1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ApexCrabber PRO 1.6.7

The proper way of dealing with crabs.

1. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Interesting, the next time it happens would you mind taking not of the time it occurs in the bot duration and send me a log file? I'd like to fix this if it's an issue.
    Additionally, I'd recommend using the Stand-still playstyle... It's shown to get the best xp/hr anyways :)

2. kaidrs

Sure, also I'll try stand still , the problem I thought with this was that its pretty much impossible @ Zeah to find a spot alone, what location would you suggest ? Or should I just jack someones spot and say stand still lol

3. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Well, you can usually find a good spot on the island or in the crab claw cave, and then just enable world hopping. So if your player tolerance is met, the bot will hop worlds.

4. Nevergone

currently running it on zeah shore and it will run for like 1 to 3 hours depending on when it get stuck. It'll run north to reset then will get stuck and run back and forth by the buildings. Please fix comes off as very bot like

5. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Can you provide me with a log file please?

6. bianconeri

Came back from work and saw that my acc got 1 day ban lmao. Its all my fault, been botting like non-stop for almost 3 days straight on the acc hehe. Got my 90+ str and 80+ range so cant complain about the script bot, I stil love it and only got myself to blame ;)

7. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Thanks for the report! Time to be careful botting going forward though xD
    Also thanks for being honest about the bot times, a lot of times users expect to suicide bot and then blame the bot author for the ban lol

bianconeri likes this.
  8. Fansee

I stopped the bot before the hour was up and I still got charged for 2 hours, I would like a refund of $0.10 please.

9. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

PM me your log file and a screenshot of your transaction screen and I can send it your way :)

10. Randy32

hey, I been having a problem with people messing with the bot on crabs seeing if you can put failsafe on it. they go to my spot wait till the crabs attack them then run of a lil bit and the bot just attacks the crab runs back to spot then attacks the crab runs back to spot etc. can you fix that and when other people go to refresh while mines refreshing the get my crabs to stir up an running away an sometimes it logs out . these fail-safes make it more efficient from getting the ban hammer

11. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

When you say other player's stir up your crabs. How exactly would you expect the bot to combat this? There's no way to programmatically check check where a crab originally spawned from.

However, your first concern, I'll look into this for sure. I haven't personally came across this but I'll see if I can find a way to consistently combat this without hurting the performance of the bot. In the meantime, I'd suggest botting at a location such as crab claw caves or the crab island rather than Zeah shore (if you're not doing so already), they tend to have a lower population.

12. cleitinho

Good morning I went to use the bot and it was stopped in time to reset the aggro of the crabs and when this happened I closed the bot and by chance I was charged more 2x even without using it, I would like to be repaid at 0.20

Screenshot

13. CHIEF BUD

@proxi Hello there,

To start off I'de like to thank you for your work! It's awesome to have a bot such as this and it's much appreciated, thanks!

My concern is that I've been charged extra a TON of times when pausing the script bot or it crashing. I see that you've requested the logs from others, so I have gather mine as well. Please consider providing credit back to my account for the many $'s lost.

I uploaded it to Google Drive as the file was much too large, but if you don't have time for this I understand.

Bot - Google Drive

Some other concerns of mine:

The special attack doesn't work for the Toxic Blowpipe.
    Doesn't have canon support (I get it, just not part of the script bot)
    World hop doesn't work for Fremennik

I am willing to pay you for your time to edit/make this script bot that can accommodate my needs. Please let me know if this is something you're interested in and I will be happy to provide some additonal details. I pay well.

14. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

I appreciate you constructing your message in a professional manor. Helps everyone in this scenario tremendously.

