1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alpha Slayer [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Aria, Jun 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kristiaan

thank you :)

2. Aria

An update has been pushed.

-Random errors happening in the GUI should have been addressed.
    -All slayer masters are now supported.
    -Kalgerion demons, Elves, GWD tasks, Terror dogs, Warped terrorbirds, and warped tortoises are now supported.

Do note the live version is behind the queued version by 3 updates.

TheDude likes this.
  3. Jesse

anyway to run this bot without slayer rings or love story done, really would be nice to be able to run it straight from lvl 1 slayer

4. Aria

Slayer rings aren't needed anymore and they haven't been needed since last update.
    Love Story is only for Prifddinas and Trollheim teleport tablets, which the bot will use if it has them.

5. Jesse

ok sweet well can you implement something that saves all my choices for each monster hate having to re-enter what setup im using for each monster each time I start the bot. I click save settings but it still doesn't save them

6. Aria

I'll add that when I begin stresstesting the lower level slayer masters.

7. Aria

Derk likes this.
  8. Alen

Alen ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

9. Aria

It's on the front page.

Alen likes this.
  10. alkimista

maybe it is me, but there are problem with antifire potions and dragons,
    in bank continusly bank them and unbank them,
    in the dungeon drink them all, then teleport to the bank

BUG with saradomin's godword the special blade ability is not triggered

for the rest as usual amazing good job :)

11. kristiaan

Why does it keep changing my actionbar back to "1" ;p whiles the one i want to use is "2"? xd

12. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

Set the ability to passive instead of active.

13. alkimista

cause it has been update the change of action bar
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 17, 2015, Original Post Date: Jul 17, 2015 ---
    until the updates the active worked fine, so i'm asking politely to fix that :)

14. Dfektz

Anyway in a future version you could add it so it puts the loot in a certain tab in your bank? That'd be great!

15. Aria

If it's not explicitly broken I'm not going to add it in to avoid feature creep, which leads to more code to maintain.

I will add it in the ability list after it goes premium.

Currently, adding the last few tasks and then refactoring the code to ensure it meets Cloud's standards and to make the bot easier to maintain in the future is my priority.

16. Dfektz

Understandable, thanks anyway!

17. alkimista

i hope red dragon, and poli dg will be add too after he will go premium :)

18. Dfektz

Why does the bot just drink my anti fires over and over then tab to fala?

19. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

My 2 cents. ;)

- move to main chamber at aviansies task when agility >= 70
    - logic in claiming and reading extra slayer contract is a little fucked up
    - add super antifire flasks and overload flasks and prioritize them to withdraw those over the regular potions (or just split them in two different options in the potion tab)
    - multiple setup support (not all accounts have the exact same armour/ability to teleport/etc etc)
    - the last kill drops of a task will be ignored because teleporting is priority, but i saw it leaving a dark bow on the ground at dark beasts :(
    - add failsafe for accidentally clicking high alch (ive seen it alching my inventory items such as overloads :( )
    - toggle prayer off if out of combat for x time (kind of a prayer waste to keep it on ALL the time)
    - make an option to automatically add a standard preset for all monsters for all tabs such as equipment, inventory, potions, prayer, etc etc
    - aura activation? not sure if there's a handy API for this. usually can auras be reactivated within an hour or 2 so might be worth it
    - aviansie npc model is kinda fucked, perhaps set a forced model for them
    - print the "error" message in the cmd box. If you miss an item you have about 1 second to see it before it closes the script bot which is kind of annoying. If its printed in the cmd box you can see it whenever.
    - crystal key making (requires a click on either one of the part) will save you inventory spaces, and since its a common RoW drop it'll make a real difference.
    - multiple actionbar support (not sure if this works as of now, but you said it didn't work yet a week ago)

20. Aria

- logic in claiming and reading extra slayer contract is a little fucked up
    It's a bit of a mess because it was ported directly from ContractSlayer, but it gets the job done so it's not really a priority.

- add failsafe for accidentally clicking high alch (ive seen it alching my inventory items such as overloads :( )
    The bot should only be alching items with names that are on the alch list, I haven't seen this behavior. The bot needing to pot while highalching shouldn't be occurring as well, I made sure to use #click() as little as possible.

- make an option to automatically add a standard preset for all monsters for all tabs such as equipment, inventory, potions, prayer, etc etc
    - multiple setup support (not all accounts have the exact same armour/ability to teleport/etc etc)
    I've already said I will begin doing this after I begin stress testing the lower level masters.

- aviansie npc model is kinda fucked, perhaps set a forced model for them
    I've noticed this as well, their model is on the ground. I may have them blocked on your account because of that.

- print the "error" message in the cmd box. If you miss an item you have about 1 second to see it before it closes the script bot which is kind of annoying. If its printed in the cmd box you can see it whenever.
    This should already be done, the bot waits 5 seconds before stopping as well.

- multiple actionbar support (not sure if this works as of now, but you said it didn't work yet a week ago)
    This does work, I used two actionbars on your account, 1 for multitarget and 6 for singletarget.

These suggestions fall under the "I'll address these after Premium if I have time, but don't mess with anything that isn't broken" category:
    - crystal key making
    - aura activation
    - the last kill drops of a task will be ignored because teleporting is priority
    - toggle prayer off if out of combat for x time (kind of a prayer waste to keep it on ALL the time)
    - adding more potions
    - move to main chamber at aviansies task when agility >= 70

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.