1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ApexCrabber PRO 1.6.7

The proper way of dealing with crabs.

1. Nidalee1337

@proxi When choosing potions and select Sp Att & Str (4) then when picking a number beside it, it says "..." no matter what number I choose.

However this is only visual. It is drinking potions etc.

Also sometimes when I start the bot it says No content in table, eventho it is gaining exp.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 18, 2019, Original Post Date: Jul 18, 2019 ---
    [​IMG]
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 18, 2019 ---
    Also get this from time to time
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 18, 2019 ---
    [​IMG]

2. Michael Rodgers

I have had the same issue as above that charged me twice. Also just had it disconnect from the server and continue to run without anything happening. I do not know how to send logs to show let me know and i can send them. thank you
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 19, 2019, Original Post Date: Jul 18, 2019 ---
    The disconnect from the server happened again to me this charged me twice. What can I do to prevent this from happening? Am i starting the bot the wrong way ? I would like a refund for the multiple disconnecting and errors when possible

3. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

If runemate ran out of memory then you likely need to allocate more memory to the runemate process. That's also like what is causing the stats table to not be populating.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 19, 2019 ---
    You log files can be found by selecting Help -> View Logs in the RuneMate client.
    Server disconnects are not not related to the bot logic but rather RuneMate's servers. I'd recommend not being on a wifi connection and sometimes if you're using public VPNs they can be splotchy. Just try to have the most stable connection while botting I can't be held responsible for something outside of my control.

As for issues with the bot that deem a refund or partial refund, find out which log files contain the exception or error and send them my way along (via pm) with a screenshot of your transactions screen on the RM forums and I can get the refund processed.

Additionally, if you're having issues with RuneMate running out of ram; you can allocate more memory to the process via command line.
    Code (Text):
    1. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.8.0_191\bin\java.exe" -Xms1024m -Xmx1024m -jar "C:\Program Files (x86)\RuneMate\RuneMate.jar"

4. Michael Rodgers

Thank you for the response I am on Mac OS do you know a work around for that ?

5. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

#945 proxi, Jul 19, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2019
  6. Manzar

Hi I’m crashing after about an hour because Runemate has run out of memory. what exactly do I type into command line to increase ram to Runemate? I’ve tried “-Xmx1300M” into the short cut and nothing. Also would this update you released today help with the ram running out? I saw earlier you recommend using command line to increase the ram but I’m uncertain how to do this? Do I type this in?
    export JAVA_OPTS="-Xms4096m -Xmx4096m"

7. deecee23

This update didn't fix the memory error, mine runs to 39 minutes then says it ran out of memory so annoying haha, i'm completely confused on how to add the command line "noob" can I get any kind of assistance so I stop losing funds

8. Manzar

Yeah same, I’m into it for almost 2$ and only 2 hours of bot time. Also lots of people seem to be affected by same error. How do we fix?

9. RyanJay13

My bot ran for 7 minutes before crashing "ran out of allocated memory, please allocate more next time"
    I have used this computer to bot for many months and have never had this happen. Is there any way to get my hour refunded? I feel robbed, I know it's only 0.10 but its the principle of the matter. Prime crabber ripped me off right before I tried your bot out as my bot stood still, I was hoping this one would be better (and it was) until it crashed

10. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

The bot does not use anything that would be memory intensive. And there was no update recently that would have caused a memory leak. I've gotten in touch with cloud to see what the possible issue could be.

11. onyx456

So has there been any update on when this will be fixed?

12. Nidalee1337

Hello, if I allocate more memory to runemate everything stucks after 2 hours. Both runescape client and runemate is "Freezing" I am having 32GB of ram. I can run all other scripts bots for hours and hours. But yours will run out of memory after like 2 hours of usage.

"java -jar -Xmx2048m RuneMate.jar" this is the command I run it with.

13. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

It is being looked into. It's not just this bot...

14. deecee23

@proxi had given us a suggestion with the command line for a temporary fix, I've been running this for over 2 hours now without any problems, before I was only able to run it for about 35 minutes before it crashed with the error. I would give what he suggested a try.

proxi likes this.
  15. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Just providing an update...

I spent the majority of today completely redoing how the GUI is handled behind the scenes. To all of the users it will visually look the same but a lot of work went into restructuring the GUI logic. This should alleviate any issues in regards to memory allocation when running the bot outside of development mode; in other words, running the bot from the Bot Store should not have any memory issues now.

Thanks for everyone's patience and understanding. When you see the bot update on the Bot Store to v1.4.4 you should be good to bot again.

#955 proxi, Jul 20, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2019
  16. Manzar

Working flawlessly since the fix for two test hits so far (5hr + 2hr)

Thank u

17. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Since the fix? The fix hasn't been pushed out yet...

18. Nidalee1337

@proxi When farming ammo crabs on fossil island at this location: 3733, 3847, 0. It tries to refresh the area by going to East side at the hunter location then it triggers the failsafe and logs out and stops the bot. Been happening many times for me.

It goes from: 3733, 3847, 0 to 3753, 3854, 0. And tries to go over water.
    [​IMG] It stands in this corner then tries to go over water to refresh area, but it ofc cant.

Last of log:

Dunno if you want pastebin or if I have to directly paste it here?

ALSO add quick pray flicking!

#958 Nidalee1337, Jul 23, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
  19. Dooditskyle

been using the bot for a solid day or so, this is the only crabber I found that will go to seers bank from rock crabs. but it seems to try to take the short cut while coming back to the fremmenik shore rock crabs and gets stuck at the log. is there anyway to make him go around the normal path?? I have the Agility level for the log but doesn't seem to click on it to make it happen. Once I manually clicked the log it continued on its path to the crabs.
    Thanks!

20. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

The bot utilizes RuneMate's Web walking to traverse for that location. I don't actually control any pathing there.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 25, 2019, Original Post Date: Jul 25, 2019 ---
    Thanks for all the great information and going into extra detail! I'll be looking into this when I get back from vacation.

#960 proxi, Jul 25, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2019