I do have a couple of concerns and points to make about your claims though.
    • Every single one of these log files are for a Nicolas Siqueiros on the forums? I'm going to assume that is you, but you shouldn't have multiple accounts on the forums.
    • Several times it appears, the bot was paused for 10+ minutes (one case appears to have been for an hour and a half) and then resumed causing the break by its world failsafe (bug, which I will fix). Going forward, I'm not going to refund this. Due to the amount of times it happens, I have a feeling you knew what you were doing there lol.
    • Canon support is unfortunately not on the todo list. It would crash other bots, which would in turn hurt myself and runemate in bot count.
    • World hop in Fremennik! I'll add this, wasn't aware it was disabled :)
    • The web walking last week for RuneMate was broken, there was a nice notice going around warning users about this. I'm surprised you were able to get the runtimes you were with the web broken. But this brings me to my other point... You would see much Much better xp/hr if you were to move over to sandcrabs and use the StandStill playstyle at a location with multiple crabs.
    • I'm not too sure what the Toxic Blowpipe is? And why isn't the special working? What does the bot do? How is this different than any other weapon with a special attack?
    • I didn't want to spend my morning combing through 30 different log files, but ultimately I'd rather have 30 of them than none at all lol. I was able to determine the whole 'pause for 10+ minutes' bug on about 7 of them, a little high to be honest, but nevertheless will be refunded. And I found two instances where it looked like it actually had an exception.
    • Lastly, I only provide refunds on the income I received. RuneMate takes a 30% cut, so I will be providing you a refund at $0.07 an hour in this case.
    If any issues like this happen again, please reach out to me sooner xD 30 log files was not fun and it also gives the potential for me being a little inaccurate due to how much data I have to comb through.

Happy Botting!

15. CHIEF BUD

@proxi Well, I must say that I am pleasantly surprised with not only with the content of your response, but the timeliness as well. Much thanks!

To be honest I feel bad asking for any sort of refund. You've worked hard on this project and deserve the monetary reward, none less, it was awesome to see that you went through some of the logs and issued some credit.

As for your second bullet point, yes, I was aware that it would take, 10 cents if I paused for an extended period, but I wasn't aware it was 10 minutes. This is good to know for future reference.

While this isn't something I can always avoid as I work a demanding job and can be pulled in any direction at any time, I will make more of an effort to smooth things out on my end.

The logs saying Nicolas, yeah that's me, I changed my name when posting on this forum.

The Toxic Blowpipe is a ranged weapon that's special heals 50% of damage. I just tested it again... it works. Whoops! Before it was opening a random skill tab and then closing it. *I'll keep you posted if anything changes

If there's any way I can send the credit back, please let me know. I did manage to start and stop the bot multiple times for a quick "transfer". You've paid me back enough by responding.

Lastly, the bot being broken. During this time the program was left open (not running) and wasn't updated until by force.

I see that you're still very invested in this bot and that's awesome! I will continue to provide any feedback that arises.

Thanks for your time,

Nic

proxi likes this.
  16. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Your last point, the bot being broken. Do you know which log file that was?

And additionally, don't feel the need to send anything back my way! Just enjoy using the bot when you can :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 16, 2019, Original Post Date: Mar 15, 2019 ---
    @CHIEF BUD I just went to verify world hop isn't working for fremenikk. It appears to be working just fine, you just can't be using the Active playstyle. Have you fully read the overview page on how the world hop feature works?

17. local855

got 99 range with this bot. level 60-99... botted around 10-12 hours a day lol.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 17, 2019, Original Post Date: Mar 16, 2019 ---
    just came back on this post to let everyone know im going for 99 strenght now.... here is what ive seen with this bot. it has a few area where it acts weird , but i have 2 main spots that i will go that will literally run for 24hrs . sometimes when i try a new spot i never did it will safe fail. its okay not a big deal, for everyone crying about asking for a refunds get over it . this bot is literally the only one that i trust to use right now, i would really like a magic alching/tele bot but the ones we got here are kinda junk and obvious its a bot. i highly reccomend this bot... and i highly reccomend that you buy a monthly membership on runescape. since everyone is buying memberships via gold in game thats no money going back to jagex. i think if your paying out of pocket for the membership on a reoccuring thing they let you slide with this botting shit as long as your not making a profit and selling gold.... thats just my 2 cents , i botted 400 hours on this bot consecutive

proxi likes this.
  18. mcmuffins69

I have an issue where when I set it to grab combat pots it instead tries to grab attack pots, I only have one attack pot and tons of combat pots. Stand still style, zeah shore crabs.

19. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Thank you for reporting! I've reproduce and fixed the issue :) It'll be out in the next update!

mcmuffins69 likes this.
  20. mcmuffins69

Thank you, your bot is a godsend and your work is greatly appreciated!

proxi likes this.