1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by SlashnHax, Jun 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SlashnHax

2. creativeself

Takes quite long to attack npc's, takes approx. 3 minutes until it decides to click on a target.

3. QwadeDaFish

Not really sure why, but I have an inventory full of tuna and my food trigger set - and the bot wont eat. It reads "Eating Tuna" but just keeps opening and closing my inventory tab?

4. Addict

Hi SlashnHax,

First of, great bot! Simple to use, does what it's supposed to :)

I have a question about the bot:
    When I add loot to my setup, it saves them and picks up the loot, but the items i added don't show up anywhere. When my friend uses the script bot it shows all the loot which he has added in a list. I think mine did the same at first, but it's gone. Reinstalling the bot and the client didn't help.

Hope you can help me out :D
    Cheers

#1724 Addict, Sep 14, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2019
  5. GoronTP

Your bot is perfect, but I would like to know how to get him out of the Spiders, go to the bank and back

6. creativeself

Just sits there rotating camera

7. gigwyn

hey all loving this bot but i am having issues with trying to loot things. seems to take a very long time. are there some settings i should be using in game to make the looting better or is it just a little janky cuz game loot system is not very good. i tried turning on one button play and it worked really well but then it wouldnt open doors and stuff so i had to turn it off. anyway any help you can give would be much appreciated thanks.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 16, 2019, Original Post Date: Sep 16, 2019 ---
    hey i am not totally stupid it took me 12 hours of bot time to figure out but you can just turn off the setting that opens the loot inventory window. i thought it was a list of either or options but you can have all of them off and now it works great.

8. Affablegull1911

won't bank cow hides at lumbridge castle or other banks for that matter. just stands at the bank and won't return to the cow field

9. gigwyn

if you are farming the cows jsut north of lumbridge try the draynor bank. that one and the taverly bank have worked the best for me so far.

10. Affablegull1911

thank you will try

11. D Rilla

I've used this bot for a while and loved it. Just recently it seems to simply not loot the items I tell it to. Not entirely sure why. Any help appreciated.

12. GoronTP

Is paid better than free? Because I want to train on the spiders, but when the food is over, I have to manually go get it from the bank.

13. dragonwing

w

#1733 dragonwing, Sep 26, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2019
  14. DTaylor42

Having problems walking to and from lumbridge bank from cows, to bank cowhide.

Ilikepl8s likes this.
  15. Ilikepl8s

same here mate, have tried all different banks including taverley and draynor.

kills cows and once bank is full, process says walking to x bank, however bot is seems to immediately stop and only click on itselfs.

16. vnzlaprominer

friends how do I enable the return to the bank since it doesn't work

17. ahmed0176

where to bank when you are in wilderness at blue dragons ?

jake123 likes this.
  18. samer khalaf

character is having issues when training at cows. ive noticed the script bot will get stuck clicking on another cow while fighting a cow already. so it just stands there getting attacked by one cow while trying to click on another cow before finishing the fight. i havent tried at other fighting areas but safe to assume the bot gets stuck frequently stopping a fight halfway to try to start another fight.

19. strpure

I am setting the bot to kill goblins and it logs out after just one dead goblin???

20. Machanshin

@SlashnHax
    Hi! First of all infinitely grateful for this combat bot. Has helped me so much over the years!
    I've been wanting to ask for some time whether you would be willing to make the bot drink Weapon poison++?
    It does massive passive damage in conjunction with the corruption abilities+cinderbane gloves equipped.
    Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.