1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ApexCrabber PRO 1.6.7

The proper way of dealing with crabs.

1. restinpeacemoka

not happy with the bot, when its trying to lose aggro it goes all over the place, when hes almost end of the island to lose agro then he goes to opposite direction then he goes back to crabs and they are not still agro, the again he makes his laps and aggro is still not lost, that happen once, but still i stopped the bot, what knows if i didnt stop he might doing laps still + when hes fighting them he picks up random shit accidentally, that causes error too, it suppose to take 5 super combat pots and 22 monkfish last slot for cash, but i had seaweed and bucket of sand, it took monks and then tried super combats, but there wasnt enough space and that causes him to clicking on super combats thinking he needs to still take 2 more, i watched him for 2 mins to see what will happen and it got stuck that way, so i stopped the bot. i dont know if i can trust this bot to play overnight, but in first 2 hrs it gained 110k xp that worked prettly well. thanks for bot anyway but ill wait for fixes

+ charging cents is bugged, too i ran bot for 2:47hrs and i got charged 4 times, it needs to be 3 max

#201 restinpeacemoka, Jun 16, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
  2. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

All of your issues have been addressed actually... just undergoing testing.

3. Target

Target Nobody.

It got stuck for 3 hours trying to withdraw lobsters from the bank.
    Here's the log:
    PrivateBin
    log was too large for pastebin.
    It starts @ 05:29:26

4. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Was your inventory full?

5. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

proxi updated ApexCrabber PRO with a new update entry:

ApexCrabber PRO v1.1.3 Released!

• Navigation improvement for sand crab island when refreshing
    • Added failsafe for rare bank issue regarding coin withdrawal for entrance to sand crab island
    • Added functionality to deposit all misc. items.
      • Misc. items are all items other than the current food and potion(s) the user selected in the GUI, the player's throwable item in their main hand, and "Coins". All other items are considered misc. and will be deposited on a bank trip.

Read the rest of this update entry...

#205 proxi, Jun 16, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
    Target likes this.
  6. z3rk3d

Sometimes gets stuck on "walk here" no idea why, just randomly does it...
    [​IMG]

7. Target

Target Nobody.

Yes it had 26 lobsters and 2 oysters in the inv if I remember correctly.

8. restinpeacemoka

getting really mad at this bot and the charging system, i have to babysit bot so it doesnt do stupid shit like he always do, for example:
    1.if u get on 10k island, it does 3 aggro rounds good, then in the 4th hes going to lose aggro and then clicks on the water for 5 mins, i stopped the bot.
    2.i though maybe 10k island is not that good setup yet, so i go to the main island, get 3 spawn, setup bot, and he fucking clicks on the ground thinking hes not in the right place (2 spots do this)
    3. i ran bot for 2hr total max and i am at 4:58$ from 5.00$

so i am just now testing bot without banking on 10k island and all work he have to do is lose aggro. for fuck sake i never thought a bot would make me mad.

FIX UR SHIT TOGETHER OR DONT CHARGE FOR THIS SHIT

edit: i am mad because it says PRO

#208 restinpeacemoka, Jun 17, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
  9. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

I've noticed this one too... unfortunately this is not due to the bot, but rather RuneMate's interaction with coordinate tiles. Nothing I can do about this one :/
    This issue should be fixed in the newest update.
    Find another bot for this then.
    To address your 'points'
    1. This sounds like it could be a bug... this is something that you should simply report with as much information as possible and I can look into it.
    2. You obviously didn't set up your standstill location correctly, the stand still coordinate is set to the players current location when you press start/resume, if your player is off that coordinate then that's your fault, not mine.
    3. You seem to not understand how the RuneMate system works. There are many other threads on this, but the short answer is when you start a bot you are charged for the upcoming hour. If you start a bot, end it, start it up again, all within the span of 10 minutes, you are charged for 2 hours. It is not the accumulated time of your usage per bot.

You have every right to express your anger, but go about it a different way. After some research, the last person that told me to "Fix my shit" was just too incompetent to run 90% of bots on the bot store and it just made it easier to ban him from all of my bots. Let's find out your fate.

10. restinpeacemoka

i am perfectly aware how standstill works, i turned camera different angles, moved in out several times, that is not my fault it is ur bot fault, if u dont believe ill record these 2 spots and u can see urself

11. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

And I'm assuming your read the overview.
    [​IMG]
    http://i.imgur.com/fkwf2TP.png

12. restinpeacemoka

i did not, my bad then, spot where bot spam clicks floor is west of the bank, but i suggest adding that area, its close to the bank and there 2 or 3 spawns

13. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Not a problem. Expanding the shore has been something I plan on doing. I have the areas mapped but refreshing them is buggy, so I'd rather not release a known bug.

As far as running into the water on the island, I'm testing a fix.

14. z3rk3d

on top of what i said earlier, when it right clicks and gets stuck it doesnt eat food and ultimately dies.

15. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Hey guys, a silent update (no revision change) went out that should have fixed the following issues with the sand crab island.
    1) Bot should no longer attempt to run into the water as a 'refresh' area
    2) Failsafe check for whether or not the player has 10K gp to enter the island now has proper validate conditions.
    3) There was a rare case when you'd travel to the island and the bot would quickly travel back away from the island. This should be patched now.

16. restinpeacemoka

thanks for fast updates, gonna run it now. <3
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 18, 2017, Original Post Date: Jun 18, 2017 ---
    boyyyyy, im so happy now, this bot is perfect now, well not perfect but veryyyy good, it banked the shit, it took the food, it took the pots it went back to the island, but then he went back and didnt have 10k anymore, but hes smart boy, he went back to the bank and took 10k and went back to the spot, and it works perfectly, it drinks the pot, it hovers over the xp right like i told him and he eats the food, but the only thing im gonna ask is, can the boy stop clicking on crabs while they are aggro, it does sometimes that and that might seem fishy, but thats maybe just me, just wanted to say BIG thumbs up on the fixes

Screenshot

+ is eating % exactly at that %? or it eats around that %? because that can seem fishy too, i used a bot where it had 3 options to eat, lowest, average, maximum it might be safer too

#216 restinpeacemoka, Jun 18, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
    proxi likes this.
  17. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

It's a +-15% of the health percentage selected. So if you select 30%, it'd pick a percentage between 15%-45% and this value is redecided every time the player eats.

18. restinpeacemoka

thats what i wanted to hear, very nice.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 19, 2017, Original Post Date: Jun 18, 2017 ---
    o fur fuck sake, i just ran bot all night and it ran perfectly, 60k xp hr on 1def pure, but so i went back to sleep, woke up and he was near the travel guy without 10k and clicking on water(and i think it has been doing that for like 4 hrs) and sometimes it click "walk here" with right mouse button and gets stuck maybe? i dont know yet, i just moved my mose over client and and it was normal again

#218 restinpeacemoka, Jun 19, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
    proxi likes this.
  19. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Was it trying to interact with the travel guy trying to go to the island? I can't think of a reason it'd be attempting to walk into the water around him.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 19, 2017 ---
    For everyone else, I've updated the overview thread. Until I can get this resolved, use island with caution.

@mokalv Let's take this to a PM.

20. powerdfd

using this bot for 2 weeks now, 50 hours.
    Bot is working great!

Only flaw discovered so far:
    Ranging pots.
    It takes the amount from the bank, and keeps trying to get them. Even when they're already added to the inventory.