1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ApexFisher PRO 3.5.8

The hook that doesn't sleep.

1. xxjerredxx

just have to have barb fishing done that's about it skill req 48 plus fish and 15 agility & str then 70 fish and 45 agility & str

2. debaashaas

babarian outpost is a place for power fishing. It trains your strength, agility and fishing. There are no quest requirements. only lvl 48 fishing required

3. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

No promises since my personal life is extremely busy at the moment. But I'll definitely look into it xD

4. CashMoney

Started it in the Menaphos VIP Area and it just sits there moving the camera not doing anything. It says trying to open Bank in the Runemate Client, do I have to start it at a bank? Or does it not work the with the Aquarium Perk making it try to keep withdrawing bait?

5. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

I was not aware of an Aquarium Perk. That's probably the issue. Do you mind letting me borrow your account something this weekend or the upcoming weekend?

6. roydo67

@proxi As I said in my review I was hoping we could get the dragon harpoon and harpoon special attack added to the bot in the next update. This is something you may have already thought about previously I am sure being the author of a fishing bot but I thought I would mention it. Thank you for your time and have a nice day.

7. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Yea, I looked into adding it a while back but I hit a roadblock somewhere, but I can't recall what it was...
    Things should settle down here pretty soon IRL so I'll have more time to focus on other things like RuneMate. So hold tight. It should be coming soon(tm) xD

8. CashMoney

Do you think it would work if i just had 1 bait in my inventory to trick it, since it would never use the bait

I tried this and it worked fine, will just do this from now on but it's something to think about, maybe just a setting that tells it not to check for bait. :)

#108 CashMoney, Jan 29, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
  9. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Very possible. You can use the Lite version of the bot on the bot store to try it out.

If that's not the issue, would you mind letting me borrow your account to get that location working again?

10. CashMoney

Having Bait/Feathers in your inventory works. Maybe just add an option to disable checking for bait?

11. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Awesome! Yea, I'll do that!

CashMoney likes this.
  12. debaashaas

Can you also disable checking for rod so i can use babarian rod for powerfishing in barb outpost

13. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Hmm, is there a bank anywhere around there? If so, I can just prioritize getting the barbarian rod over the normal rod. Would that work?

14. debaashaas

Yeah there is a bank next to babarian outpost fishing

15. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

proxi updated ApexFisher PRO with a new update entry:

ApexFisher PRO v3.2.7 Released!

• Added support for Dragon harpoon
      • Bot will prioritize Dragon harpoon on equipment retrieval only if player has the appropriate fishing level
      • If the player has the attack level to do so, the bot will wield the Dragon harpoon
      • The bot will periodically check the Special percentage and will toggle special when it's ready
    • Added the ability to stop the bot after a certain runtime has been reached. Settings are in the Break Handler menu.

Read the rest of this update entry...

#115 proxi, Feb 2, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2018
  16. Eviriany

Absolutely love your Divination bot (it's got me max charges many times now on the ironman)

Looking to start fishing in menaphos, but being IM I want to keep my fish - Tried at both Ports and VIP spots - It's not interacting with bank chests, and always try's to go there straight away.

17. nmar

bot did exactly as advertised but i was perma banned in less than 5 hours. Starting to think it's impossible to bot while at work now t.t

18. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Is this a recurring thing? Jagex may have your IP flagged? Maybe call ISP and request a different IP?
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 16, 2018, Original Post Date: Feb 16, 2018 ---
    Thanks for the info map, yea I need to do the quests to get into the area, it's just a timing issue... I'm honestly just stupid busy right now IRL.

It looks like next weekend I will have the time to sit down, address this and a couple of other issues. Thanks for your patience :)

19. nmar

I am at Uni, so there are 1000s of people on the internet and can guarantee at least 100 of them are playing RS so I don't think It has to do with my IP.
    Strangely enough, I am using an old account (about 25 hours play time when I started) and have been botting for 30 hours straight now with no problem, so I'm not exactly sure what caused the bans.

20. Eviriany

If you need an account - let me know, I'll most likely quest my "main" to menaphos even though it's worse than the IM in the near future
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 24, 2018 ---
    Actually just realising it's my fault for not having bait (aqua perk) - so that toggle would fix it