1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any F2P osrs runecraft bots?

Discussion in 'General' started by dsfreges, Feb 28, 2019.

1. dsfreges

Looking for a bot which I can afk for f2p simple rc, can't find any, wondering if anyone has suggestions
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 28, 2019, Original Post Date: Feb 28, 2019 ---
    free bot pref thanks

2. SilverNova

3. dsfreges

Tried it. Nothing happens when it starts.

4. SilverNova

In that case your best bet is to either use VisualRM and "code" the bot yourself, or just get P2P and train it through the Abyss.

5. dsfreges

Probably will have to get p2p in the future. Would love to make a script bot but I'm not good at these things. Although the script bot should be simple, I'm hoping someone makes one at some point. thanks

6. Diesel Dee

@drfreges

If you ever decide you want to make your first bot, this is a great place to learn! Thanks to RuneMate I was able to learn basic Java and get to making bots in a little under a month of work. I did have experience in other languages, but even for a total noob to programming Java is super easy. The Runemate API is very detailed and does a lot of the grunt work for you. Learn some basic Java skills and read the RuneMate javadocs and off you go! If you ever decide you want to learn, pm me and I'll be happy to share the resources I used here.

plot98 likes this.