1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ApexHunter Lite [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by proxi, Jun 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jason blundel

working great, thanks for the explanation
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 30, 2018, Original Post Date: Jun 30, 2018 ---
    i have a fix for this keeping track situation. if you allowed us to set coordinates of where the traps go instead of the center, that would be an alternative to keeping track of the traps
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 30, 2018 ---
    just a suggestion though

proxi likes this.
  2. Eviriany

COULD Set locations of where the trap goes... Right up until another player comes and places one there, bot assumes it's yours because you told it that's where you were putting your traps... aaand you get banned for spamming interact on someone elses trap while they and their clan reports your ass... nope.

3. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

That wouldn't actually change anything.
    In the current setup, when a user sets their current position the bot generates the coordinates the traps should go to based on the trap layout style.
    If I'm understanding you correctly, the solution you proposed would only actually replace the trap layout feature and make it a lengthier process to set up the bot.

The reason the bot needs to keep track of its traps it to verify the ones that it owns as to ones owned by other players. In the event another player comes by and starts messing with you, the bot is very good at dynamically changing it's trap layout to counter the other player. (Or to hop worlds if that's enabled).

The bot simply needs to keep track of it's own traps.

#23 proxi, Jun 30, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2018
  4. PotionBoy

Know when the next update to your hunter scripts bots gonna be? I'm keeping an eye on it :D

5. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

I worked on it a good bit yesterday. Snare, Tortle, and Marasamaw traps are added. And I have osrs support working for Snare so far, when I get my hunter level up high enough I'll be adding box traps for that game as well. At that point I'll probably push out an update. If all goes well, it'll be in beta for about a week or so and then go premium.

#25 proxi, Jul 5, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2018
    Negrita likes this.
  6. Eviriany

Have ran Box Trapping @ Azure chins for well over 10m xp so far between a few accounts - Avg around 120-160k xp/hr depending on urns / breaks - Box trapping RS3 really is working amazingly.

proxi likes this.
  7. emilyhyeun

Heyy not sure why but it was working before for me until a few days ago. I've been trying a few times already, but it keeps running while doing nothing after ~10minutes. It worked before, just not after yesterday. Is it just me? O: regardless thanks for releasing this <3

Edit: also, now it frequently is unable to pick up traps and just loses them. I'll try again after i restart my computer, that might be the problem D:

#27 emilyhyeun, Jul 6, 2018
  8. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

That's weird considering there hasn't been an update to the bot. What are you trying to hunt and where?

9. emilyhyeun

Red chinchompas at the oolong area! Restarted my computer will try again and update you <3

EDIT:
    Imgur

still losing traps! D:

#29 emilyhyeun, Jul 6, 2018
  10. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

How many traps do you have in your inventory? I normally have around 12 in my inventory and I've never once lost a trap.

Now I will say, this is a pretty query intensive bot... you need a pretty good computer and the free resources to run this script bot.

11. Eviriany

Are you, by any chance, using area loot? This one isn't quite made to handle area loot so it loses them when there is more than 1 on the ground.

12. emilyhyeun

I had 4, which might have been the problem!

Oh, I'll try this as well thanks! :O

13. Eviriany

If you only had 4 traps, chances are the bot failed immediately on planting them? Did that to me a couple of times but if you take a few more than you actually need, and don't have area looting enabled, you should never lose a trap - You may actually GAIN traps, if people try and fuck with you XD

14. Maclicous

Hi. sorry for asking. The "set coordinate" option is greyed out, so I'm having trouble starting the bot. Am I doing it totally wrong? hehe

15. extrana

Only one problem with it so far:

After running for a few hours it will misplace one of the traps (using the SQUARE trap placement formation) one square away. Doesn't break anything, its just kind of suspicious if another player were to see me laying traps like that.

Would love to see support to lay turtle traps to train hunter at ornate turtles.

16. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

is that the same thing as tortles? If so I added traps for those in the next update.

Also, the dynamic trap placement is a good thing, it prevents the bot from breaking and it allows the bot to counter any potential people that come by and try to mess with the bot. The bot will reset the trap layout every hour or so in the next update though.

extrana likes this.
  17. prcrstntr

It shouldn't do antiban interruptions when the best thing to do is lay a trap or pick one up.

18. Overwatch

Was OSRS support added ? Description says so but it doesn't load.

19. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

AntiBan is occurs randomly, you can disable this if you'd like.
    OSRS hasn't been pushed out to the bot store just yet. It's still undergoing some testing.
    Should be ready very soon though.

20. Eviriany

TBH I hadn't thought of this when testing - So I tested a few hours without it and actually found no difference to my XP/Hr so though it may "interrupt" the flow it doesn't have a noticeable impact on your xp rates.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.