1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by SlashnHax, Jun 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Febreze

Febreze Proctor

Great bot, but character gets stuck when I want to bank my full inv at lumby castle

2. Jakeov

This bot often gets stuck misclicking in the SOS in barbvillage. it goes through the gate and then just sits there.

Also the bot is eating when it doesnt have to. its like its counting the hp loss instead of incorperating the hp regen factor. I often find its eating when im only 1-2 hp loss but ive regen'd probly 10.
    any fix for this?

3. jaredking10

I just wanted to bring this back up, I know it's old and I haven't used the script bot in a long time but this is just a testament to how amazing this script bot was/ and I am sure still is. This was me botting spiritual mages in sara encampment back in 2015. I was running 3 accounts. 2 made it to 200m range, one made it to 160m range. I made well over 5B botting this altogether, and GP was worth significantly more/had more of a relevance back then. The script bot was free back then, and it is still free now. Slash is an amazing scripter and I just wanted to come back to Runemate for this brief period to shine some light into the excellence of this script bot. If I was able to accomplish that in 2015, I can't even begin to imagine what I can accomplish with it now.

Thanks bro :) cheers!

4. TheWhiteOwl

how do i set this up to drink prayer potions rather then eat food on osrs?!?! other then that bot is great!

5. Draenoric

Having problems banking and fighting cows with this bot, anyone knows what to do? it just stands there and does nothing and every 10 minutes it kills 1 cow. and if the inventory is full it just stands there and does nothing

6. aapie

I really liked this bot a lot. But recently I can't remove loot, npc area and loot area ( I already reported this issue). I can deal with this problem by setting up a fresh profile each time I use the bot, but now the bot also eats through my whole inventory in minutes while my eat triggers are set very low. It even eats when I'm at full hp.

The bot is now only useful fighting low lvl npc's so I don't need food at all.

7. bluerose13x

Just got bot to work after so long can u please tell me how to work it?

8. pennyndime

Hi i am a new user here, can I ask how do you set price trigger (as in what it means), what does stacks? means and why did the looting stopped once I added more items into the loot "names" section? also could you explain regax and does this work with noted items?

9. Fearmate

Just wanted to let you know, that the bot is extremely slow now switching between targets.

10. therapiest

Can someone please explain how eat trigger works?

11. VunderVafffe6969

Eating is a little bugged on the script bot atm, what usually makes it work for me is eating a dwarven rock cake and getting my hp to below half and then starting the script bot.

12. noprivateinfo

died three times to goblins not paying attention, messing with settings. character wont eat cooked beef (what im using) ive adjusted the sliders to around 5 health, he never eats and just dies, what do i do? first time.

13. Squa

loot function not working, eating also seems hit or miss but mostly miss atm.

Edit: Was able to get the loot function to work by turning on the combat looting. Now my next question is, is there a way to prioritize looting/ burying the bones before going to the next target. My bot isnt stopping to bury bones even when inventory is full? I assume it would be doable with task list... But when I click the + arrow I just get [] but no way to edit it? sorry I'm pretty new to all this and trying to learn on the go.

I appreciate all your hard work though! Thank you for such a nice bot.

#1473 Squa, Apr 19, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
  14. DPStallion

Won't seem to start anymore, not sure if it's a runemate client problem or what.

15. Weels0n

Having issues getting it to bury bones? i can get it to loot no problem but ticking the bury box doesnt seem to do anything at the moment?
    + It only seems to want to pick anything up if combat looting is on

16. SkatPacc

SkatPacc SkatPacc

used to work perfect, lately it just eats when it wants even if at full health i messed with the health settings with no luck tho, looking for a fix. lmk! good bot tho!

LordSusSauce and Ronald van Dorp like this.
  17. therapiest

Bot author has been gone for almost 2 months. Dont expect anything.

18. SlashnHax

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

19. SlashnHax

Blackfire223 likes this.
  20. Squa

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.