1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ample Construction [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Serene, Jul 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John Smath

"tweaks" like things i'm not fully aware of, I think it just needs an update, a refreshment, but like I said I am not the author, would happily pay to run this if it was consistently updated.

2. haris0121

Are you still working on this bot?
    If so can u possibly add oak doors also butler support?

3. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Go one page back and you'll see the answer to your question.

4. haris0121

Okay thank you <3

5. Fallschirmjagar

Overall a pretty decent bot and does its job, but I have noticed three things and this goes for the Ample Gilded Altar bot as well. After coming out of the altar, it stands for 20 to 45 seconds before going to find Phials. After finding Phials, it will un-note the planks and then stand for another 20 seconds or so before going to the portal. I have noticed about every 4 trips it will climb the ladder and just stand until it logs out. My kitchen is right beside my portal to the west. With babysitting, it does the job nicely as you can just pause it and speed up the process or take it back down the ladder. My main thought here is that both Ample bots that work in Rimmington act almost the same on the exiting of the portals, the un-noting of planks, and accidentally climbing the ladder.

#125 Fallschirmjagar, Feb 21, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2018
  6. arcanglepk1

The Bot keeps getting stuck after getting more planks from Phial, it happens whenever it tries to go back into the house through the portal. It'll just walk to the portal and just sit there. Can you fix the bot to actually click on the portal more often? I help the bot by clicking on the portal and it does the rest, but it gets stuck there 9/10 times. Otherwise the bot is great!

#126 arcanglepk1, Mar 2, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2018
  7. cocaine1337

bot get sometimes stuck by the portal could u fix this love your bot <3

8. Weozy

Same issues as everyone else. Gets stuck at portal 95% of the time and wont move, having to babysit and click portal myself. Also after collected unnoted planks, and before unnoting it will just stand for 20-30 seconds before completing the action. Need an update to be properly usable.

9. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yes I know. A rewrite is in process. It'll be fixed soon.

Josh93 likes this.
  10. Keelan

misclicks all over the place. Opens wrong build interface very often and then gets stuck.

Attached Files:

11. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Read the message right above yours...

12. xCODIx

Only used it for oak larders so far.

Having a similar experience as everyone else when the bot stands outside the portal and doesn't go in after un-noting. It's a minor thing imo, I just click on the portal and it's good to go. If anything, I use this sometimes to pause for a more human like effect.

Something I don't like though is the bot types numbers, specifically the number 1. I haven't had any other bot do this, it raises concerns that this might trigger a negative look on the account for botting.

13. Rlbsumi

Is this script bot abandoned?

Edit: Nevermind, answered my own question. Works well, not sure what's up with the reviews.

14. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.