1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ApexCrabber PRO 1.6.7

The proper way of dealing with crabs.

1. RitalinPK

Hey boss,

Found a bug while resetting aggression from the 3-crab spawn in the Zeah sandcrab caves. Large log file but I've trimmed it down to the problem area.
    The player co-ordinates for where the character gets stuck are (1642, 3488, 0), just below the woodcutting guild.
    The player co-ordinates for the 3-crab spawn are (1688, 9833, 0) obviously in the cave as opposed to above.

Cheers.

Attached Files:

2. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

There's also information at the beginning of the file that I need to properly reproduce :p

3. RitalinPK

Alright, bet.
    Here's a log that actually fits the upload limit, where the same issue occured.
    Cheers Proxi.

Attached Files:

proxi likes this.
  4. MVB007

I have exactly the same problem on fossil island, the spot nearby the closest bank on fossil island it is just clicking in the sea for re-agression on the ammonite crabs.. Please fix this issue, have to do it manually everytime so i can better do not run this script bot because of wasting my money on it..

5. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

If you feel like you're wasting your money then stop. There's no need for that.

Life has been happening lately, but I've been getting to the point where I will actually have time to work on things again. So, expect an update soon. Possibly this weekend.

RitalinPK likes this.
  6. MVB007

Thanks, would be fine please check also the re-agression distance, somehow it is walking too far for re-agression on the ammonite crabs.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 3, 2020, Original Post Date: Jun 2, 2020 ---
    Keeps getting stuck on fossil island when banking, it walks towards the top of the mountain at the passage towards the bank.

proxi likes this.
  7. ShotZone

Yeah agree'd ammonite crabs at spot closest to bank with 3 crabs gets stuck walking into the ocean and logs. If I set it up at the spot next to it it doesnt get stuck but the reset distance tho. If you are able to please change it to that log in front of bank, thats so much easier and faster to run to and back than going all the way up north and back.

8. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

The refresh zone is calculated based on where the player chooses their stand still coordinate (or where they're currently at when they lose agro if on a different playstyle). It's not statically set.

Do you think you could provide a log file so I can reproduce this properly on my end, using your exact settings?

ShotZone likes this.
  9. ShotZone

So this log it ran for about 26 minutes and got stuck walking into the ocean. Also, no matter where i set the bot to be it goes all the way up north of fossil island and if I am at the top, north side, of the island it just goes to south side like towards the bank more. this is log is from the closest to the bank spot which was trying to go all the way to the top.

Attached Files:

10. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Are you sure you uploaded the right log file? This log shows your traversal executed just fine but it did have an issue with interacting with the super combat potion in your inventory. I know RuneMate has been having some issues with interacting with some inventory items recently, but I will add some extra debugging to see what's going on in that area.

11. ShotZone

here, ill upload all my logs, last one was first run and this is 2nd. i think it says that because when it got stuck i had to spam click to the side and it carried on doing what it was supposed to do, reset agro.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 20, 2020, Original Post Date: Jun 20, 2020 ---
    I see that it says stuck on potion so it stopped, but I dont believe its only that factor. I'll try and get a screen shot of what its trying to do when I get back and upload to youtube or something of it trying to reset by running into the ocean.

Attached Files:

proxi likes this.
  12. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

proxi updated ApexCrabber PRO with a new update entry:

ApexCrabber PRO v1.5.5 Released!

• Improved logic that generates the bot's refresh area. The bot will no longer generate a distance that is over a certain threshold, preventing the long runs to refresh zones that some users were reporting.
    • Traversal steps are now taken with larger distances and delays between actions are now more humanlike.
    • Added Divine Super Attack, Strength, Defence, Combat, and Range potions.
    • Bot will no longer deposit Runes into the bank. This will allow players to train magic if they choose.
    Read the rest of this update entry...
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 30, 2020, Original Post Date: Jun 30, 2020 ---
    @MVB007 @ShotZone @RitalinPK @FunChance @East Buddah @Theknight @tinman123

The majority if your comments have been addressed in the recent update. Please let me know if there are any other inquiries you guys have.

