacks of arrows? Trying to train range with it but don't want it to pick up single arrows

20. kawabungadk

everything in this bot works great exept the looting is a mess it only loots like a 4th of the drops for me just leaves loot on the ground which breaks my heart :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.