1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ApexMiner PRO [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by proxi, Feb 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

proxi submitted a new resource:

ApexMiner PRO - Banging all night long.

Read more about this resource...

#1 proxi, Feb 5, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2019
  2. Bayley371

Awesome now whens this being released lol?? choppy chop haha. pweaaseeeee
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 6, 2019, Original Post Date: Feb 5, 2019 ---
    Mining seems to be working really good now, detects the rockertunities well etc. Only thing i encourage to work on, is the walking to and from mining locations and banks. And how it banks items... it just randomly skipped the ore box just now and the depositing of the geodes lol, and started its journey back to the mining location and im sitting back like... hey no you dont, you didnt finish banking that yet lol

Edit... ummm yeah just did it again... 2nd location. I think the update might of broken ore box functionality and banking of geodes.

2nd Edit ( and hopesfully final edit haha)... So I have only just started using presets. The banking system for presets works a treat with current status of the bot. but without presets. when banking it completely ignores ore box and geodes.

#2 Bayley371, Feb 6, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
  3. Atlaslight

Using to mine bane currently, whenever you go to bank it isn't depositing from my ore box and for some reason it is grabbing items. Then goes back to mining

Worked fine in Beta, but i like that it is hitting rockertunities now. Just might want to fix since people are paying for it now.

4. Bayley371

As i said in my last post :) it does work using presets :) just need to make one that has your current ore box in your inventory :) will be much better. If you dont know how to make im sure google has a tutorial somewhere lol

Atlaslight likes this.
  5. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Hey guys, thanks for the quick support and feedback :)
    I'll look into what's causing the orebox not to deposit directly from inventory. In the meantime I'd suggest utilizing the preset feature (this is admittedly how I did all my testing). Additionally, I can look into further optimizing traversals but unfortunately due to the large scale and how the web is handled there's only so much I can do.

Other than the emptying of the orebox in the bank, any other issues you guys have noticed? Hope everything is working well!

@Bayley371 I'm only going to have the Multi-Rock Mining feature support locations with more than 1 rock at the location (of course). I'm currently doing a bit of tests before I push it to the store as adding that changed up a decent chunk of some logic.

6. Bayley371

Unsure how much you could read into it... but maybe its just my pc specs or something. But i have 2 accounts running, One is mining light animica pretty well actually. however i was suicide botting and left it alone for like 6 hours while i was at work... and came back and it said it only mined 200 ores... so i paid 6 hours for 1 hour of successfully mining lol oops. Might of been my camera angle is too zoomed in so ive zoomed it all the way out so it can see more of the surroundings.

However that being said, in the location of light animica it mines quickly, it travels too and from quickly, it changes rocks quickly and fills ore box and banks it quickly which is all good.
    But my 2nd account is mining adamant at varrok east... and it is so slow... when its travelling it like travels to one point... waits 10 seconds travels again waits 10 seconds... till it finally reaches the adamant mine lol... then it sometimes doesnt fill ore box and slows down there too... and travelling back to the bank is sometimes painful too lol. unsure why one account moves around so fast and the other so slow.

7. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Yep, you're comparing a location that uses the web to walk (varrock) to a location that I manually handled the navigation for (Tirannwn).
    I may just handle this traversal myself as well since it seems inconsistent.
    Additionally, the next update is going to have the the mine next to Port Sarim and bank at the clan camp chest :)

EDIT: I unfortunately don't have a resolution for the varrock location at the moment though since it's related to the web walking :(

8. Bayley371

Feel free to take care of the navigation manually for everything haha :D , nah dont have to but if every location was as smooth sailing as Tirannwn is atm it would be fantastic. A lot of other locations are touch and go as far as travel goes, but not your fault as you said its cause of runemates travel system or whatever you called it haha.

proxi likes this.
  9. Piedude

Does this work? Trial version stopped detecting rockertunities and randomly stops while mining dark animika. and im not talking about the 15m timer that we now have restricting usage. I am a big fan of this but I cannot justify paying for something that is still very much so in development. Maybe the author jumped the gun on going live on this one.

10. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

I definitely did not jump the gun on this one. Several hours of development was put into this and yes rockertunities work. The bot was updated to use the new API in the past update.
    If there's an issue with Dark Animica then you should have reported it last week when I posted that the bot was going to be going premium by the end of the week and now was the time to submit any issues.

The Dark Animica location has not changed in any way since the last update.
    If you're having issues, please provide your log file and ellaborate on the issue. I can fix whatever it is if I have enough information.

