1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ApexFisher PRO 3.5.8

The hook that doesn't sleep.

1. kapsaaju420

Menaphos vip doesnt work. It catches fish and goes crazy when looking for bank chest. Waste of money so far.

2. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

That's pretty strange if that's the case. Would you mind posting your log file for the bot?
    I'll look into this and refund accordingly.

3. Yoshiman

Does this support barbarian fishing?

4. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Soon(TM)

5. Cdymn124

I love this bot, but as of today when I click on it to start it up keeps giving me a blank screen on runemate. Its weird I restarted my pc, rs3, and runemate and still I have this issue. If you can please tell me if im doing anything wrong, or if its a glitch please fix it! Thanks

6. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Hmm. Yea that is very strange lol. I'll see if I can reproduce it on my end. Can anyone else confirm this is happening to them?

@Cdymn124 can you try to Lite version of the bot and see if it's happening on there as well?

7. Cdymn124

Okay I just tried the lite version, same thing is happening. Basically Once you click on your account, then the rs window to set it up, it says its running but underneath the stop play pause feature its totally blank. You cant insert any commands like where to fish at, what to fish, break timer or anything.

8. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

I managed to figure out what caused the issue. It'll be fixed when the next bot pushed happen (I'm assuming that'll be sometime today). I'll post on here again when it goes through :D Thanks for your help!

Cdymn124 likes this.
  9. Cdymn124

Awesome!!!!! Thank you so much! To be honest I was really bummed when this happened since this is the only fishing bot I use!

proxi likes this.
  10. Oruk

Yes for pro and lite version. just tried try.jpg

Cdymn124 likes this.
  11. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

12. Cdymn124

Works for me just fine thank you!!!

proxi likes this.
  13. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

#213 proxi, Jul 17, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
    aabbcc likes this.
  14. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

#214 proxi, Jul 29, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2018
  15. Rawb1992

ive botted roughly 80m experience on my main account, used a plethora of bots. Havent botted in a while and figured id let it run on some fishing on my account. 1 day later after using this script bot my account was temp banned for a day. no doubt it was this script bot that got me banned, i was fishing lobsters in catherby if that helps any. i only botted for 3 hours on my account which is the crazy part because i normally go buck wild on botting and the one time i shortened the amount of time i get banned haha x[)

16. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Yea that's pretty weird. Maybe your IP is flagged?

Not that this is recommended, but I have countless runs with this bot that are over 36 hours, and I've never personally had a ban.

17. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

proxi updated ApexFisher PRO with a new update entry:

ApexFisher PRO v3.3.5 Released!

• Added Barbarian Fishing for both OSRS and RS3! (Under the "Baxtorian Falls" location in the GUI)
    • This includes:
      • Equipment retrieval for the Barbarian Rod. (OSRS Only)
      • Support for Feathers or Fishing bait.
      • Powerfishing supported at this location. (If RS3, it is recommended to add the fish to your action bar)
      • Strength and Agility XP tracking.
    • Further improved on powerfishing logic.

Read the rest of this update entry...

#217 proxi, Aug 25, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2018
  18. dasgleef

Do you accept feature requests? I know you just added barbarian fishing, so I'm wondering if maybe you can add a 3-tick feature/option? 60k/hr is nice and all, but 100k+ an hour would be even better. Great bot though, 10/10 so far :)

19. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

How does this work? And would it only apply to Barbarian Fishing?

20. dasgleef

This is from the OSRS "Tick manipulation" wiki page:

Code (Text):
    1. Tick manipulation is a method in which players are able to use the RuneScape clock to their advantage in activities such as combat and skilling. The RuneScape game engine runs on a unit of time colloquially referred to "ticks", which each last 0.6 seconds (specifically 0.603 seconds due to server lag). By performing actions quickly enough within a tick, players can interrupt animations to optimise skilling and combat. Due to the click-intensive nature of tick manipulation, many players shy away from using these methods in favour of more conventional methods, but if a player optimises the amount of actions performed between each game tick, it's possible for them to achieve a much higher experience rate per hour or perform actions much quicker than what would normally be expected.

Code (Text):
    1. 3-tick Fishing: Fishing is normally a 5-tick action. Using a similar method to 3-tick mining, performing an action which takes three ticks will allow a player to receive a fish every three ticks rather than five ticks. This method is more commonly used while Barbarian fishing or Fly fishing, but can be useful for other fishing spots.
    Tick manipulation

i havent done any concrete experiments but anecdotally my exp/hr almost doubles when i stop botting and start actively 3-tick fishing, especially barbarian fishing. might be worth looking into, because i havent seen a script bot or a bot yet that 3-tick fishes well/efficiently