1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alpha Portables [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Aria, Apr 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BakedXTHC

The bot just keeps opening the bank, if you could tell me if this set up of the GUI is set up correctly or not.

Also if you are aware of the bug?

Attached Files:

2. rezzoh

Just wondering if there is a setup for urns on portable crafters? This would be a great money making bot if it added this feature.

3. sickness0666

you just need to input all the info for them. i have used this bot for making cooking urns, both crafting and firing them

4. tafani

tafani Banned for Scamming

@Aria the script bot doesn't create trackers anymore, any chance you could fix this when you have time? thanks.

5. Thiz18

Can you take a quick screenshot of this, because I've tried and failed. Also, I might be inputting the settings wrong.

Edit: I'm able to make urns; however, I have to manually click the "form" or "fired" options. I'm just wondering if this is the case for you as well, or if you're able to get it working by itself.

#185 Thiz18, Apr 20, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
  6. sickness0666

I will screenshot the settings in a little bit. You need to select option 1 or 2 from the chat options part, you will see it when i post pic
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 20, 2017, Original Post Date: Apr 20, 2017 ---
    Settings to Craft the urns
    http://i.imgur.com/uhlPphA.png
    [​IMG]

Settings to Fire the urns
    http://i.imgur.com/uRkB9az.png
    [​IMG]

7. Drew

To actually see the images guys, you have to reply to his comment and the images will show up.

8. sickness0666

i added the actual links to the pictures also

Drew likes this.
  9. Drew

True, did not see that... my bad.

10. sickness0666

honestly, i added them in as you were replying :p

11. Urgva

I tried using this bot, but the bot just keeps getting stuck opening and closing the bank...

12. sickness0666

make sure your item names are correctly spelled, they are case sensitive. so Soft Clay is wrong, but Soft clay is correct

13. Devphreak

This happened to me aswell. I think the RS client has lost focus, because if you press a hotkey it won't respond (hence why the bot doesnt work). Simply enable keyboard input in Runemate and press left alt when having the RS client in focus.

14. xxmmawarriorxx

I have the bot setup exactly like above, yet all the bot does is keep clicking on the bank and withdrawing preset 1, it never clicks on the well. Any ideas?
    I have got this bot to work flawlessly on fletcher but I cannot get it to work on the portable well

15. Aria

Case-sensitive names
    Also, there's hundreds of people on a single Coordinate, so you might have trouble interacting with portables if the menu bug still exists.

sickness0666 likes this.
  16. purgatory

When it runs out of materials, e.g. fletching - runs out of logs. It constantly just opens the bank and clicks the preset button over and over. Great bot though thanks, just means you have to be watching it near the end :)

17. xxmmawarriorxx

Yeah i understand the case sensitive names, thats why I tried all combinations and still nothing. Also it was not having trouble interacting with the portable, it would just repeatedly spam the bank and load the preset.

18. ali122

Works flawlessly great, I only noticed couple of things which I think you need to work out,
    - it doesn't switch camera properly when it can't find its way to click on the bank or the portable
    - if the bot selected another portable by mistake "lets say I'm using portable range to cook some fish and the bot accidentally selected the next portable to it and lets say its portable fletcher" it won't close the fletcher's menu, instead it'll try to "select the correct category -fish-"

19. Aria

Next update (ETA a couple days):
    -Added action bar support. Have the raw material on the first slot.
    When using the action bar, the bot will only use the portable once to trigger the exp bonus. It will not check if the portable has moved/disappeared.
    -Added option to automatically fill out the UI if the bot is started while on the make-x interface
    -Will also address the bug above (although I think there's already a handler for that)

Yuuki Asuna likes this.
  20. purgatory

Can you tell me how to get this to work with portable braziers, there is no dialog all it needs to do is 'Add logs Portable brazier' but it just spam clicks it and does one inventory?

https://i.imgur.com/6WHsB3A.png

#200 purgatory, May 23, 2017
    Last edited: May 23, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.