1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ApexFisher LITE 3.5.8

The hook that doesn't sleep.

1. oracle137

2. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Is this RS3 or OSRS? Also, were you fishing in Draynor or did you select to fish in another location but started the bot in Draynor?
    Umm, and another question, did the bot start out doing this on startup or did it do a few runs and then it started running north?

3. watertao876

@proxi Any possibility for piscatoris support?

4. oracle137

OSRS, Draynor. Started in Draynor. Started after first load after it had banked the fish. All antiban options were on.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 23, 2016, Original Post Date: Dec 23, 2016 ---
    Also it seems that the bot does not rotate camera to find a fishing spot once the bot thinks its there. Thats if it has no fishing spot in sight.

5. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

I don't actually play the game, so I'm not sure where/what that is lol. What is supported there? Anything special or just fish and bank? And if someone can provide an account, I can get it up and running pretty quick (provided it's just fish and bank)

6. watertao876

Umm its just fish and bank, its a location where you fish monkfishes and nowhere else in the game you can do so.. and ehh, account.. hmm.. its a members area and i dont have any throwaways.. maybe someone could help with this? and theres a deposit box and a guy you can right click to talk to, trade and bank.

7. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Oh! This is monkfish area? @Snufalufugus is letting me use an account to add this location. So it'll be added very soon! (Most likely today :D)

8. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

9. watertao876

Thank you alot mate, you are the champ! I will be pming you soon about a personal donation if you accept. Also remember to update the overview of your bot that it has monkfish support now =)!
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 25, 2016, Original Post Date: Dec 25, 2016 ---
    EDIT: Fishing on my other account in fishing guild, and the bot keeps running forth and back between fishing spots constantly, not catching sharks. Basically right when the character dips the harpoon in the spot the excatly same second the bot will switch the pier and attempt to fish on the othe pier, after that the same occurs just barely the harpoon touvches the water and you get redirected to another spot and this will loop :O? Ive tried restarting bot and stuff but no fix, monkfishes work well tho.

10. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Oh that's really weird. It has been a little while since I've been to the Fishing Guild. I'll go there and check it out this afternoon. Thanks for letting me know! :) Have a great Christmas!

watertao876 likes this.
  11. watertao876

You too! And no problem =)

12. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Think I figured out the issue ;)

watertao876 likes this.
  13. watertao876

Care to share =) ?

14. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

SudoFisher
    - v3.0.5
    - Fixed bug related to deposit boxes in RS3
    - Fixed bug related to depositing multiple different items in the deposit box.
    - Fixed bug related to choosing fishing spots outside of desired fishing area.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 25, 2016, Original Post Date: Dec 25, 2016 ---
    @watertao876

The old code looked like this
    Code (Text):
    1. public Npc findFishingSpot(){
    2.         ArrayList<Npc> s1 = new ArrayList<>(Arrays.asList(Npcs.newQuery().within(fishSpotArea).names("Fishing spot").actions(fishAction).results().sortByDistance().toArray()));
    3.         s1.retainAll(new ArrayList<>(Arrays.asList(Npcs.newQuery().within(fishSpotArea).names("Fishing spot").actions(fishSpotAction).results().sortByDistance().toArray())));
    5.         if(s1.size() == 0) {
    6.             ArrayList<Npc> s2 = new ArrayList<>(Arrays.asList(Npcs.newQuery().names("Fishing spot").actions(fishAction).results().sortByDistance().toArray()));
    7.             s2.retainAll(new ArrayList<>(Arrays.asList(Npcs.newQuery().names("Fishing spot").actions(fishSpotAction).results().sortByDistance().toArray())));
    8.             if(s2.size() == 0)
    9.                 return null;
    10.             else
    11.             {
    12.                 if(!seenFishSpots.contains(s2.get(0).getPosition()))
    13.                     seenFishSpots.add(s2.get(0).getPosition());
    14.                 return s2.get(0);
    15.             }
    16.         }
    17.         else
    18.         {
    19.             if(!seenFishSpots.contains(s1.get(0).getPosition()))
    20.                 seenFishSpots.add(s1.get(0).getPosition());
    21.             return s1.get(0);
    22.         }
    Basically the s2 list was irrelevant. The code essentially looks for a fishing spot in your area (fishing guild's first dock), and it is doesn't find it, it looks in the entire rendered area in your runescape session (that's how it was picking up the other dock). It works well in other areas like Catherby, but not so much in Fishing Guild. Basically, if there was only one fishing spot in the first dock and it disappears... that was the LAST spot in the first dock, so then the bot looked in the renderable area and found a fishing spot in the other dock. And while it's running to the new fishing spot in dock 2, a fishing spot in dock 1 would repopulate and since it's inside of the priority area, the bot would then run all the back to dock 1.

Kind of hard to explain, but I hope I made sense lol xD

watertao876 likes this.
  15. watertao876

Yeah i got u =) makes all sense, the code not so much xd

16. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

17. Touyi

Doesn't appear to function properly.

Just stands still in a spot in the fishing guild and remains there.
    Does nothing at all when you've got no fish in your inventory.

18. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

It appears you didn't start the bot.
    Maybe try again?

19. Touyi

I'm quite capable of starting a bot.

I'm pretty sure it started because characters don't run to the bank without the bot being started, now do they?

20. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Excuse me, I wasn't aware the bot was doing anything... I thought you mentioned it was just "standing still" and remaining in a single spot?

Due to the fact that you seem to be the Only person with this issue and have not given me any information on how I can reproduce this bug (if it even is a bug) then I'm afraid my help can only go so far.

I completely believe you are competent enough to fill out some settings and click a start button, I do not want you to feel I am insulting your intelligence. However, if you are on OSRS (hasn't been mentioned yet) and you start the bot without any equipment in your inventory, the bot should run to the bank and fetch said equipment. If you do not have the equipment in your bank the bot should stop.

If you give me more information, I may be able to help out further.