ShotZone likes this.
  13. jimstr

I don't know why this is happening but when I try to start/set up the bot it runs away from the spot its told to stand at in an attempt to refill/restock the inventory despite already having everything it needs or would withdraw from the bank. Can you please refund me for the failed sessions I'm having? It just started doing this again sometimes the bot works flawlessly for hours but now it no longer works

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at bot.iIIiiIIiII.const(ca:616)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventHandler.java:86)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:238)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:191)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventDispatcher.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventDispatcher.java:59)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:58)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventDispatchChainImpl.dispatchEvent(EventDispatchChainImpl.java:114)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:56)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventDispatchChainImpl.dispatchEvent(EventDispatchChainImpl.java:114)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:56)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEventImpl(EventUtil.java:74)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEvent(EventUtil.java:49)
    at javafx.event.Event.fireEvent(Event.java:198)
    at javafx.scene.Node.fireEvent(Node.java:8411)
    at javafx.scene.control.Button.fire(Button.java:185)
    at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.behavior.ButtonBehavior.mouseReleased(ButtonBehavior.java:182)
    at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.skin.BehaviorSkinBase$1.handle(BehaviorSkinBase.java:96)
    at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.skin.BehaviorSkinBase$1.handle(BehaviorSkinBase.java:89)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler$NormalEventHandlerRecord.handleBubblingEvent(CompositeEventHandler.java:218)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventHandler.java:80)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:238)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:191)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventDispatcher.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventDispatcher.java:59)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:58)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEventImpl(EventUtil.java:74)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEvent(EventUtil.java:54)
    at javafx.event.Event.fireEvent(Event.java:198)
    at javafx.scene.Scene$MouseHandler.process(Scene.java:3757)
    at javafx.scene.Scene$MouseHandler.access$1500(Scene.java:3485)
    at javafx.scene.Scene.impl_processMouseEvent(Scene.java:1762)
    at javafx.scene.Scene$ScenePeerListener.mouseEvent(Scene.java:2494)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$MouseEventNotification.run(GlassViewEventHandler.java:394)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$MouseEventNotification.run(GlassViewEventHandler.java:295)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler.lambda$handleMouseEvent$353(GlassViewEventHandler.java:432)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.QuantumToolkit.runWithoutRenderLock(QuantumToolkit.java:389)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler.handleMouseEvent(GlassViewEventHandler.java:431)
    at com.sun.glass.ui.View.handleMouseEvent(View.java:555)
    at com.sun.glass.ui.View.notifyMouse(View.java:937)
    at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
    at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$null$147(WinApplication.java:177)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 2, 2020, Original Post Date: Jul 2, 2020 ---
    here is me trying to use your pro script bot 4 times and it failing.

Attached Files:

14. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Sure, PM me your log files for these sessions and I can send a refund.

15. jimstr

I PM'ed you the log files along with what I think might have been happening. Thank you so much for your support! I hope to enjoy your script bot moving forward as it is one of the best ones I use to train my accounts up!

proxi likes this.
  16. Noshin

Hey man, I've been using your ApexCrabber bot for the past 1 1/2 years and absolutely love it. But today I had something weird happen:

I had super restore pots in my inventory and they seem to have all been dropped when running the bot. I have attached a copy of my log which details the dropping of the items it deemed as 'junk' / 'not in inventory'.

Thought I'd post this here instead of in the review area. First time I've come across this in all the time that I had used this bot! Lost about 150k gp of restore points haha.

Attached Files:

17. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

The junk list was added February of 2019. In this list, any item with "ore" in the name will be dropped due to Tin, Iron, and Copper ore being possible drops from the crabs (and therefore possible misclicks to be put into your inventory).

This list has also not changed since February 2019, so I'm not too sure how you were ever able to rune the bot with Restore potions in your inventory.

I appreciate you bringing this up though, I've already made the changes to the bot locally to prevent this from happening and it will be out in the next release.

18. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

#1078 proxi, Jul 18, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2020
  19. Noshin

I know it was very weird for me i've never come across it before! Thanks, Proxi. Again love the bot; keep up the good work :)

20. kalekunt

Hey there,

I've been using this for a while now with varying success. Most times I will leave it running, go AFK and come back to log out screen, 9/10 times.

I run it at Zeah sand crabs, it works for 20/30 minutes, but when resetting aggression, it will "get stuck" and log out. By stuck, it is literally just stood north of the sand crabs.

I'll attach log below - but so far been unreliable, lost a lot of days/nights of xp, but hope there is a remedy for what is causing these issues.

((I have multiple logs showing the issue - if required)).

Many thanks :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 21, 2020, Original Post Date: Jul 21, 2020 ---
    It's just happened again after 22 mins.

Attached log and screenshot showing where the bot runs to and stops. "stuck".
    View attachment 10649
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 21, 2020 ---
    upload_2020-7-21_10-30-48.png

Attached Files: