1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ApexChopper PRO 3.5.4

Tha ting goes chop chop chop.

1. Tokzul

Not sure what went wrong, but I used this bot a couple days ago and it worked well for one account... SO, I decided I would make another account and it made it about an hour and half... Perma-Banned for Macroing Major.... I was cutting willows in Catherby and banking.... I wore a few items so it didn't look like a bot....

#141 Tokzul, Sep 17, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
  2. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

You made a new account and botted on it? That's a pretty big red flag. Regardless though, no bots are 100% safe from a ban.

3. Tokzul

Well it was an old account from '06, but new to OSRS. I also used your fishing bot and it has worked great, but last night I logged off of it when logging out of my NON-botting account and went to bed, (I have been only botting on that one while I am playing so I can watch it) I woke up this morning and it was banned.... This account is also an old account, but New to OSRS. I guess at this point I am done botting, which sucks considering the amount of $ I put into being a sponsor and Premium money put in my account.

4. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Dang dude that really sucks. If I understood you correctly and you just had a second 'old' account banned, and it happened that quickly. While it's technically possible you've just been really unlucky in this situation, it's also possible that your IP has been flagged as well.

5. Tokzul

Yeah I think you're right.... I logged out of it and it got banned while not even in game...

6. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

:(

7. bhuynh3151

wont do anything at redwoods would forever say "walking to redwood area"

8. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Are you in the woodcutting guild?

9. bhuynh3151

Yes i am i tried standing at the bank and doing it but the bot will literally just stand at the bank and it wont go anywhere but it'll say "walking to woodcutting area" and not move. If i manually chop the redwoods and it has to deposit it will say "walking to bank" and it will just stand at the tree and not go anywhere.

10. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Hmm... sounds like something's changed in the game then. Because that navigation isn't use runemate's web to walk around. I have it on my todo list to check out! Thanks for reporting :)

11. Flason

OSRS premium version. I love the bot so far but i did notice that every so often the bot gets stuck infront of the Chaterby bank. It only moves the camera a bit but the player stands still. And the log says its trying to open the bank.

12. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

I'll add this to my todo list to check out, although I haven't came across this issue at this location. Have you tried turning on Force Right-click interaction in the RuneMate settings just to verify it isn't a failed interaction from RuneMate?

13. Flason

Im not sure, but ill check it out and let you know.

14. Hellfighter

Why does the bot not bank any of my willows? full inventory and just sits there... not going to bank, tried looking into settings and cant find anything... really annoying since im paying for it.. in OSRS

15. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Would you mind uploading your log file to pastebin or something? I'm not sure which location you're talking about.
    Additionally, if you'd like to test out things with the bot, the Lite version of the bot is available on the bot store for free.

16. iceddemon

hey mate... so im using pro version works fine until it needs to bank YEW logs at GE or SEERs bank doesn't bank just stands in front of tree for 1 hour clicking ..... wasting money i thought pro version would be better than lite... till you fix this no one will pay... i appreciate it thought i know its hard work but make sure to release a product for purchase only until it actually works

17. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

The product did work lol, but thanks for bringing this to my attention. I'm assuming you're in OSRS?
    I'll see if there's anything I can do.

Edit: Would you mind posting your log file onto Pastebin and posting the link here? Would really help, thanks!

18. bbeck212

Could you add GotE support to this too? :)

19. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

I don't know what that is.

@Eviriany ?

20. bbeck212

Grace of the Elves, the thing that spawns Seren Spirits