1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by SlashnHax, Jun 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rs2hackrs2

Thaaanks bro. first time all melee 99 sec all just botting alpha. no issue no ban.

Attached Files:

angus nublet likes this.
  2. Romar

Works well, but I find it has a lot of trouble using the bank. I recently tried doing some stuff at the Barbarian Outpost and despite being very close to the bank already it could not path correctly to it so I had to manually do it every time which is a little annoying. Specifically it always clicks the back wall right behind the bank chest making my character walk right into the wall which seems a little sus to other people probably instead of it clicking the actual bank chest, inside the building or bank deposit box so I'm not sure if you can do anything or if I can fix that.

#1842 Romar, May 12, 2021
    Last edited: May 12, 2021
  3. DXB60

i have started with the same issue but the bot just says it has started but doesnt attack i put in names of the npc still doesnt no script bot works on my client i reinstalled it removed accounts and added it back but nothing please have a look

Attached Files:

• rs.JPG
      rs.JPG
      File size:
      61.3 KB
      Views:
  4. Malokarpatan

Stuck on starting for about 3 minutes (never starts) then says it's ended.

5. ibotmy

login screen is broken. its not log in if use break handler. its coming when last rune update

6. sproket

In reply to the people having problems with banking, This has been an ongoing issue and is quite difficult to fine tune custom path generation.. This isn't the bot too use for banking sadly but is generally quite excellent in any other aspect once you know how to use and enter information appropriately for it.

@SlashnHax I've actually noticed recently that it's been having issues with the click pathing for targets, It's only in the last week or two but i've come back too having my account quite a distance away from where it started, along with quite a few mis-clicks on tree's and similar bits and pieces. Have been able to manage easily enough in the mean time but just thought i'd bring this to your attention.

7. wreckembotter

Been seeing people get perma's for using this. Is this from the update yesterday that would be causing this to be more detectable?

8. Lustra

Overall I have positive experience.
    Issues I have encountered:
    *Has some issues picking up items sometimes and errors cause profiles to be deleted.
    *Should not bury Long bones.
    *Two clicks with short interval to attack a monster seems weird.

Suggestions:
    *Variable timer - option to wait a bit after killing a monster and pick loot. Would prevent bot attacking NPC and running back for loot loot.

Tips how I could setup bot better myself are always welcome.

9. itsa_username

Sometimes when doubleclicking loot to pick it up, it picks up the wrong item. This is fine ofc because anti bot detection w/e but is there a setting I can change to make it drop the item if it's picked up? Like a loot blacklist?

10. Sll

Sll

Any plans to add special attack usage?

11. carnage131

its good for training, however banking doesnt work, loots the tiems then just stands there, would be perfect if it was fixed

rolytaylor likes this.
  12. x123xx123xx

is there a way to set safe spots for magic/range? e.g. just target in range from the spot or attack then run back to spot etc?

13. StonedKold

Love the way the bot works! Great Job! Anyone have suggestions on how long to run the bot for to be safe?

14. Vozo

I've been running this bot past 2 years for 6-14h/day total 300-400h. I got banned once on a f2p acc 12h/day in stronghold security

StonedKold likes this.
  15. Sll

Sll

3 months of botting 10-16h a day, finally hit with a temp ban, managed 99 Atk/Str 98 HP and 96 Def, great bot.

16. shanebutler

Would you be able to add using special attack feature please?

Love the bot, works really well

17. chamilio

Doesn't pick up or bury bones, is very robotish, wouldn't dare to leave this alone for 5 minutes.

18. mattm1094

BUG**

Break handler logs out but will then not log back in. The application just hangs

**BUG

19. gunplay22

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at bot.iIIIIIIiIi.void(ha:6)
    at bot.iIIIIIIiIi.void(ha:164)
    at bot.IIIiIiiiII.void(bc:150)
    at bot.iIiIIiIiIi.void(p:187)
    at bot.IiiIiiiiiI.void(k:210)
    at bot.IiIIiiiiIi.class(w:62)
    at bot.IiIIiIIIIi.run(f:190)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.framework.AbstractBot.start(soc:458)
    at nul.iiIIiIiiiiiii.run(jyc:67)

getting this error when starting up the bot. usually after 4 or 5 seconds, anyone know what to do?

20. shanebutler

Since the update a couple of days ago, the bot is struggling to loot items it used to loot fine. Not sure if this is a client issue or script bot issue though..

cxin666 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.