1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ApexMiner PRO [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by proxi, Feb 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

proxi updated ApexMiner PRO with a new update entry:

ApexMiner PRO v1.1.2 Released!

• Fixed issue that was causing Porters to not be equipped if the player was already mining.
    • Adjusted interaction timings for Active playstyle to be more realistic.
    • Removed the 'Everything is Oresum' achievement from being taken into consideration on whether or not the OreBox was full (140).
      • This was removed due to a poor and inconsistent implementation (and I cannot for the life of me figure out which varbit is tied to the achievement).
      • All OreBoxes will be determined full at 100 or 120 quantities. (120 if level req is satisfied)
    • Fixed traversal issue for Burthorpe Mines entrance. Jagex changed the objects name (sneaky Jagex).
    Read the rest of this update entry...

#181 proxi, Sep 16, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2019
  2. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

#182 proxi, Sep 18, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2019
  3. JohnBuell

Do you plan on adding uncommon gem rock in Al Kharid? Would be absolutely amazing if you did and supported the Gem Bag. Thank you

4. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Gem bag cannot be supported at this time due to the items held within the gem bag are stored server-sided on Jagex's end. In other words, I cannot query programmatically what is in the gem bag as I can do with an ore box.

As far as added gem support, that would be pretty easy but I'm not sure if that'd be desired by users if they can't use a gem bag.

Edit: Now there are alternatives to making a gem bag work... but it'd be inconsistent and prone to bugs or user error.

5. JohnBuell

@proxi

Thank you for your reply Proxi and for your hard work. That's a bummer about how the gem bag works. If you have a chance to add support for gem mining in Al Kharid even without for support of the gem bag I would be grateful.

proxi likes this.
  6. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Sure! I will put it on the todo list :)

JohnBuell likes this.
  7. MahmoodZ

So sad I am paying for this to find out it gets stuck at bank. I hope this will be fixed soon.

8. Halliebotter

I've just found the same :( This bot is good because it supports an area another one doesn't

9. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Apologies for that, but unfortunately it's an issue with all rs3 bots due to the game's banking rework.
    There are other alternatives you can use for banking such as mobile bank deposit boxes, depositing into a forge/anvil (in some locations), or using Porters.

10. MahmoodZ

I am trying the anvil and it works! Thanks a lot! Right now everything's perfect except for one point: If there was an option to choose safe spots to mine for low combat level accounts that'd be great. Right now am on a level 3 and at dwarven mines death rate is high. There are some safe spots that can avoid that.

Thanks a lot!
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 11, 2019, Original Post Date: Oct 10, 2019 ---
    One note about using ore boxes. When depositing the script bot right clicks the deposit box and chooses deposit option from there. On this case everything in the inventory will be deposited including the ore box. To avoid this, ores must be right clicked and the option “use” should be selected then clicking on the deposit box will give options to deposit all the ores. Then, to deposit the ores in the ore box, the ore box must be right clicked, choosing the option “use” and clicking in the deposit box again.

I hope this will be included in future updates.
    Thanks!

11. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Awesome! I was not aware of this (just assumed ore boxes didn't work with deposit boxes).
    I'll add this to the todo list :)

12. MahmoodZ

Lovely. If there's any kind of support needed please tell us and we'll try to help.

13. Halliebotter

I guessing the banking system isn't something you're able to rectify then?

14. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

I cannot, that is something handled on RuneMate's end with the API.

15. Halliebotter

Gotcha, well thank you for all you've done. Just have to hope its sooner rather than later we get the bank re-work sorted out :)

16. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

I hear it's resolved in the next RuneMate client update :)

17. MahmoodZ

the past 3 days I've been trying to run the bot but I get to this page after the game client turns black. The bot basically runs about 10 seconds then this happens. I have to point out that I used to run it for at least 8 hours straight with no breaks without any problems.

A PROBLEM HAS OCCURRED WHILE RUNNING THE GAME.
    This game has encountered a problem and cannot continue running.

We strive for our games to work on as many computers as possible and to be free of bugs.

If you are able to reproduce this problem (i.e. it always occurs when you do a certain thing), then please submit a bug report via our website, and we will try to fix it as soon as possible.

If problems persist, please refer to the Technical FAQs, which can be found in the Customer Supportsection of our website.

18. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

This wouldn't be an issue with this bot directly. I'd recommend posting this in the Client and Site support section of the forums.

19. MahmoodZ

That's weird, the only bot that this occurs while using is ApexMiner Pro. I use some fighting bots and a dungeonnering one and it runs normal. When I ApexMiner this happens.

I get these details in the alert after it crashes:

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at author.iiiiiIiIII.false(xb:199)
    at author.IIiIiIiiIi.failureTask(db:43)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.framework.tree.TreeBot.onLoop(vqc:128)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.framework.LoopingBot.run(pfc:53)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.framework.AbstractBot.start(llc:395)
    at nul.IIIIIIiiIIiIi.run(tad:107)
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 20, 2019, Original Post Date: Oct 20, 2019 ---
    Update:
    I tried other mining bots and i get same result. I even didn't run any bot and tried mining and it crashed again, so I guess the client is the issue. But thanks a lot for the replies :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 20, 2019 ---
    Update: fixed by turning on open gl in game settings. Note this crash only happened when using mining bots

20. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Wow that's actually very interesting. And great job on attempting to fix it yourself (no sarcasm). If I had to guess it's probably due to something related to the Rockertunities in the other graphic modes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.