1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ApexFisher PRO 3.5.8

The hook that doesn't sleep.

1. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Is the bot not working?
    Can you provide any details on what it's doing? Also, can you attach the log file from your session? You can find it if you press Help -> View Logs within the RuneMate client.

2. averyverybigboi

gotcha. i'll try when i get around to it

Basically, when i start the bot on the platform, it doesn't run and just says "no columns available" and "Runtime: ??"

It just stands in place and doesn't do anything

3. Eric Weddle

Hey friend just joined site, and I cant seem to get the bot working either... Ill send you some logs in PM.

When I hit the start button the bots just stands there and shuts itself down with an error message

4. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Replying via PM

5. KaysonGZ

the bot runs perfectly sometimes its get stuck when trying to bank so be careful if you wanna let it run all night whitout watching it from time to time this might get you flagged. ive been running it for 3 days now 7hours session/day and I havent been banned yet but the banking problem at fishing guild happened 4 times to me now

ps: sry for my english :)

6. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Where does it get stuck at around the bank? I can add in a failsafe to prevent this from happening :)

KaysonGZ likes this.
  7. KaysonGZ

behind the bank at fishing guild

proxi likes this.
  8. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

proxi updated ApexFisher PRO with a new update entry:

ApexFisher PRO v3.5.0 Released!

• Added a failsafe to address a scenario that was causing the bot to crash on startup when attempting to swarm fish. This had to do with fetching the GE price of raw shark. Now if this scenario occurs, the bot will resume functionality and assume a guesstimated price of 750gp per shark.
    • Updated some deprecated functions.
    Read the rest of this update entry...

#408 proxi, Jul 6, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2021
  9. KaysonGZ

been running for 2 weeks now about 8 to 10 hours/day on my main and still no ban yet

proxi likes this.
  10. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Great to hear! Feel free to leave a review ;)

Edit: Also just to set expectations... Eventually a ban will likely happen just due to the nature of botting.
    If you're getting to a point where you may care about losing the account just keep that in mind. I never recommend botting on an account that you care about.

CuppaJava likes this.
  11. CrayonEater

How come, when fishing in Baxtorian Falls, it'll start dropping fish out of my inventory long before it's even close to full. It's random. Sometimes it'll be 80% full, then drop. Sometimes it'll be 20% full, then drop. Sometimes it fishes like 5 then drops. I'm a little confused, and won't be using this again until I figure out if this is user error or a bug. It's far too sketch to be doing that, as most people semi-AFK this. Nobody is dropping 5 to 20 fish at a time, randomly. It's full inventory, drop. Full inventory, drop.

Thanks.

12. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

I don't think it's down to 5, I think the minimum is 12. But this is actually intentional behavior. This is suppose to reflect the user alt-tabbing back into the game, dropping the current inventory, and then resuming to 'afk' for a bit longer. Logistically this would be the smarter thing to do as a real player and this logic reflects that.

If you'd like this to not happen, then in the Anti-ban tab, enable Random Delay and disable the other antiban options, and you can turn up the antiban occurrences as well to your liking.

CrayonEater likes this.
  13. CrayonEater

Now that you mention it, you're absolutely right. I was manually doing the fishing last night and I 100% did exactly what you've described here. It was a combination of both our inputs, really, but I did yours nonetheless. So, excuse my comment. I hope it didn't come off as rude or in critique. It was simply an observation. I appreciate the thorough response, including how to avoid this from happening should I want to do so.

Cheers.

proxi likes this.
  14. NewPhoneWhoDis

This bot is pretty good, I left a review but had a request. Is it possible to add a toggle for using the special attack?

15. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Hey @NewPhoneWhoDis, I saw your review. Would you mind clarifying that you want it disabled? Because the bot should be using it by default if the character has the dragon harpoon equipped.

16. NewPhoneWhoDis

Yea, what I meant was an option to not use the special attack with the dragon harpoon equipped. Is that what the "Disable Equipment Check" box is for? If so it still uses the special.

17. seldnaj

Bot is working great so far, albeit the pathing when at barbarian village is kinda wonky, it will accidentally click across the water and take awhile to correct itself, makes it look bot-like imo.

18. Batguy22

bot runs good for a few mins, then it will open up settings tab and just spam "shift".. this is at barbarian village fly fishing

Attached Files:

19. MrMoron

Bots ran 100% fine until it logs for a break, the bot will type password in to log back then will just clear it and keep doing this non-stop.

20. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Hey Mr Moron, the login handling is actually handled by the RuneMate client itself, not the individual bot. Is this an issue that you have with other bots/scripts bots?
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 23, 2021, Original Post Date: Aug 23, 2021 ---
    Hey batguy, I replied to this in a couple of other places but just replying here for consistency. The reason this is happening is because the bot is attempting to shift-click drop and the setting is not enabled on your character. When this happens, the bot attempts to enable the setting viaan API call to RuneMate and then the RuneMate client handles the logic to enable the shift-click setting. Somewhere in RuneMate's development, this api call was broken and has apparently not been fixed. If you manually enable this setting on your character, then the bot should function correctly.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 23, 2021 ---
    Yea, that location is actually a pain to handle traversals for believe it or not.