1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ApexCrabber PRO 1.6.7

The proper way of dealing with crabs.

1. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Thanks for reaching out and providing your log files. I'll use your settings and see if I can get this to reproduce.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 24, 2020 ---
    Quick question... Are you sure you're selecting Zeah Shore West in the drop down? @kalekunt

2. swhips24

it worked fine at first but now when I go to start it up it wont let me select what food or potions and ti don't give me the start option no more

3. slimjimmy123

Low level range training is not possible with this bot, while having 'Pickup Ranged Equiptment' Enabled.

It throws one dart, picks it up, throws one dart, picks it up and repeat. The xp rates are horrendous because of this.

I've used this bot for plenty of Melee xp, so I don't want to be quick to leave a poor review.

Would definitely be worth changing the setting to pickup equiptment once crab is dead.

4. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

The potential problem with that idea specifically is that I'd be relying on the user to be smart enough to only be at a single crab spawn when they're at this low of a level... and unfortunately, there's members of the community that wouldn't have that sense and it would lead to bad reviews.

I think an alternative solution that I can add would be to allow the user to adjust a slider that changes the duration between checking for ammo on the ground.

Thanks for bringing this issue to light for me though!

This, along with a fix for banking range potions will be in the next update.

5. FlabbyMan

Hey bro i love the script bot. But there is a crashing error when selecting banking and ranging potions. I tried multiple different setting and amounts to see if the error was on my side, but is definately a bug. Please please fix :)

1.)
    00:01:26 DEBUG Potion Type: RANGED
    00:01:26 DEBUG Potion Quantity: 5
    00:57:01 INFO Withdrawing Ranging
    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: -10 is not a valid value for Bank.withdraw's amount argument.
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.Bank.withdraw(jtc:100)
    at bot.iiiiiiIIii.goto(fa:163)
    at bot.iiiiiiIIii.execute(fa:74)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.framework.tree.TreeBot.onLoop(kic:8)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.framework.LoopingBot.run(qnc:181)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.framework.AbstractBot.start(dkc:333)
    at nul.IiIiiIiiIiIII.run(ubd:131)
    00:57:01 INFO -10 is not a valid value for Bank.withdraw's amount argument.

2.)
    00:03:12 DEBUG Potion Type: RANGED
    00:03:12 DEBUG Potion Quantity: 6
    00:03:18 DEBUG itemName = Ranging potion(4)
    00:03:18 DEBUG itemQuantity = 96
    00:03:18 INFO Withdrawing Ranging
    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: -12 is not a valid value for Bank.withdraw's amount argument.
    00:03:18 INFO -12 is not a valid value for Bank.withdraw's amount argument.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 23, 2020, Original Post Date: Aug 22, 2020 ---
    Im an egg, i just saw now that you already knew about the ranging potion bug, sorry didnt see anyone post it and was an oversite, please advise once has been updated. Cheers bro

6. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Ha, I see you saw my last message xD
    We're about to get double slammed by some hurricane's so yea, I'm going to try and get this fixed and pushed to the bot store before that happens lol

FlabbyMan likes this.
  7. Jhinn

Stay safe bud

proxi likes this.
  8. FlabbyMan

Hey, just thought id let you know when you get round to fixing: There is most likely an issue with all potions.
    I tried using super combats and get the same issue. It is definitely not the OSRS update causing this. as now i have deselected potions and it banks for food successfully. Log files are below for reference.

00:01:31 DEBUG Using Potions: true
    00:01:31 DEBUG Potion Type: SP_COMBAT
    00:01:31 DEBUG Potion Quantity: 10
    1:24:02 DEBUG itemName = Super combat potion(4)
    01:24:02 DEBUG itemQuantity = 55
    01:24:02 INFO Withdrawing Super Combat
    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: -5 is not a valid value for Bank.withdraw's amount argument.
    01:24:02 INFO -5 is not a valid value for Bank.withdraw's amount argument.