11. Piedude

okay just so everyone is clear then don't bother submitting anymore issues cause u should have last week

12. Bayley371

... he said he would fix it for you mate. he wasnt having a go. just send him log file so he can fix.

EDIT: Whilst im here tho. Suggestion to add more location for coal. One in varrok uses crappy travel system like you said lol :p

13. Piedude

Would be more than happy to though am unsure how to provide the log files from last night. I am not a developer myself.

14. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

You seem to be a little aggressive about this topic now for some reason... Why not highlight the next two lines? Maybe the one that says "I can fix whatever it is if you have enough information."
    I still don't know 'what' you're claiming is wrong with the Dark Animica location. So let me be 100% clear. I just tested this location over night, did not find a single issue. If you provide Any information on how I can replicate your issue or ever What your issue is then I can further investigate. If you fail to provide any information then I'm going to assume it was a user error and that you got it resolved.
    To view your logs, click on Help -> View Logs in the RuneMate Client.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 7, 2019, Original Post Date: Feb 7, 2019 ---
    What other coal locations do you suggest? :)

#14 proxi, Feb 7, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
  15. Bayley371

One location for coal is the mining guild in falador :)

However I have just noticed something about mining guild. It will only go down the steps and then either go into the extra dungeoneering requirement section or mine runite ore. It will not travel further in to mine orichalcite… like it seems to think oh ive arrived in the mining guild now so I don't need to travel further but it cannot see the orichalcite ore yet. it can only see runite. Bot just seems to think its here but cant see it so it will just stand still and do nothing.

Once I manually click for it to go further into the location and orichalcite ore comes into view the bot automatically takes over. But it will not move once coming down the ladder.

I might be bad at explaining things so I apologize but hopefully it makes sense and hopefully its an easy quick fix lol

16. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Nope I completely get what you're saying! I have this fixed already in my local build so it'll be pushed out in the next update. How do you have your interfaces set up btw? I ask this because I only ran into this issue when my camera zoom was close and I had an interface covering the rock it wanted to interact with.

17. Piedude

upload_2019-2-8_9-50-51.png

keep getting this error when I try to upload the log file.

It appears to be working now. I logged on this morning. good job.

Goodluck with your future endeavours. Not going to bother getting into an argument with someone over me trying to help them. This is what I get for trying to offer constructive criticism.

This interaction has been enough for me to not bother with you anymore.

18. Bayley371

my set up is the character zoomed out so it can see more of its surroundings, then chatbox in bottom left made small so it can see more, my health next to it, also made my character legacy mode combat so it got rid of the special attacks bar, inventory off to the bottom right of the screen made small enough to just see the ore box so it can click to fill it. and minimap top right.

EDIT... yeah ive found issues with that sometimes, if something has the view of the rock obscured, ie, an interface or its like behind you, or just render distance is too far away but bot thinks it close enough where it will just stop botting until you manually move the camera into view or you move your character closer so the render distance isnt an issue, maybe add something so the bot realises hey... i havnt moved in 10mins... i should change my camera location see if that helps :p haha dont know how smart you can make that bot or if its possible but again i dont know how better to explain myself haha :p

19. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Your file says ApexMiner (Beta) which would mean that you're trying to upload a file prior to the current release. Additionally, you could use a service such as Pastebin for free.

You have still given me zero information as to what the issue was. You did not give 'constructive' criticism, you did however give me criticism say that the work I've put into this bot was not enough to make it premium. How am I supposed to take that? Definitely not constructive, in any way.
    Have a good one dude. Peace.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 7, 2019, Original Post Date: Feb 7, 2019 ---
    Thanks for your help! I fixed the issue with the mining guild traversal.
    As to your comment earlier, is Mining Guild not showing up as an option for you when choosing the Coal rock? It should be iirc.

20. Bayley371

Wait it is actually... I thought I didn't see it my bad haha :)

Ok so bug I have found. Please fix when you can :)

When skilling in the empty throne room senntisten scrolls have a chance of showing up... Can you please make the bot either destroy them if they do show up or go turn it in where it needs to be handed into... cause it cannot be banked. and my character just spent about 4 hours opening the bank, attempting to load preset 1, and the message, you cannot load a preset while there is items in your inventory that cannot be banked.

You only receive them whilst in the empty throne room and it is rather random but they do show up and just caused my bot to go on repeat open bank close bank for like 4 hours lol.

and also don't know why but light animica location, my character just kept clicking the ore box for no reason when it could of been mining unsure why

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.