1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

any other good botting sites ?

Discussion in 'General' started by I am Yoshi, May 3, 2020.

1. I am Yoshi

I used rune mate for about a year and a half starting 2017 and stopped halfway 2018, i came back a month ago and it is not as good as it was before.

Most authors aren't updating the scripts bots they put waiting for people to get banned finding out the bot is broken.
    Most bots are actually charging for the hour uses (many aren't even updated since 2018) (I dont have anything against it, as long as the author keep the bot updated not like some who updated their bot a year ago and except us to pay for a gamble, even worst, for a possible ban due to the lack of update)

Last thing i remember from RuneMate was such a good community of active authors, and a lot of avalaible free bots for you to try. Things changed

Yet the world of botting is not taking any breaks ,so with all due respect to runemate, do you guys have any botting client that you would recommend me other than runemate ?

Dont get me wrong, I still think there is a whole lot of really good authors here, regal, prime, hexis, savior etc you guys been working well since day one

2. Chieftain

Chieftain The only AI bot developer

RuneMate has the best ban rates bro,I have created bots for all of them.Most bot developers do not release they quality bots,from my point of view its just not worth it,1.We are under appreciated 2.Underpaid,we rather service private bots to people,that appreciate us and pay us well.

3. I am Yoshi

How does it work to have access to a quality bot? I am more than interested ! Do you have some for exemple? Let me know in PM

4. Chieftain

Chieftain The only AI bot developer

There are plenty quality bots,in the bot store,such prime/regal and the likes. In terms of private bots,you need to request it.

5. isofor isofo

i found osbot pretty trash..alike being prepaid like runemate thats what actually drawn me to their site but most of the bots r trash and the owners excuse is that u botted too much..they recommend less than 10h per week