1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ApexCooker PRO 3.4.2

Be the ultimate chef.

1. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

#81 proxi, Jan 22, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
  2. entersandman

Let me test it out and I'll let you know. I'm pretty sure I was using the v3.1.8 release since I downloaded it yesterday at around 4PM EST.

3. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

#83 proxi, Feb 2, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2018
  4. infectious

The bot cooks food great, but when it goes to the bank it never closes the bank and continues to cook food. Any solution to this problem?

5. bjuno

Does this bot support portable ranges and banking at combat academy chest?

6. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

I 'think' you mean that an opened bank interface is preventing the bot from cooking? If so, that shouldn't be the case, however I will look into it.
    Do you mind telling me what version of the game you're on, OSRS or RS3, and where you're cooking?

Negative sir.

7. bjuno

And would you be able to add it?

8. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

I'll look into it... no promises. But I'd have to add certain stipulations, like saying that portable ranges are Only supported in the Combat Academy location, simply due to generic locations having the potential to have unforeseen, and that the bot shouldn't lay a range themselves but instead rely on one existing already.

It also all depends on how complicated the interface is and the interaction(s) required to start cooking on one. My free time is ridiculously slim right now, the only reason I have time to browse the forums is because I have down-time at work... but I can't actually work on bots at work D:

Anyways, I'll look into what I'd have to do to approach adding such an area and feature and prioritize it based on its longevity.

As always though, I appreciate feature requests! And I will say that if more people say that they want this, I will add it regardless of length.

9. infectious

I am on RS3,Al Kharid, Lobsters. I can get the bot to work fine if i use a preset, but if im trying to set it to cook one type of food than continue to a different type it won't close the bank and continue.

10. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Pretty sure I found the issue. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. I'll be able to test it tomorrow and push out an update by this weekend.

11. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

#91 proxi, Mar 1, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2018
  12. dark1ord

Please add Cooking guild and the bonfire near the bank at Prifddinas! This will be perfect!

13. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Adding the locations wouldn't be hard, I can probably do the cooking guild either this weekend or next. But unfortunately I don't have access to Prifddinas D:

dark1ord likes this.
  14. Crypto

Hey Proxi, The bot is flawed in RS3 Al-kharid when im trying to cook lobsters and task queue swordfish and sharks. it misclicks the range a lot and glitches at bank when depositing or withdrawing sometimes.

Attached Files:

15. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Unfortunately there's not much I can do about misclicks as the bot uses RuneMate's interaction API. All I say is, 'interact with this object' and runemate takes it from there, 99% of the bots here work this way.

Are misclicks the only issue you've come across?
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 13, 2018, Original Post Date: Mar 13, 2018 ---
    Edit -
    Also let me add that the longer you use the bot, the faster it will get. All of my bots use RuneMate Default Web for traversal, which allows the bot to generate unique paths for each player during their session when trying to get from point A to point B. These paths are stored during the session for future use, and therefore the bot will increasingly get smarter in how it should traverse while allowing each user to be unique in their pathing.
    These paths do not carry over between sessions, so the first couple of minutes that one of my bots is ran it is building your session's profile.

16. Crypto

Oh, well thats good to know, ill give it another try right now.

EDIT: I just tried the lite version and after 58 seconds, well, read for yourself.

Attached Files:

#96 Crypto, Mar 13, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
  17. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Are you out of raw lobster?

18. Crypto

19. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Had to ask xD
    What doesn't make sense though is that the bot was working with lobster beforehand, correct? There's literally no difference in the logic between the PRO and Lite versions of the bot.

This will be something I look into this weekend regardless. In the meantime, would you mind doing me one favor? Restart your RS and RuneMate sessions, try running the Lite version of the bot with the settings you'd use in the Pro version, and verify it exits on startup again?

Thanks!

20. Crypto

Same thing. Im sending you a pm.

EDIT: 2nd log file.

Attached Files:

#100 Crypto, Mar 13, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2018