00:02:38 DEBUG Using Potions: true
    00:02:38 DEBUG Potion Type: SP_COMBAT
    00:02:38 DEBUG Potion Quantity: 3
    01:24:02 DEBUG itemName = Super combat potion(4)
    01:24:02 DEBUG itemQuantity = 55
    01:24:02 INFO Withdrawing Super Combat
    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: -5 is not a valid value for Bank.withdraw's amount argument.
    01:24:02 INFO -5 is not a valid value for Bank.withdraw's amount argument.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 27, 2020, Original Post Date: Aug 27, 2020 ---
    Hey mate, any chance i can have a refund on this session. Was somehow ran for 17 hours, when i set it to stop at like 8-9.
    The bot only ran for 4 hours, can check the logs. Or even a partial refund of 12h which the bot was left idled. The break timer was not counting down

*****I Uploaded the wrong log file, It is too large to upload to forums, sorry for inconvenience
    Filebin
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 2, 2020 ---
    Damn bro, genuinely do hope you're OK,
    I do see you have been offline for a week, i hope yourself, friends and family are safe. Bless you all.
    When you do get back, if you were able to push the fix for super combats as well as ranging pots (only ones i have tested), I would be so grateful.

#1088 FlabbyMan, Sep 2, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2020
  9. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

--- Double Post Merged, Sep 2, 2020 ---
    Damn bro, genuinely do hope you're OK,
    I do see you have been offline for a week, i hope yourself, friends and family are safe. Bless you all.
    When you do get back, if you were able to push the fix for super combats as well as ranging pots (only ones i have tested), I would be so grateful.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for reaching out. Yea we're all good. Fence damage, pool pump house damage, but no home damage except one of the pillars that holds up the front porch awning. We've been living off of a generator for the past week though. Literally just got power within the past hour.

I have a lot of things at work that are priority but I will make time for updating the bot this weekend. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

10. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

#1090 proxi, Sep 3, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2020
  11. FunChance

Does this bot support Divine Potions?

12. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Yes it does

13. ironbob1

How can I get the bot to stop picking up iron pickaxes and equipping them? It’s killing my experience.

14. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

This bot has been used for several thousands of hours and I've never seen this occur. For this to be reproducible you'd have to provide a log file and ensure you have features like shift-click dropping enabled.
    You can find me on the RuneMate discord; feel free to reach out if you need any help.

15. slowlyfishing

Recently started using this, great bot so far. Only issue I have is it seems to be taking $0.20 instead of 0.10? Been using this for roughly an hour today and i'm 0.40 down..

16. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

You may want to bring that up in one of the support sections. Bot authors actually don't control how or when the charge is made.

17. slimy92

bot was runing only few minutes and its stopped log out and was charged for 1 hrs. it was not first time..

18. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Do you have a log file? You're not really descriptive enough for me to provide any meaningful help.

19. Human Faith

What was your location? Fossil Island

What playstyle were you using? If Stand Still, what coordinate? Ranged, 3718,3846, 0

RS3 or OS? OSRS

Give as must detail as possible, the more detail you give me, the more I can do.

The main problem is the refreshing pathing on location : (I've tried Crab Claw Cave, Fossil Island ) as I've noticed it click on the minimap but whenever my character goes to that location, he then stands for 20 secounds without moving and then proceeds to other location and stands there for 20 secounds, then back the same pattern til i hit my stand still location.

Crab Claw Cave : Sometimes when he leaves the cave using climb option the bot will continue to run north and hit the woodcutting guild south of it, and gets stuck at the fence, I came back from starting the bot and I saw my character just standing there and spamclicking the minimap to go north.. hope no ban will happen for that failure :(

I've also found some bugs where it will click on the hills in fossi island so my character will path to the hills and then to bank which i find very sad because people really do question why you take that path for banking when you can go from the middle.

Some Features that should be added ( if not hard to do ) : Whenever banking potions would be great to remove the (3)-(2)-(1) pots so we go back to the standstill location with (4) potions.
    would also be a great feature if the bot would mix the potions to make them full (4)'s (like mixing (3)+(1) or (2)+(2) or (3)+(1).

All in all, its fantastic to run your script bot, just some things I've noticed.

#1099 Human Faith, Oct 9, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2020
    proxi likes this.
  20. KarmaGG

Proxi, excellent bot. I did notice however that it doesn't always choose the best paths to reset aggro, ending up getting confused in several places(I can provide more defailts if you'd like.

Is there any chance you'd consider adding the ability to select a spot to move to in order to reset aggro the same way we can select a place to stand? The option to pick up Numulite on fossil island would also be great. Hate to see it go to waste there on the ground. The auto-pick up fossil was a nice touch though, regardless.

Thanks.