1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ApexCrabber PRO 1.6.7

The proper way of dealing with crabs.

1. z3rk3d

Its running a treat right now, just a shame i wasted $1 when it was broken for me :( :D

2. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Thanks for the positive review! (You should leave a comment in the review section :D)

As for the flaw you found, have you seen this only happen with ranging pots or other pots as well?

3. RudyVlek

Just as a heads up, i have the same problem with super combat pots. It just withdraws my lobsters and super combats and then just stays on the banking screen not returning to the crab spot.

Started using this a few days ago and i must say i am really enjoying the bot. You did a good job!

4. z3rk3d

I have the same issue with super attacks... itll withdraw the amt, deposit, withdraw, deposit etc

5. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Hmm... okay, I'll take a look at how I'm handling potion withdrawals/deposits and see if I can find the issue. Thanks for bringing it to my attention :D

6. martin mccoll

all i seem to do is have problems with this bot,started it up set the foot etc,left for around 20 mins,came back and i was at lumbridge dead....
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 23, 2017, Original Post Date: Jun 23, 2017 ---
    another hour paid for and wasted...

7. Target

Target Nobody.

It stood there in the bank for another 8 hours.. I was using the stand still method and it should've grabbed 22 lobsters and 5 super strength from the bank. Idk why it got stuck :/
    Log:
    PrivateBin
    It starts @ 02:33:05
    If you can refund these 8 hours that'd be great. I hope my account won't get banned by standing in the bank so long D:

8. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Were you on the island?

9. Target

Target Nobody.

nope I was on the sand crab beach/shore.

10. RudyVlek

I have been using your bot for a few days now always babysitting it and manually banking myself when it runs out. I think the problem might be withdrawing the pots, when there are multiple dosed pots in the bank it seems to mess up. Except for the banking this bot is running great and flawless, you should really take a good look into the banking option if you do have the time.

11. Oblah

The option to eat @ Rock crabs is greyed out

12. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Correct
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 27, 2017, Original Post Date: Jun 27, 2017 ---
    Sorry for the delays :/ I actually have plans to relook at the banking. I apologize for the inconveniences in the meantime

13. Berreie

Bot doesn't work properly, tries to go back to main island when it's on the crab island, still food in inventory.
    But it doesn't even talk to the black guy who needs his 10K. He just goes to the edges and tries to go to the tiles, without taking in regard that it can't reach that without talking to the black guy first. Also it shouldn't do that whilst he still has food in his inventory.

14. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Sounds like you had accidentally selected the shore when you meant to select the island.

15. Berreie

The funny thing is I also checked that, but it does it after like a couple of hours not straigth away.

16. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Oh okay, yea that describes the known bug with the island. It's stated in the overview that it's not really recommended to do long sessions on the island right now. I'm still trying to isolate the issue on why the banking and pathing is having issues :/

17. Berreie

Ah no problem mate, happens from time to time, just wanted to point it out :).
    Wanted to give some feedback you know. Don't worry about it, if you can fix it you will.
    Also, can't you add an array of tiles the script bot can choose from, only including the tiles ID's from the island.
    That would probably fix the issue, idk what code this is written in btw, only had JAVA at college so, this is just a friend "shot-in-the-dark-suggestion"

18. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Yea, I have the island mapped out by an Area (made up of coordinates). It's an issue in the logic somewhere. I'm going to try to spend some time tomorrow to figure out it out. It's just weird that it consistently works for a couple of hours, and then bam... the logic loop is off lol

19. Cwil

Thank you

#239 Cwil, Jun 30, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2017
  20. ity95

the bot is working ok for me, however as previously stated it gets stuck trying to withdraw pots if other junk has accidentally picked up. even once i manually deposited the junk, the bot just kept withdrawing attack and str potions then depositing them. Its a bit of a bummer to wake up and see its been doing that for 6 of 8 hours and youre getting charged :/ but i also realise bugs happen. if this could be fixed, would be a great bot :)
    Maaaybe some implementation of not attacking crabs other people have pulled on the 'active' playstyle? though this may be a bit too much to ask