1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ApexCrabber PRO 1.6.7

The proper way of dealing with crabs.

1. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

for sure

2. coolcatrandomguy

Could you add normal combat potion support

3. therapiest

Bot gets stuck while banking. Will try getting back to the sand crabs location but just spam clicks the tile where the bank chest is.

4. subrange

3 times now iv come and either been dead or saved by a ring of life, dissapointing because it was working really good 2 days ago but today and yesterday it barely gave me a level and charged me 8 hours and iv come and its been spam clicking on the water near the make over wizard in falador, 3 times now im scared it might of flagged me and il be banned soon

5. creashun

I've died 4 times training my pure, almost lost my ranger hat. Something is going on with the bot where it's not eating at all, died with almost full inv of lobsters aswell.

6. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

If either of you can send me a log file where this is happens then I'll take a look. There isn't any mad science that is going into the eating mechanic. If the player's health is below the tolerance then the bot eats anything in the inventory with the "Eat" action. The only way I can see there being a bug is if the tolerance is somehow bugged or RuneMate's implementation of getting HP is messed up and I doubt either of those are the case.

7. subrange

if i remember correctly it says in the log "walking back to crabs" or something like that il print screen the next time
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 12, 2018, Original Post Date: Apr 12, 2018 ---
    you should add something if its not back at crabs itl logout and stop so it doesnt spam click trying to return to crabs, have you heard of anyone being banned from this bot yet?

8. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

There is actually logic that handles the case if you're outside of the crab area. In that case the bot uses RuneMate's Default Web to traversal back to the island. The reason it'd be stuck near draynor (or wherever someone said) is because the web must not be mapped to Zeah.
    That said, you can find your log files in C:\Users\<YourUsername>\RuneMate\logs

9. Cersei

are combat pots supported?

10. Zenerd

It keeps trying to open the graphics menu lol. So my chat keeps getting filled with "You shouldn't open the GFX menu during combat". I've tried with both resizable and fixed, and trying turning off antiban completely with no success.

11. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Disable roofs always shown

12. Kek_skiller

This bot don't eat when killing rock crabs... i just died and bot walkked back to rellekka.. im fine that i get my items back but i can't leave this bot to run by it self...
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 27, 2018, Original Post Date: Apr 27, 2018 ---
    and the food options are only avaible when i chose: sand crabs [crab island]
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 27, 2018 ---
    i also loss some premium bot fuds what i did boght when i restarts bot and tried to get it work.. :(

13. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

That's how RuneMate works, completely out of my control.

As far as your other statements, I'd highly suggest botting at sand crabs.

14. Kronnu1

Been using this bot for the past week without any issues. Not sure what happened recently whenever you lose aggro to sand crabs and have to walk north, it just remains there and doesn't walk back.

Kek_skiller likes this.
  15. Kek_skiller

I had same problem today.. i left bot run for 5h and so it did but when i watch log i have gained only 7388xp in 5hours... when i log in it just stand away from the beach.

16. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Have you guys tried restarting both your OSRS and RuneMate clients?

17. subrange

hey mate left the bot running for 9hours last night, logged back on this morning and had only gained abit over 100k xp in range when im 95range, three times its happened and when i logged in i was standing a few squares away from my spot, just standing there looking like a bot haha. please refund me a bit and fix this, scared itl flag me as a bot if they see me standing still at the beach doing nothing for who knows how many hours.

18. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Can you send me your log file?

19. Kronnu1

Yeah I tried reopening both already when it happened a few days ago.

20. Oruk

Level 36 at rock crabs, works great until it tries to refresh the crabs aggro, runs away and stands there... active, all antiban enabled. wouldn't mind a refund atleast for the last attempt. the first attempt i had to force it back to crabs after a 10 min down time.