1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ApexDivination PRO [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by proxi, Jan 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CashMoney

Is the stop function broken or am I doing something wrong? Just spams the Task Log with Logging Off, then Gathering, then Logging Off over and over.

2. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Hmm... is this OSRS or RS3?

And is that happening at the appropriate time? Like you set it for 60-minute log off and at 60 minutes this spamming starts?

3. CashMoney

RS3 and yes it starts happening at the correct time it just doesn't work. It just keeps collecting memories while every 2nd line says logging off.

4. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Didn't realize this was on my divination bot (rs3 only lolz). But okay, thanks for bringing this to my attention, I'll look into it when I sit down tomorrow :)

5. dark1ord

My computer is now lagging when running the bot (it was not before), can you check?
    ps: it is a high end pc! other bot is working normal, added -Xmx1300M to runemate shortcut and thank you!

#45 dark1ord, Feb 10, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
  6. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

That has nothing to do with my bot :/ sorry bud

7. dark1ord

Issue: Just notice that when an enriched spring appear, the bot keep clicking it even full inventory of enriched memory! (i am at incandescent now).
    One small suggestion: when the bot accidental enter cache without doing it, please exit by right-click and chose exit cache at the energy pool in the middle so it dont have to travel all the way back to the wisp.
    Please check, thank you!

#47 dark1ord, Feb 10, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
  8. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Nice find on the bug you posted. Found it in the code and fixed it :) It'll be out in the next update.

As for the suggestion, I'll look into adding it. It's a good idea to have a failsafe to handle that scenario.

Thanks!

dark1ord likes this.
  9. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

#49 proxi, Mar 1, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2018
  10. preventing1

this bot worked flawlessly up untill i got to the Lustrous location, the bot will run off way away from the whisps and almost ded because of that could you speed up time going to whisps, and have the bot run to realistic locations

11. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

I'll look at it, but this location isn't handled any different than the other locations. Where was the bot running to?

12. ibob991

just ran the bot for 10 hrs, noticed alot of missclicks @ radiant and chops wood instead of springs. Also misses chronicles quite a lot from what I have seen.

13. preventing1

The bot was running to the house with the lady in it for a quest and was running east into the mobs and i almost died twice due to that.bot was also running west wards slayer tower.

14. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

There's not much I can do about interactions, the bot uses RuneMate's API to interact with objects in the game... The bot does account for chopping logs in that area though. If you haven't noticed, if a log appears in your inventory, the bot will drop the log.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 5, 2018, Original Post Date: Mar 5, 2018 ---
    I can try testing a tight scannable area for that location, it's weird that would be the case though. The bot relies on RuneMates Web Walking, which is pretty robust.

15. preventing1

thanks for looking into it only issue with this bot at all whatsoever.!!!!!

16. ibob991

Ok, only other thing I would like to ask about is the break handler, used it for the first time today and when the bot was suppose to break, it proceed to open and close the log off menu box instead of actually logging off.

17. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

RuneMate's logout in the API may have bugged out in the last update. I'll check it out and if it's on my end, fix it, otherwise I'll bring it up to Cloud :) Thanks for the help guys! Giving me a stack of stuff to look into this weekend xD
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 5, 2018, Original Post Date: Mar 5, 2018 ---
    Thanks :D Well hopefully I can resolve that area once and for all!

18. man9144

i got ban using this bot i mean i get im not gonna be 100% undetectable but dam man i wasnt even botting for a long time mann idk but do something hope people arent getting ban they way i did i was running for like 3 hours and boom ban lol

19. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

The only bot you've ever used is this one...?

20. FluxOhHai

andyroo15980 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.