1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by SlashnHax, Jun 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blacknyellow

Yeah i'm getting the same error as of late. It worked a few days ago but now i get this same error after a few minutes of use

2. xfgn

Same error here,

00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\admin\RuneMate\logs\Alpha Fighter 7-25 6-38-10.log
    00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
    00:01:22 DEBUG Parallel collect task were cancelled
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at nul.iIIiiIiiIIiiI.getPercent(wkc:139)
    at robot.iiIiiiIiIi.class(yh:4)
    at robot.IIiiiIIIiI.class(bc:205)
    at java.util.stream.MatchOps$1MatchSink.accept(MatchOps.java:90)
    at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.tryAdvance(ArrayList.java:1359)
    at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEachWithCancel(ReferencePipeline.java:126)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyIntoWithCancel(AbstractPipeline.java:498)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:485)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:471)
    at java.util.stream.MatchOps$MatchOp.evaluateSequential(MatchOps.java:230)
    at java.util.stream.MatchOps$MatchOp.evaluateSequential(MatchOps.java:196)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234)
    at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.allMatch(ReferencePipeline.java:454)
    at robot.IIiiiIIIiI.super(bc:205)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.QueryBuilder.accepts(apc:80)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.InteractableQueryBuilder.accepts(abd:209)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.LocatableEntityQueryBuilder.accepts(cyc:32)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.RotatableQueryBuilder.accepts(lyc:46)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.ActorQueryBuilder.accepts(suc:424)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.NpcQueryBuilder.accepts(iad:328)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.NpcQueryBuilder.accepts(iad:130)
    at robot.IIiiiIIIiI.class(bc:17)
    at robot.IIiiiIIIiI.super(bc:80)
    at robot.iiIiiiIiIi.if(yh:205)
    at robot.iIIIiIiiiI.class(h:84)
    at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:174)
    at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEachWithCancel(ReferencePipeline.java:126)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyIntoWithCancel(AbstractPipeline.java:498)
    at java.util.stream.FindOps$FindOp.evaluateSequential(FindOps.java:152)
    at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.findFirst(ReferencePipeline.java:464)
    at robot.iIIIiIiiiI.super(h:84)
    at robot.iiIIiIIIii.if(x:117)
    at robot.iIIIiIiiiI.class(h:84)
    at robot.iIIIiIiiiI.super(h:84)
    at robot.iiIIiiIiII.if(v:62)
    at robot.iiiIiiiIII.class(n:56)
    at robot.iiiiIiiIIi.run(e:47)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.framework.AbstractBot.start(hgc:277)
    at nul.iiiIIIiiIIIiI.run(aad:102)
    00:02:53 INFO Stopped unexpectedly

3. DellSecurity

is there anything that will tell me how to set this up i have no clue what im doing

4. droppedanother

Is there a guide to show how to set up the bot? (i.e how to input monsters to attack, bank)

5. Wilkesi

back working.

Trying to find away how to bank big bones at lumbridge bank from the swamp.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 30, 2019, Original Post Date: Jul 28, 2019 ---
    anyone know how to return the monsters after banking the loot ? I kill monsters and pick loot fine, goes the bank then turns off because it doesn't know where to return to

cheers.

6. Ziphr

It works really well, one of the few bots that actually banks bones instead of burying. My only issue is that it gets stuck when trying to bank in Lumbridge. He gets stuck outside of the bank and just stands there every time. Would love to have this fixed.

Wilkesi likes this.
  7. jewmanji

@SlashnHax hey dude trhis is an awesome bot

one very minor reque4st but it would be awesome if you could include the wizards tower bank? just to deposit loot. or even area loot wouild be good option!

8. Wilkesi

doesnt attack lesser demon in wizards tower.

Also doesnt bank correctly at lumbridge castle, you need it to be able to right click booth to bank and not the actual clerk because you get stuck behind the wall

9. aru n

Hi, I am wondering if I am able to set up a way to use strength potions while training. Let me know if this is possible or if it is already a function I am just not aware of. Thank you.

10. oLynx588

Fighting and eating working well in osrs. Are you able to set it up to use potions at all?

11. phixious

How do you loot specific items- tried adding gold charm, crimson charm under loot tab
    couldn't seem to register when I press "add". someone please give me some help here!

12. Outcasted

I would so much love if it was possible to get the "save profile"-thing up and working. It would save so extremly much time since I use this bot when doing slayer. Writing in loots like "Coins" or regex "Hazel", "Vecna" "Grimy" (lots all herbs my herbicide doesnt take) takes alot of time and would help me easly earn alot of money while doing this.

Otherwise I think the only things I have noticed with the bot that can be improved. At the moment, the user interface in runemate sometimes the bot doesnt show any information added in certain "colums". Ex. if I enter a loot-radius of 20. I have no possibility to remove it since I cant even see it. Sometimes I see it all (this issue sometimes also accures when writing in what to loot.

Cause the only thing that has been a problem besides that is that I tried to uncheck "Reachable only" sometimes when I think the bot is extremly slow, and it drags itself away to someone elses spot just to lot some coins, and then not always even get itself back. I know this can be prevented with radius, but it's harder than it might sound when I sometimes cant see/edit/remove my input.

I also would LOOVE to see something implanted (or it probably already works, just my stupidity that keeps me from seeing it).

In some slayer-assignment like when killing Strykeworms and you need to "Investigate mound" before it shows itself and is attackable.
    I tried to change this by playing around a bit with "npc to attack" and chancing/adding "mound" to/instead of "attack", but couldn't get it to understand.
    Same thing goes for "gargoyles(?)" when it is needed to end their life with "Rightclick -> crush" as finalblow.
    This would really be amazing if it could be fixed (or explained how to do if it's already working).

But my top hope goes to the fix of "Save profile". Seems lika a thing that should be easy to fix, especially when the bot works so flawless compared to so many others here. I'm no programmer exacly, but it seems like a basic thing to do compared to what the bot is made to do.

Anyway I love this bot. I use it to more things than needed to. Sometimes just so I can read TTL on a skill I'm training :D
    I will probably never see any change or fix with this profile-problem. But I cant complain. not at all. It's a free bot that works alot better than many pay-bots in most "catagories" of bots.
    So thanks for the time that was ever put down in this. It was (and still is, dunno how updated tho) a f******* worldclass bot!

Be proud of this one!

13. SlashnHax

I'll look into the profile-saving, I remember disabling it a while ago due to a bad interaction which actually ended up taking down the site for a while.

I'm slowly becoming more active, hopefully you'll see more of me around.

Just a heads up, I'll soon have a Project thread open for v3 detailing the release plan, features etc.

geminia and TheDude like this.
  14. SlashnHax

15. biggerbaz

This news exciting, glad to have you back around! Looking forward to your project thread opening up. Hopefully i can help one way or another with updates and features!

#1715 biggerbaz, Aug 27, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2019
  16. paulsamaroo

Very slow to execute each action; for example, if I have prayer potions in inventory and using soulsplit, the bot will sometimes let prayer points go all the way to 0, then drink potion, but not re-activate soulsplit. Also, slow to click to attack creatures, and does not pick up items greater or equal to price trigger.

17. letssee

why wont it eat lobsters when my hp is within the rangers set?

18. guzztavo

Is it possible to attack players with this script bot?

19. SlashnHax

20. Bubbafet63

does what its suppose to do, had to pause to make some pizzas. 9+ hours

Attached Files:

TheDude likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.