1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alt Banned, Main Not Banned

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by Agnosdique, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Agnosdique

Made an alt primarily to do low click skills in order to get materials for my main, Hit 70 wc and 60 mining, about 4 hours a day over the course of a week and a half. Alternating skills between those 2 primarily, in addition to manually fishing and cooking inbetween. That profile was banned this morning, Not really a big deal. But now there is that little tick in the back of my mind saying to lay low on the main for a while. Main is a very old RS3 profile I remade in OSRS. All of the aforementioned information is in OSRS. Only bots used on the alt were Maxicutter PRO and Awesome Mining. Both of which I have used on the Main as well, and Both have been very reliable with very few bugs.

Main point, Is it a reasonable course of action to not bot for a while? Let the storm pass, so to speak? Will mods have the ability to find my main via looking into my alt? They have traded 2 times, but my alt had also traded with other people as well.

2. Firefoxes

Probably your alt been reported alot?

3. Geashaw

Not too sure, but perhaps change jagex cache and IP to be safe against begin flagged.

I would presume Jagex has some sort of way to check acccounts across ips. It's been said that there is info in de cache files they use.

Correct me if I'm wrong

4. Agnosdique

Not sure, I babysit it a lot and dont usually bot efficiently, ie I sacrifice efficiency for safety. Mining in rimmington, etc.

5. Aria

If your alt was new, that was why it was banned.