1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ApexHunter Lite [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by proxi, Jun 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Yea you're correct, it technically can miss a trap but this should be extremely rare. How often is it happening?

2. Botman77

It is happening quite often, I am not sure how to show you exactly. I have a higher hunter level (97) and I catch most of the time so every attempt of a chin hitting my box, they usually get trapped. It usually is a situation where there is one successful box sitting in the corner that has a successful chin catch and the bot doesn't reach it because I keep trapping chins on the opposite side of my setup. I will post pictures if you think that would be beneficial, it is difficult to explain on text.

3. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

I understand what you're saying. Thanks for reporting. I am pretty sure I can figure something out to make this less often :)
    It's officially on my todo list!

4. Botman77

Not all heroes wear capes!

proxi likes this.
  5. Rhaom

I'm struggling with getting Swamp Lizards just south of the Canafis lodestone to work.

I have the settings on Salamander and to pick the number of traps based on my level with the location set correctly and it does not set traps at all, if I set a trap manually and catch a Swamp Lizard it will right click the lizard and hit cancel over and over again in the inventory.

#105 Rhaom, Sep 24, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2018
  6. bigtmcing

this bot keeps braking on orange salamanders it doe it for couple mins then u need to restart bot as it stop on it own

7. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Which game?

8. bigtmcing

osrs sorry
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 26, 2018, Original Post Date: Sep 26, 2018 ---
    oldschool runescape mate sorry

9. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

It's been added to my todo list to check out :)

I'd like to add that if you were running other bots while running this, it's likely that the the culprit. I've seen RuneMate break at seemingly random moments when running multiple bots.

10. bigtmcing

yeh im running 1 bot premier hunter then trying reload for another acc and wont load up keep saying wot i sent on gzayo

11. jonathan trentini

the bot was flawless, but now the but is so slow... extremely slow... It clicks once every 30 seconds. Can someone please tell me how to fix it? Im hunting red chinchompas with 5 box traps, RS3.

12. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Nothing has changed, so it's something on your end my friend.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 29, 2018, Original Post Date: Sep 29, 2018 ---
    what do you mean saying what you sent on gzayo? You haven't sent me a pm?

13. bjuno

Does it support laying traps via action bar?

Tested it just for a few minutes at crystal chins and it seems really really slow at laying new traps as its doing it from the inventory. I am not sure if I did something wrong or if its just slow. (getting only around 200k xph which is around 1/3 or 1/4 of normal xp rate)

@proxi

#113 bjuno, Sep 30, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2018
  14. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

It's a pretty process intensive bot. You need a decent amount of resources to run it. I'd recommend not having any other bots running when using this one and on a fresh runemate and runescape client instance just to be safe.

As far as using the action bar to lay the traps, I wasn't aware you can do that. It wouldn't be hard to add this as a supported feature. You can expect this in the next update :)

15. bjuno

Thank you, opening new client helped a bit. Glad to see action bar support is coming soon.

16. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Good news, I found time to squeeze adding this into the bot this afternoon. I'll test it soon and will hopefully have it out this weekend.

17. jakeaiezza

am also not able to get swamp lizards to work, ive seen a previous comment about it. ive used this bot just fine for everything but swamp lizards

-also stopping at orange salamanders. seems to have a problem where it doesnt pick up net and just resets the trap without picking the nets, freezes, and the bot turns off

#117 jakeaiezza, Oct 5, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2018
    Rhaom likes this.
  18. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Can you verify which game?

19. Rhaom

For me it was RS3

proxi likes this.
  20. jakeaiezza

this is OSRS. ive seen previous posts about the literal same issues , swamp lizards not working at all and orange salamanders only running for 2 mins. my exact problems have already been posted about.
    will be trying to red salas next, will let you know

-update : red salamanders do not work either. same issue with the orange salamanders. it seems to not pick something up and then freezes. also, when it IS working fine, it picks up a caught salamander, then clicks too fast on the next salamnder net and freezes for like 15 seconds, which ruins the xp/hr.

#120 jakeaiezza, Oct 6, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
    proxi likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.