1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alpha Livid Farm [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by SlashnHax, Jun 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. User4187642

2. DragonLawls

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but when i first started using your script bot, I almost never got the strain of livid wrong, but all of a sudden it started messing up a lot. Curious as to what is wrong :(

3. Zombie Goku

@SlashnHax I have a small request. It has to do with the comment made above this one.

I, as well as quite a few others seem to be having some type of issue upon later runs of the bot.

The first time I used the bot (weeks ago) It worked fine for many hours.

The every time since, it pretty much gets 2/4 wrong on a consistent basis. I have watched it for many tries and many hours prior to making this post.

Can you please make the cure livid option CYCLE THROUGH 1 - 4 until it gets it right? As in, once it gets it wrong, have it quickly cycle through the other options in order to just nail down the correct strain BEFORE the next livid reset?

The issue is: When the bot gets it wrong, it tries the same answer.

Example: 2 is not the correct strain. Bot selects option 2 three more times. New Livid Cycle begins. It does this consistently; In a very bot like manor.

If there is a way to offer a debug; Please link me to a post explaining how and I will post it here.

Please tell me what you think @SlashnHax

P.S: Thanks for the great bot.

4. Fontkodo

I'm also getting the same problem, severely limiting the chances that it gets the strain right and a majority of the time it won't cure the plants in time before it switches to the next cycle. Also the delays need fixing so it doesn't wait so long after something unexpected happens.

5. Zombie Goku

It will be fixed when he returns from holiday. :)

6. Manager

7. FgVik

was working fine for me all week and then all of the sudden it started choosing the wrong livid strain every other one

8. Frederico

Does anyone know when he will return from the holiday? It's still a great bot, just needs a few tweaks.

Thank you for making it..

9. Zombie Goku

I wish I knew.

Had it working again and stopped it on accident. After starting the bot again 2/3 wrong livid pick every time between 5 - 7 seconds. Very bot like.

I tested the error times by using the time stamp feature. You can do the same. Be careful until this bot is fixed.

10. FgVik

Mines been going for 2 hours now and hasnt messed up one time. I had the same error yesterday aswell.

11. Zombie Goku

I wish it would stop breaking and fixing itself and just work. = /

Gonna try again today. Hopefully its having a good day and cures livids correctly all day

12. merkgamer

Same issue was working great yesterday but today keeps guessing wrong livid strain does anyone know why

13. devil_dante

Has this been fixed yet?

14. Zombie Goku

It works when it wants to. You just kinda have to watch it and hope it maintains.

Fixed? No.

Working? I think the only thing "broken" is the livid selection.

So, if you need it and can deal with the livid selection POSSIBLY being an issue then it's working.

= }

15. Kaipax

This works like a charm for me, almost flawless.

Sometimes though, it clicks outside of the fence when trying to repair it (clicks on the minimap to get closer) and ends up running all the way around. Which makes you get attacked by suqah, but it doesnt happen often enough to get you really low health though, so the only problem is that it looks suspicious.

Also, today it went idle after a while, not sure why. (sorry that i dont have much info on it).

All in all, a great bot
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 29, 2015, Original Post Date: Oct 29, 2015 ---
    If I may make any suggestions, it would be fixing the above and also adding support for the distractions and it would be perfect :)

16. Erinyen

yh i needed this one haha a little bit of feedback from my testing is that it sometimes clicks the wrong strains
    and it walks outside of the fence from time to time,and i think the time between thinking and clicking is abit delayed it just keeps the mouse pointed at a diseased plant and stays there for a few sec before reclicking and doing it again.

other than that great bot :D

17. stoofy22

Anyone test around with the priority and see what gets the most xp/hr?
    I am testing the bot now for current accuracy and all that!

18. SlashnHax

19. kawabungadk

it just stands still for me

20. JeiKiller

hi everytime i start the bot i keep getting this:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Not on FX application thread; currentThread = pool-11-thread-1
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.Toolkit.checkFxUserThread(Toolkit.java:236)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.QuantumToolkit.checkFxUserThread(QuantumToolkit.java:423)
    at javafx.scene.Parent$2.onProposedChange(Parent.java:367)
    at com.sun.javafx.collections.VetoableListDecorator.setAll(VetoableListDecorator.java:113)
    at com.sun.javafx.collections.VetoableListDecorator.setAll(VetoableListDecorator.java:108)
    at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.skin.LabeledSkinBase.updateChildren(LabeledSkinBase.java:575)
    at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.skin.LabeledSkinBase.handleControlPropertyChanged(LabeledSkinBase.java:204)
    at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.skin.ButtonSkin.handleControlPropertyChanged(ButtonSkin.java:71)
    at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.skin.BehaviorSkinBase.lambda$registerChangeListener$61(BehaviorSkinBase.java:197)
    at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.MultiplePropertyChangeListenerHandler$1.changed(MultiplePropertyChangeListenerHandler.java:55)
    at javafx.beans.value.WeakChangeListener.changed(WeakChangeListener.java:89)
    at com.sun.javafx.binding.ExpressionHelper$SingleChange.fireValueChangedEvent(ExpressionHelper.java:182)
    at com.sun.javafx.binding.ExpressionHelper.fireValueChangedEvent(ExpressionHelper.java:81)
    at javafx.beans.property.StringPropertyBase.fireValueChangedEvent(StringPropertyBase.java:103)
    at javafx.beans.property.StringPropertyBase.markInvalid(StringPropertyBase.java:110)
    at javafx.beans.property.StringPropertyBase.set(StringPropertyBase.java:144)
    at javafx.beans.property.StringPropertyBase.set(StringPropertyBase.java:49)
    at javafx.beans.property.StringProperty.setValue(StringProperty.java:65)
    at javafx.scene.control.Labeled.setText(Labeled.java:145)
    at bot.Prn.null(v:9)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.