1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ApexHunter Lite [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by proxi, Jun 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. youramazingames

Currently tries to place 5 boxs even though i have set 4 as max, it did not work with the auto decide eather

Savior likes this.
  2. PotionBoy

Bought some cash to start using the pro version. Small problem with hunting jadinkos though, it seems to ignore wilted marasamaw which are a version of the trap which fails (which then needs to be picked up and reset). So if all the traps fail, the bot has to wait until the wilted marasamaw turns back into its item form so that it can plant more traps as wilted ones count as a trap still, despite lack of functionality.

Savior likes this.
  3. Eviriany

I was sure we worked on that - @proxi - Here all day if you need a tester

Savior likes this.
  4. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Yea that is weird... I may have something configured wrong (or Jagex did a small slight update, which they've done in the past on other things).
    @Eviriany I'll get with you soon so we can figure out what's wrong if you don't mind.
    @PotionBoy thanks for being a responsible community member and reporting the issue :)

Savior and PotionBoy like this.
  5. PotionBoy

I tested it again and watched it. It ignores wilted plants and then attempts to set more, which it can't. so it constantly resets the trap placement logic or something. the setting for it to place all traps first as priority doesnt work as it places all 5, then tries placing a 6th (this is when a plant was wilted, havent tried without a wilted one).

Savior likes this.
  6. Eviriany

Any time ~8hrs from this post mate i'm down - Just discord me

Savior and PotionBoy like this.
  7. Pharometer

The first iteration of this bot worked really well but now I keep getting random encounters. (RS3)

Setting the box trap limit to any value doesnt do anything, bot keeps on trying to place more than five traps. It also completely ignores box traps that needs to be rebuilt.

Keep up the good work! The bot should work amazing once these errors are corrected!

Savior likes this.
  8. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Thanks for the encouragement! I'm unfortunately in a crazy time crunch at work right now, so I won't be able to get to the bot within the next couple of days. But I think I'm going to make it free for about a week when I can sit down and fix these bugs.

Thanks again for the support and helpful comments!

Pharometer and Savior like this.
  9. extrana

Can you revert the version to the previous one in the meantime? its unusable as it is now, but ive gotten 45m hunter xp from the last version and I'd really like to keep going.

proxi, youramazingames and Savior like this.
  10. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Working on it :)

extrana likes this.
  11. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

proxi updated ApexHunter PRO (Beta) with a new update entry:

ApexHunter (Beta) v0.1.0 Released!

• The bot was brought back to a free open beta state since new features that were implemented did not work as planned.
    • Placed traps are now considered ExpirableObjects. This should help the bot keep track of its traps, and in the case it is wrong the bot should autocorrect itself after two minutes at the most.
    • Fixed issue that was preventing the bot from detecting placed traps. (A bug introduced in the last update)
    • Fixed issue with detecting if a coordinate was considered 'tracked' or not.
    • Fixed issue with snare traps in osrs.
    • Improved interaction delays with osrs.

Read the rest of this update entry...

#71 proxi, Aug 25, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2018
    Pharometer likes this.
  12. Pharometer

Updated bot works amazing(RS3). I haven't encountered any errors in multiple hours of botting.

Highly suggest supporting the author, the amount of time and effort put in is very visble. Also suggust making a time-trialed version, this is a bot not worthy for free users :p.

13. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

It'll be a paid bot after some time. Currently it's in 'beta'. It'll probably be a $0.05 bot I think.

Thanks for the nice comments :D
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 31, 2018, Original Post Date: Aug 28, 2018 ---
    Just letting everyone know, the recent RuneMate update broke this bot when running it from the Bot Store. The issue should be resolved the next client update.

Pharometer likes this.
  14. prcrstntr

>Just letting everyone know, the recent RuneMate update broke this bot when running it from the Bot Store. The issue should be resolved the next client update.

Oof, just in time for dxp.

15. itsjustforfun

Just tried it. After selecting the settings and starting the bot, it stops giving an error. I have submitted the error just now. Please fix, really excited about this!

Edit: read that RM broke it.

16. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Yep, sorry guys. I'm trying to work out what I can do on my end, but it'd be a temp fix. Basically, if you see the RuneMate Client or this bot receive an update, it should be good to go.

17. zeromk325

error illegal access

#77 zeromk325, Sep 1, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2018
  18. Oonda

Illegal access error thrown ? Or something. I got 29-64 with this bot. It's great so far , no idea why it stopped working. Now every time I start it, it immediately stops and shows me that error. Lemme know if you need screens or anything. Would love to do what I can to get it working again.

EDIT: Sorry just read your post about it. Cool take your time man, no rush, if you need anything lemme know.

19. Obrodo

Consistently get the same error when trying to start

java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access method com.runemate.game.api.script bot.framework.AbstractBot.true()V from class robot.iiiIIIIiiI
    at robot.iiiIIIIiiI.const(pb:140)
    at robot.iIIIiiiIII.true(o:81)
    at robot.iIIIIIiiiI.execute(za:104)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.framework.tree.TreeBot.onLoop(kub:116)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.framework.LoopingBot.run(xzb:202)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.framework.AbstractBot.start(jxb:7618)
    at nul.iiIiiIiiIIIii.run(ssc:173)

Edit: I apologize. I apparently terrible at reading and didn't notice this was mentioned. Take your time man!

#79 Obrodo, Sep 2, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
  20. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Read above...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.