1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alpha Portables [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Aria, Apr 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zinl

How to make it work with portable sawmills?

2. 69littleranger420

Does this work for Herblore?

There doesn't seem to be anyway to make it withdraw two materials.

Looks great otherwise :)

3. Dryrr

just withdraw both ingredients and pick 1 of the 2 ingredients as Raw material, should work i guess..
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 2, 2016, Original Post Date: Jun 2, 2016 ---
    I noticed that the time between interactions is quite alot.
    is it possible that u guys look into this bot and make it more clean so it doesnt take 4-10 seconds between interaction A and B? @Aria

4. 69littleranger420

It doesn't work for Herb?

5. Aria

[​IMG]

Support for moulding and firing clay items has been added. The bot will now correctly select the chat dialog. @Xanduney

It works for Herblore, I got 99 herblore with my bot.

Xanduney likes this.
  6. Thiz18

Is it a little slow, interacting with the bank and with the portable, for anyone else?

7. Dryrr

sometimes, just restart a couple of times until its faster, it will get slower after a long run because of the increase of ram RuneMate will take

8. Thiz18

Interacting with portables got faster, but the banking is still sluggish.
    Awesome bot, by the way!

9. Dryrr

banking is sluggish because there are so many ppl @ the same tile in front of the bank, try to rotate the camera just so the bot can leftclick the bank easily

10. Aria

I zoom the camera in when I use the bot.

Thiz18 likes this.
  11. Thiz18

Will try this out!

12. tafani

tafani Banned for Scamming

Doesn't Work, Please Make it simpler to user with Like 'Brazier' Option please
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 5, 2016, Original Post Date: Jun 5, 2016 ---
    java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: -1, Size: 2
    at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheckForAdd(ArrayList.java:661)
    at java.util.ArrayList.add(ArrayList.java:473)
    at com.sun.javafx.collections.ObservableListWrapper.doAdd(ObservableListWrapper.java:101)
    at javafx.collections.ModifiableObservableListBase.add(ModifiableObservableListBase.java:151)
    at bot.aUx.const(i:14)
    at com.sun.javafx.binding.ExpressionHelper$Generic.fireValueChangedEvent(ExpressionHelper.java:361)
    at com.sun.javafx.binding.ExpressionHelper.fireValueChangedEvent(ExpressionHelper.java:81)
    at javafx.scene.control.TextInputControl$TextProperty.fireValueChangedEvent(TextInputControl.java:1389)
    at javafx.scene.control.TextInputControl$TextProperty.markInvalid(TextInputControl.java:1393)
    at javafx.scene.control.TextInputControl$TextProperty.controlContentHasChanged(TextInputControl.java:1332)
    at javafx.scene.control.TextInputControl$TextProperty.access$1600(TextInputControl.java:1300)
    at javafx.scene.control.TextInputControl.lambda$new$162(TextInputControl.java:139)
    at com.sun.javafx.binding.ExpressionHelper$SingleInvalidation.fireValueChangedEvent(ExpressionHelper.java:137)
    at com.sun.javafx.binding.ExpressionHelper.fireValueChangedEvent(ExpressionHelper.java:81)
    at javafx.scene.control.TextField$TextFieldContent.insert(TextField.java:87)
    at javafx.scene.control.TextInputControl.replaceText(TextInputControl.java:1204)
    at javafx.scene.control.TextInputControl.updateContent(TextInputControl.java:556)
    at javafx.scene.control.TextInputControl.replaceText(TextInputControl.java:548)
    at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.skin.TextFieldSkin.replaceText(TextFieldSkin.java:576)
    at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.behavior.TextFieldBehavior.replaceText(TextFieldBehavior.java:202)
    at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.behavior.TextInputControlBehavior.defaultKeyTyped(TextInputControlBehavior.java:238)
    at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.behavior.TextInputControlBehavior.callAction(TextInputControlBehavior.java:139)
    at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.behavior.BehaviorBase.callActionForEvent(BehaviorBase.java:218)
    at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.behavior.TextInputControlBehavior.callActionForEvent(TextInputControlBehavior.java:127)
    at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.behavior.BehaviorBase.lambda$new$74(BehaviorBase.java:135)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler$NormalEventHandlerRecord.handleBubblingEvent(CompositeEventHandler.java:218)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventHandler.java:80)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:238)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:191)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventDispatcher.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventDispatcher.java:59)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:58)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventDispatchChainImpl.dispatchEvent(EventDispatchChainImpl.java:114)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:56)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventDispatchChainImpl.dispatchEvent(EventDispatchChainImpl.java:114)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:56)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEventImpl(EventUtil.java:74)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEvent(EventUtil.java:54)
    at javafx.event.Event.fireEvent(Event.java:198)
    at javafx.scene.Scene$KeyHandler.process(Scene.java:3964)
    at javafx.scene.Scene$KeyHandler.access$1800(Scene.java:3910)
    at javafx.scene.Scene.impl_processKeyEvent(Scene.java:2040)
    at javafx.scene.Scene$ScenePeerListener.keyEvent(Scene.java:2501)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$KeyEventNotification.run(GlassViewEventHandler.java:216)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$KeyEventNotification.run(GlassViewEventHandler.java:148)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler.lambda$handleKeyEvent$353(GlassViewEventHandler.java:247)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.QuantumToolkit.runWithoutRenderLock(QuantumToolkit.java:389)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler.handleKeyEvent(GlassViewEventHandler.java:246)
    at com.sun.glass.ui.View.handleKeyEvent(View.java:546)
    at com.sun.glass.ui.View.notifyKey(View.java:966)
    at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
    at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$null$148(WinApplication.java:191)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

13. Thiz18

Zooming doesn't speed the banking process up. I'm assuming it's because lots of people are standing on the tile? Is there something to speed it up, or is this it?

14. Madras

Hey, can you explain me how to set it up for sawmills? I dont find a way..

15. Dryrr

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

works fine for me

16. Aria

Thanks for your useless review, it tells me next to nothing about what I need to fix.

Fill out the bug report form or I can't help you.

Chowie420, Dryrr and Jhinn like this.
  17. Dryrr

I noticed that when u want to do Off-hand items like Off-hand rune knife x5, it wont do it because it reads it as Offhand

[​IMG]

could u fix this? :)

18. Aria

I'll get to that later today if possible. By the way, is that related to your method?

19. Dryrr

nope, not doing that method anymore, since im still trying to slowly sell 900k of the items i made xD

20. Thiz18

@Aria I tried a few different methods, what would cause the bot to delay between interactions? I tried zooming, restarting the bot, and restarting the client with not luck. It doesn't have an issue when it's actually trying to bank.
    Everything works fine except for that delay, 15-30 seconds, and I have no idea what would cause this. Is it my computer, memory, RAM, or cache?

Also, after interacting with the portable it hovers over the bank right away and vice versa.

Sorry for asking so much

#60 Thiz18, Jun 10, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.