1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone else a little mad about the feedback system update?

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by MMOearn, Nov 10, 2017.

1. MMOearn

MMOearn Add My Discord MMOearn#2872

Don't get me wrong, it's a great update. Properly made and will be a great addition to the site in the long run.

However the update should of been rolled out ages ago. Now you have people like me with 50+ vouches on RuneMate that have a very low rating. This will decrease the trust in many once valued RuneMate users who gained traditional vouches. It would be great if RuneMate staff transfers over legitimate vouches to our new ratings.

Anyone else have thoughts on this? Just my two cents.

2. forbobo

Just came out, so maybe they're planning to tweak some things. Could do something to help longtime sponsors like you, but us normal people should have to persevere through the struggle (y)

Wet Rag likes this.
  3. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

There is no easy way for us to transfer your vouches to the new system. You could encourage your previous customers to place a vouch on the new system, letting them know it will benefit them also as it will increase their reputation too.

In the mean time, you may continue to use/advertise your vouch threads to promote your current threads, however we encourage you to use the new system moving forward as this is more visible and transparent.

#3 American Express, Nov 11, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
    RyanTest and MMOearn like this.
  4. Jaakkol

Jaakkol Fire caper

Got many customers that don't use Runemate anymore, so I won't get feedback from those users anymore. Anyways I think that vouches are still valuable and should be placed in the market threads still.

It's same for everyone, so I'm sure that the users of your services understand the situation that the system has just been added. I like the idea of converting old vouches to the feedback, but not really the end of the world if that doesn't happen.

forbobo likes this.