1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alpha Safecracker [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Aria, Feb 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RsPlaja

sent them multiple emails via contact us when i go into billing never any replies ..

2. Aria

3. Jonny_

https://gyazo.com/6ab217a13039a2832721ab5a953990ac.png

Level 65 thieving so I'm only doing the first route.
    It teleported me to falador lodestone and ended at the lodestone with that message.

Lost .20 cents for it so far because it's failed both times. >.> I’m hoping I can get a refund for that.

1st time I ran it, I followed the guide for how to setup your interfaces so the bot doesn’t mess up but all it did was open the customization interface and close it for 5 minutes until it stopped the bot automatically.

2nd time it ran for 7 minutes and teleported to falador lodestone (I have all quick teleports recommended in my inventory) and then it gave me that error as stated in the picture and shut off.

#103 Jonny_, Aug 1, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2019
  4. Aria

I was unable to reproduce the bug you just described. The bot used the lodestone to teleport to Falador and opened the safes as expected. I am also certain that I did not make a typo and replace a reference to the Lumbridge lodestone with a reference to the Falador lodestone because there is only one reference to "Lodestone.FALADOR" in my tasks package, and other people would have reported unusual behavior if there had been a typo like that.

5. williad

This bot won't use the lodestones, on the level 76 route, either through the menu or the action bar.

6. Jonny_

Right, I was unable to reproduce the Falador issue as well. I'm not sure why it even tried to teleport to Falador since I'm not the required level though.
    Although I don't know why it kept opening my customization screen the first time even though I setup my GUI and interfaces correctly.

7. Aria

Weird issues might happen on certain clients; I remember an instance in 2017 where a cursed energy bot was unable to send any keys to the game, while the other 10-15 bots I was running at the time were working fine. When I restarted that bot's client, the issue went away.

8. Jonny_

[​IMG]

Got me from 65-99 in 26 1/2 hours.
    Being a skiller and not having all the requirements slowed me down a little bit, but still got amazing exp/hr.

An amazing bot and will definitely use it again when I work towards 120.

Vemena likes this.
  9. Jig

Jig

Hey, the bot is working flawlessly for me but will the loadstone teleports work without quick charges and no animation overrides? Does anyone know?

-Took me .30$ to figure out I needed to be on the "1" actionbar for the home teleport to work in the first place xD

10. Jonny_

It's just recommended to have quick charges to maximize exp/hr

"It's recommended to have many quick lodestone teleport charges and use any teleport items specified in the routes in order to increase your xp/hour."
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 12, 2019, Original Post Date: Aug 12, 2019 ---
    @Aria is it possible to make the bot use the Menaphos lodestone if we don't have merchant teleports?
    The merchant teleports are only selling for 5k a piece which isn't feasible.

The bot currently teleports to seers village lodestone if there's no Camelot teletabs and runs to the castle so I don't see why Menaphos lodestone wouldn't be a big problem to do either :)

11. Aria

The bot already supports using the Menaphos lodestone, merchant teleports weren't added until later.

12. Jonny_

Hmm that's interesting, it has never teleported me to Menaphos once.

13. obama8mykfc

The bot doesn't turn in loot bag when it is full for me, it cracks another safe after then teleports to thieving guild. Once it turns in everything, it seems to get stuck once the chat box comes up even though it is not in the way of the teleport

#113 obama8mykfc, Aug 23, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2019
  14. Aria

Please PM me a screenshot/logs of that happening

15. Vemena

Works great, I've got no complaints at all. Used it from 63 > 98 Thieving without any problems, never got stuck or something. Will post a screenshot when I reach 99 so you can add it to the other users which got 99 using this @Aria. Might slowly use this to get 120 as well.
    10/10, would recommend this to anyone wanting to train Thieving.

Edit, thank you.
    [​IMG]

#115 Vemena, Aug 25, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
  16. Aria

17. wede333

Hey Aria,
    Not sure if I'm missing something, but it would seem that the lodestone system is broken. Status is saying that it's trying to teleport to lumbridge, however it never successfully opens the lodestone interface. Once the interface is open, it handles it from there; It just can't open the interface to begin with

18. obama8mykfc

Is the lodestone shortcut button in the first spot on your main action bar? should look like this or it won't work

Attached Files:

19. wede333

Yea sorry just went through all the posts. Makes sense now :)

20. obama8mykfc

No worries, I had to do the same, it should honestly be in the overview to do that with a picture so people know from the start.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 2, 2019, Original Post Date: Aug 27, 2019 ---
    120 thieving announcement.jpg
    Got 120 using this bot, works absolutely flawlessly since update. Huge props to the developer.

Vemena and wede333 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.