1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ApexCrabber PRO 1.6.7

The proper way of dealing with crabs.

1. mantvidas

Here you go, waiting for refund...

Attached Files:

2. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Do you not understand how this works? Continue any sort of sass with me and you won't be able to use this anymore.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 3, 2019, Original Post Date: Nov 3, 2019 ---
    Edit: Literally the very first log I opened shows that you started the bot and did not configure it for 5 minutes, causing it to time out.

3. mantvidas

Here you go, waiting for refund..
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 3, 2019 ---
    check pm/

Attached Files:

4. mantvidas

06:01:23 DEBUG Root -> Waiting on GUI... false
    06:01:23 INFO Bot has gotten stuck and triggered failsafe. Session will now stop to prevent further charges.
    06:01:24 INFO Please inform Proxi of the issue in the discussion thread and link your log file.
    06:01:25 INFO Bot has gotten stuck and triggered failsafe. Session will now stop to prevent further charges. Please inform Proxi of the issue in the discussion thread and link your log file.

Hello proxi check now logs maybe this time you refund me in total 1.30USD and one file is to big to upload here so i added here https://filebin.net/jqw9a76mcvc1c8m4/ApexCrabber_PRO_11-07_7-38-53.log?t=l0clw56

Attached Files:

5. tbubs1598

Hello Proxi, I too was having some issues today, not sure if they are the same as Mantvidas.. Im using the stand still setting, no food/no potions. Not looking for any refunds, just hoping for a quick fix, thanks for your time Proxi.

Attached Files:

6. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

There were crabs within 1 tile from here here and the bot wasn't refreshing agro?
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 7, 2019, Original Post Date: Nov 7, 2019 ---
    I'm not sure where you're getting this $1.30 number from. I've already shown you that several of your log files that you previously shown were the bot stopping due to you not configuring the bot or starting it in general.

And additional to this... It's a Thursday... Again! Just like last week. The Game Updates Every Single Thursday. RuneMate is broken Every Single Thursday.

I am not going to refund for the same issues that are outside of my control every week. If you'd like a refund for the time RuneMate is down, talk to the RuneMate staff.

7. tbubs1598

correct, crabs are one tile away, and it's acting as if they haven't respawned. I figured it had something to do with it being Thursday, as you stated before. I do thank you for your response in the matter!

proxi likes this.
  8. joeyglide

When I lose agro on Zeah south shore, the bot just runs around. It doesn't reset the agro on go back. If the bot is paused and resumed, it will run back to the crabs. I don't know if this is a bug.

9. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Do you have a log file of this happening?

10. joeyglide

Here they are.

Attached Files:

11. i b3 gr1ndin

at the zeah crabs when he has to run away from the area so the crabs respawn he frequently gets stuck and signs out

12. RuneM8r

Pauses itself after starting. Clicks on the same spot its standing in when I set stand still play style, probably will get yourself banned using this if you leave it unattended. Pls fix.

13. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

This means you selected a stand still location that it outside of the supported locations, OR you did not select the proper location in the GUI. The overview page details the supported areas.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 13, 2019, Original Post Date: Dec 13, 2019 ---
    Somehow I didn't get a notification that you responded... I'll be looking into this when I get home from work.

14. TheSchmackDaddy

Attached Files:

15. Attikus

Looking forward to trialing this bot tonight.
    As always due diligence carried before making a purchase.
    Proxi can you confirm that the bot works well for the vast majority and these complaints are mainly self inflicted/thursday/?

16. Street Farm

@ attikus I've used it from 70-98 strength so far no problem. I only have one issue and that's when I run the bot it says "no columns in table, runtime: ??" it also doesn't display my stats, the current task log and humanizer log just say starting bot, however it still works for me lol.

Attikus likes this.
  17. Attikus

Thank for your input Street that's exactly what I needed to read!

Street Farm likes this.
  18. Street Farm

No problem! Keep in mind that was botting at around 8-10 hours per day; not 24/7.

EDIT: Finally got the perm ban, 400k away from 99 strength haha. This was the only script bot I used, so as with any bot use at your own risk :p

#1018 Street Farm, Dec 17, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2019
  19. RuneM8r

20. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*