First off, I didn't see another thread for this specific error so my apologies if this is a duplicate. I've been getting a variation of the attached error since yesterday each time I log in. Sometimes it says it can't load the bots, sometimes it says the issue is with my accounts. Yesterday I completely un-installed/re-installed both RuneMate and the Runescape legacy client, but that didn't seem to make a difference. I even tried creating a new RuneMate account and logging into Spectre with it to see if there was an issue with the account itself, but the error persists. The most recent log is attached from right after this happened if anyone is able to shed some light on the situation, but let me know if you need anything else. Thanks! Additional info: Java ver. 1.8.0_91 I can provide a Dxdiag as well if needed.